Coder Academy's Bootcamps are designed for up-skillers, career changers and those wanting to return to the workforce in Tech roles.
Our Standard Web Development Bootcamp gives you the same experience and results as our popular Accelerated pathway, but at a pace that works for you! There are three intakes per year (Feb, May & Oct) and the bootcamp runs for 9 months with a commitment of 21 hrs of study per week.
This course could be for you if...
- you have recently left school and want a career in technology
- you want to pivot into a career in tech
- you want to get into tech following a career break
- you are a great problem solver & high achiever but need to build confidence in 21st century skills
KEY LEARNING CONCEPTS
• Learn to think logically and critically
• Full-stack web development
• Computer science fundamentals
• Database design and architecture
• How to develop a web application
• Learn to integrate third party applications (APIs)
• Utilise cloud based deployment systems
• Mobile technology application fundamentals
• Develop and apply project management skills
• Perform real coding challenges
• Practise interview skills
• App development
• Industry challenges
• Agile methodologies
• Code quality
HANDS-ON, ENGAGING LEARNING
Focus on honing your coding skills in a collaborative and inspiring environment with like-minded classmates.
MEET THE EXPERTS
Foster strong industry relationships through Coder Academy’s network. With access to contacts from top tier tech companies, students develop meaningful connections with expert educators, mentors, guest speakers, and industry partners.
Australia has a tight-knit developer community for students to get involved in. Set yourself apart by building valuable experience while you learn. Attend industry excursions, local hackathons, and other tech events.
IN-DEMAND TECH SKILLS
CONNECTION TO INDUSTRY
To enhance student learning, a key component of our bootcamps is introducing students to experts from industry and getting them comfortable with what is expected in the workplace. Coder Academy brings in numerous mentors from big tech companies like Atlassian, Gumtree Australia, and Amazon Web Services, and more, as well as representatives from startups and agencies. Outside of the classroom, students are encouraged to partake in community tech events like hackathons, Meetups, and excursions.
OPTIONAL INDUSTRY PLACEMENT*
Unlike university, colleges or other Bootcamp programs, Coder Academy coordinates a structured one-month industry placement for all students following the completion of the course. Students are matched with appropriate industry partners based on their career aspirations and performance during the bootcamp. *Subject to eligibility criteria. Please note the placement is optional and does not form an assessable component of the Diploma of Information Technology.
Our part time Standard bootcamp offers revolutionary technology education in a collaborative and immersive environment, combined with the accreditation of Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) and a nationally recognised higher ed Diploma of Information Technology.
Academy of Information Technology trading as Coder Academy; RTO 90511, PRV12005, CRICOS 02155J; an approved VET Student Loan and FEE-HELP provider.