edureka-logo

Edureka

Average Rating4.63
585 Reviews
2 Courses

Edureka offers instructor-led, live online bootcamps in Full Stack Web Development (8 weeks) and AI & Machine Learning (44 weeks). The Full Stack Web Development bootcamp is completed in 8 weeks, and requires a time commitment of 20-30 hours per week. The AI & Machine Learning bootcamp is completed in 44 weeks, and requires a time commitment of 8-10 hours per week.

The Full Stack Web Development curriculum covers the MERN stack, Javascript, React, ...

585 Edureka Reviews

• Salwad basha shaik
    Graduate • Online
    Aug 08, 2022

Devops course review in edureka

The quality of teaching by the instructor  is awesome. We could see Excellent content and support from the edureka is also good.
  • Katso Golekanye
    Student • Student • Online
    Aug 02, 2022

Cyber Security Masters Program

If you want a study center with the best Learner management, that responds fast enough to allow you to manage your assignments and assessments very well then I will tell you it's the  Edureka learner Management. It makes things very easy for a student even providing study reminders to help you get motivated to study. Though I feel like the notification should be able to show even when you are not within the website all in all I would 100% recommend it. For the course, I can assure you th...
  • Souvik Majumder
    Jul 26, 2022

PGP in AIML - Didn't meet expectations

I was initially very happy with the course, the assignments and the tests. The mentors were great and most of them were always ready to help us with our doubts. However, the actual realisation occurred to me when I started appearing for interviews after the end of the course. The syllabus that they usually cover is just the foundational basics which you can easily get to know from any Udemy videos, rather you would find more in there. I, as well as most of my batchmates felt that we were...
  • Ashwin
    Developer • Graduate • Online
    Jul 02, 2022

Edureka - Excellent live training platform

Recently underwent training in Microservices and DevOps. Both were excellent. Sessions are a good mix of theory and practicals. Instructors are great professionals. I would recommend Edureka training to Software Professionals looking to improve their skillsets.
  • Teresa Jency Bala
    Student • Online
    Jun 21, 2022

Easy language and clear concept

I attended a free Data Science Workshop on Analyzing PUBG Data

Although it was free they had no barriers to teaching and giving clear concepts on how to do data analysis.

If I get enough time I will try to do some paid courses on Edureka in future.

• DAMODARAN G
    Graduate • AI & Machine Learning • Online
    Jun 08, 2022

Career Change Course for Non IT Professional- PG Diploma - AIML NIT-W & Edureka

Being a Non IT professional, initially did suspect, that grasping and picking up the concept at par young buddies and IT people would be difficult. But with the support of Very Good Faculties and Facility Team, I believe that could able to compete above 1 sigma level. Also the course content are towards the latest trend. Really my sincere thanks to all the Faculties and Support Team of Edureka and NIT-Warangal.
  • MOHAN CHANDRA SAHU
    Applicant • Full Stack Web Development • Online
    Jun 07, 2022

AWS BEGINNERS FREE COURSE

I enjoyed the course and learned a lot from it. The content is well organised and focused on practical situations. Workshop also good presented by Edureka Trainer.
  • kothamasu surya
    Graduate • Online
    Jun 02, 2022

Excellent

Initially, I was in confusion about which platform to choose for learning Tableau but it changed once I came to know about Edureka. I was following their videos in YouTube from long back and once I came to know that they are offering certification courses with live sessions, I never took a second thought to go for it. The course and modules were well organized with deep coverage of topics. Instructor is ready to help on any doubts and questions through out the sessions. Case studies and ...
  • Mario Martinez
    Software Engineer • Student • Online
    May 16, 2022

Azure Devops

Edureka has provided me the training and knowledge to advance my career.
    The Instructors and question feedback are convent to my work schedule.
  • Devang Parmar
    Applicant • Online
    May 05, 2022

Best AWS courses in Edureka and sir was very well knowledge

I work as a senior Digital Marketer and I hold an experience of 4 years. I have taken AWS courses on Edureka to upskill myself and I am here to tell you about my experience.
    I am extremely satisfied with the knowledge I gained from this course. It has taught me all the information I require to master AWS
  • Rahul
    Applicant • Online
    Verified by GitHub
    May 03, 2022

Devops Engineer

I did course of Devops Engineer from Edureka , faculty had very good knowledge about the topics covered , very cooperative , cleared all doubts individually also provided offline help , had deep understanding of the topic.

Support from Edureka for courses are very good , after creating ticket on support helpdesk getting calls immediately.

Course material provided also very vast and detail covering everything.

Recommending Edureka for any technical course
  • J Raju
    UI Developer • Applicant • Full Stack Web Development • Online
    Apr 30, 2022

Full stack Web development

Great Learning Experience with Edureka!!!

Edureka Alumni Outcomes

Recent Edureka News

There are no blog posts about this school yet.