edureka-logo

Edureka

Average Rating4.63
585 Reviews
2 Courses

Edureka offers instructor-led, live online bootcamps in Full Stack Web Development (8 weeks) and AI & Machine Learning (44 weeks). The Full Stack Web Development bootcamp is completed in 8 weeks, and requires a time commitment of 20-30 hours per week. The AI & Machine Learning bootcamp is completed in 44 weeks, and requires a time commitment of 8-10 hours per week.

The Full Stack Web Development curriculum covers the MERN stack, Javascript, React, ...

585 Edureka Reviews

• R Srinivasan
    Store Manager • Graduate • Online
    Verified by LinkedIn
    Feb 12, 2022

Linux Fundamentals

Overall it was fantastic Learning experience and Thanks to Edureka for aligning such a wonderful knowledge base.
  • ch Anilsingh
    Front end developer • Graduate • Full Stack Web Development • Online
    Verified by LinkedIn
    Feb 08, 2022

Full stack developer course master program

Full stack developer course master program give me up skill my job profile
  • Shweta
    Jan 27, 2023

Data science

Had a fantastic experience with Edureka internship. All my doubts were resolved by Nachiketh Murthy sir. He made this training more fascinating for me. All the presentations are too good. Overall it was an amazing experience.

• Abdul
    Jan 24, 2023

Full stack course

It is a good platform for beginners to learn and those who are willing to learn new technologies from instructors with their guidance...Choose it if you have good enough time and need valuable guidance for learning in your intrested fields😊(I have completed my full-stack in Edureka :))
  • Sahil mandal
    Student • Full Stack Web Development • Online
    Jan 24, 2023

It was good

I like the starting live sessions and mentor my major of the doubts are solves during internship. But the class recordings are not so good becouse
    Of video quality and accessibility if it was good I think I can learn better and easily. But live sessions are too good and I like the mentor who's name is shankar.
  • Nirav
    Jan 23, 2023

Good

I'm Nirav Raval and I've recently completed my full stack Developer course at Edureka and it's was great experience I've ever seen. Very Supportive Team at all.
    Hello Guy's!!! I'm  Nirav Raval and I've recently completed my full stack Developer course at  Edureka and it's great experience with it.

• Bharathi H
    Jan 19, 2023

Positive Experience!

I enrolled in Edureka's DevOps course, which was an online course. I found the course content to be well organized, the instructor extremely knowledgeable, and he answered all my questions. It was clear from the instructor's demonstration during the course that he has years of experience in the industry. Also, the Edureka team was available to help me throughout the course for any question I had, and they responded very quickly. Despite the fact that it was a large number of people, I le...
  • Vaibhav
    Jan 19, 2023

Good platform

Very nice plteform to learn cloud based technologeis the mentor teaching was so good and It was awesome learning experiance with edureka im so thankful to tech support team they always used to solve my quaries quickly 👍i like to learn with edureka
  • Shreyans
    Jan 18, 2023

Great Learning

Trainer was fantastic. Even from non it background I understood things well. System is very well developed. Issues/Queries resolved very fast. I really had an amazing Learning experience. Thank you Edureka for making it worth. cheers to Edureka!

• Basid A
    Student • Online
    Jan 18, 2023

Skill mining

Thanks to Edureka for providing such a different learning experience. Special thanks to the course instructor, who completed the course on time with good demonstrations and explanations. All assignments, projects, and group discussions increase my confidence.

• Hetal Bedwal
    Graduate • Online
    Jan 17, 2023

Microsoft Power BI

I have learnt through many websites But my experience with Edureka was a amazing. The modules designed and the live classes and the Trainers are really excellent. If you are a beginner then highly recommend Edureka you will have a wonderful learning experience. And the Course access is for lifetime!!
  • Avinash Kumar
    Graduate • Online
    Jan 16, 2023

Edureka Classes

Well qualified lecturer and good classes for new learning in Devops. Best thing is hands on lab where we can practice each and everything that we are taught in classes. Staffs are very calm and friendly and helps in small issues also

Edureka Alumni Outcomes

Recent Edureka News

There are no blog posts about this school yet.