IMMUNE Coding Institute
IMMUNE Coding Institute offers a 3-year Computer Entrepreneurship Program, 12-week intensive bootcamps in secure programming, machine learning, and cybersecurity, and 3-week executive management courses in Madrid, Spain. IMMUNE aims to teach students problem-solving tools and knowledge for working in tech through practical activities, and partners with companies to connect students with opportunities.
The 3-year Computer Entrepreneurship Program is aimed at those new to the tech industry and covers front end design, back end architecture, mobile and video game development, cybersecurity, and big data. The 12-week bootcamps are intensive, in-person programs designed to help experienced students deepen their knowledge of coding. The executive management courses are designed for experienced managers and cover things like cryptocurrency, artificial intelligence, and data science.
To apply, applicants must answer 10 questions in an online quiz, fill out an application form, then attend an in-person session with other candidates to complete programming challenges.
Recent IMMUNE Coding Institute Reviews: Rating
Recent IMMUNE Coding Institute News
- In PersonFull Time156 Weeks
The 3-year Computer Entrepreneurship Program is aimed at those new to the tech industry and covers front end design, back end architecture, mobile and video game development, cybersecurity, and big data.
- Start Date
- None scheduled
- Class size
- Minimum Skill Level
- Placement Test
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.