Manchester Codes offers part-time coding bootcamps in back end, front end, and full stack software development, both online and at their Manchester campus. The flagship 24 Week Intensive bootcamp covers HTML, CSS and React fundamentals, along with the basics of Node.js, Express, and MongoDB. Students will build portfolios containing several projects to demonstrate their skills for entry-level Software Development roles.
Manchester Codes strongly encourage applicants from underrepresented groups. Our part-time and evening classes exist to help decrease the digital skills gap and lack of diversity within the tech industry. For all those who complete the course, we offer career guidance in writing CVs and cover letters, approaches to technical tests, and interview preparation.
Recent Manchester Codes Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent Manchester Codes News
In PersonPart Time12 Hours/week24 Weeks
Deposit 10% FinancingOption to pay interest free over 12 months. Scholarship Manchester Codes offers a 10% discount to candidates that identify as female.
Minimum Skill Level Beginner friendly Prep Work Applicants are required to go through 15-20 hours of study materials and an online assessment prior to being accepted onto the course. Placement Test Yes Interview No
Manchester Codes Reviews
1 review sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
- I loved this course!- 11/26/2019Jasmine • Student • Course: Software Engineer FastTrack • Campus: Manchester
I completed the Manchester Codes software development bootcamp 1 week ago and can safely say it was one of the best decisions I ever made. Whilst choosing a bootcamp to attend i took into consideration many factors, one of the reasons why Manchester Codes appealed was because you can do the course part time whilst still working. I'm also glad i chose Manchester Codes because the staff are really lovely, knowledgeable and supportive and are always on hand to answer questions over slack even when you arent in class. I'm amazed at how much the course covered and found the projects really fun to work on. I would definately reccomend this course to anyone considering a software development bootcamp!