Penn LPS Coding Boot Camp
Throughout the 24-week boot camp, learners have access to portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, high-impact career events, workshops, mock interviews, one-on-one career coaching, and recruiting advice. At the end of the program, learners receive a Certificate of Completion from Penn LPS, showcasing their accomplishments to future employers and will also have a portfolio of projects demonstrating a working knowledge of web development.
$500 Scholarship Penn Arts and Sciences Coding Boot Camp
The Penn Arts and Sciences Coding Boot Camp is a 24-week, full stack web development program. It is part-time and is designed for working adults and busy students who are actively pursuing a career change or advancement or looking to gain a new skillset. The Course Report community is now eligible for a $500 scholarship to the Penn Arts and Sciences Coding Boot Camp.
Offer is only valid for new applicants to Penn Arts and Sciences Coding Boot Camp. Applicants who have already submitted an application cannot claim this scholarship. Penn Arts and Sciences Coding Boot Camp does not allow stacking of scholarships or discounts.
- Full Stack Flex (Philadelphia)
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.