Penn LPS Coding Boot Camp
Throughout the 24-week boot camp, learners have access to portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, high-impact career events, workshops, mock interviews, one-on-one career coaching, and recruiting advice. At the end of the program, learners receive a Certificate of Completion from Penn LPS, showcasing their accomplishments to future employers and will also have a portfolio of projects demonstrating a working knowledge of web development.
Penn LPS Coding Boot Camp is powered by Trilogy Education services.
Recent Penn LPS Coding Boot Camp Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent Penn LPS Coding Boot Camp News
- Start Date
- January 28, 2019
- Class size
- Tuition Plans
- Payment plans available
- Minimum Skill Level
- Prep Work
- Placement Test
$500 Penn LPS Coding Boot Camp Scholarship
- Offer is only valid for new applicants. Applicants who have already submitted an application cannot claim this scholarship.
- Full Stack Flex (Philadelphia)
Penn LPS Coding Boot Camp Reviews
1 review sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
I am an experienced developer with 15 years in .NET and SQL working mostly back end. I joined this bootcamp to expand my skillset and explore broader opportunities, and I was not disappointed by the results.
Starting from vanilla HTML and CSS, and working up through the full MERN stack of JavaScrip frameworks (Mongo, Express, React, Node), I covered more ground, faster, than I ever could have on my own.
With a dedicated team of instructors and TAs, along with the help and encouragement of our Student Success Manager and Career Coach, we went from know-little beginners to career ready full-stack developers with a rich set of hands-on work and the foundations to build on for our future growth.
Response From: Boot Camp Team of Penn LPS Coding Boot Camp
Our latest on Penn LPS Coding Boot Camp
What happened in the world of coding bootcamps in July 2018? In our latest news roundup we look at the fascinating merger of two prominent bootcamps, an exciting fundraise for a bootcamp which focuses on apprenticeships, and a settlement worth $1 million. We also delve into the college versus coding bootcamp debate, celebrate lots of successful bootcamp graduates, and look at the proliferation of coding bootcamps in up-and-coming tech areas. Finally we look at new, innovative ways to finance bootcamp (and the potential for predatory behavior in them), and what the job market is looking like for grads right now. Read this blog post or listen to our podcast!Continue Reading →