edureka-logo

Edureka

Average Rating4.63
585 Reviews
2 Courses

Edureka offers instructor-led, live online bootcamps in Full Stack Web Development (8 weeks) and AI & Machine Learning (44 weeks). The Full Stack Web Development bootcamp is completed in 8 weeks, and requires a time commitment of 20-30 hours per week. The AI & Machine Learning bootcamp is completed in 44 weeks, and requires a time commitment of 8-10 hours per week.

The Full Stack Web Development curriculum covers the MERN stack, Javascript, React, ...

585 Edureka Reviews

• Hi , This is Jeevanantham , I did Full stack web development internship program .
    Graduate • Full Stack Web Development • Online
    Oct 12, 2022

Full Stack Web Development Internship Program

Hi , This is Jeevanantham , I did Full stack web development internship program . its have a really good course content and instructors are really good . but , In my batch telegram group not actively , when we are confused something and we asked in our group that is not responding properly . that the big issue and also some need some improvement in course content like how to secure our code from cyber attacks .some thing like this .
  • Keshav Sunder
    Graduate • Online
    Oct 04, 2022

Apache Kafka Certification Course

A very good platform to learn.

Highly qualified instructor.

Amazing experience learning .👏👍

• Lallawmsangi
    Graduate • Full Stack Web Development • Online
    Sep 20, 2022

Edureka review

I enrolled for Full Stack Web Developer Course and i have a great experience with the team. Class Instructor Mam Gauri was great in explaining the terms and logic. Assignments and Quiz were really helpful as well.  Highly recommended!  :)
    Thank you, edureka!
  • Yash Titirmare
    Full Stack Web Dev • Student • Full Stack Web Development • Online
    Sep 18, 2022

Full Stack Web Developer Internship Program Experience conduct by Edureka

Hi, I am Yash Titirmare. I love to share my experience with Edureka while doing Full Stack Internship Program.
    One of the best experiences I fill while doing these courses is the Instructor who allocates to you the way teaching they teach you is that you learn and understand the concept very easily no matter from which field you are coming from you can learn very easily. Also, the TA support is good they can help you to solve the error which is while coding.
  • Chauhan Mitul Kumar
    N/A • Applicant • Online
    Sep 15, 2022

Review

Very good website for learning advanced in demand industry skills alongwith course completion certificate. Grievance support is very helpful with immediate assistance. Trainers are well qualified with enormous amount of knowledge on a given specified course. Friends please do visit the website to explore great learning opportunities with this platform.
  • Vickramsing Muttarooa
    Digital Investigation Officer • Student • Online
    Sep 06, 2022

MCP-MBCS-MBA

I'm deeply thankful to Edureka for enpowering me with the excellent Cyber Security skill although I had some Cyber Security skills which I learned at my current work environment as Digital Investigation Officer.

The Instructor made me feel much comfortable while carrying out his Online Class and explained the Network Security, Application & Web Security,  System Hacking, Session Hijacking in a way that I understand it clearly and finally I cleared the Online...
  • Philemon
    Sep 06, 2022

DevOps

Professional learning platform with great staff and UI

• venkata burra
    Student • Online
    Aug 31, 2022

AWS solution architecture Training program

AWS solution architecture program it was pleasent to attend this program overall this course is as expected
  • Subhraneel Chowdhury
    Student • Full Stack Web Development • Online
    Aug 29, 2022

My Review on being an Intern for Full Stack Internship Program

So, as a student who recently passed out from Masters of Computer Applications, I will be sharing my experience of this course. So, the thing is, during my last semester of the course, everyone was talking about being a MERN stack and/or Full Stack Developer and how it has been said that, these developers does get more opportunities for placements as compared to those who are only just a software developer.

So, I was looking on youtube to make myself familiar with it, ...
  • Anu N
    Analyst • Graduate • AI & Machine Learning • Online
    Aug 29, 2022

Best Instructor Experience

Best Experience with the Instructor. They are doing really well in terms of teaching. An example of real-time scenarios and extra Tasks makes Topics easy to understand. We also had enough One-on-one time in clearing doubts. Utilizing the course material lifetime is added advantage. The overall experience was Good!!!
  • Ananthasivan Subramanian
    Student • Online
    Aug 15, 2022

Excellent platform for learning java programming

Overall,a great experience
  • victor
    Engineer • Online
    Verified by GitHub
    Aug 10, 2022

R program

Really, Edureka staff (Sonal Jain) are awesome.
    (Technical Consultant) was a great tutor and already knew my complaints and my fears about the course in R for data science assignment that I have been struggling with . I am so excited about the explanation. I have been watching YouTube and Google Search severally. I sincerely appreciate it.
    Sonal Jain gave me other insight on how to develop myself and have confidence in learning R. I can not wait to start studying the exercise and ...

Edureka Alumni Outcomes

Recent Edureka News

There are no blog posts about this school yet.