codaisseur-logo

Codaisseur

Amsterdam

Codaisseur

Codaisseur offers an 11-week web development academy in Amsterdam and online. Their program prepares students for full-stack developer roles where professionals teach what they know and love through this unique course. In collaboration with industry professionals and employers, the Codaisseur Academy curriculum matches market demand. By starting with foundational knowledge of software development, students will then be equipped with cutting-edge technology skills by participating in code reviews, quality assessments, team collaboration, and more. All course materials and instruction are provided in English to best prepare students to work in an international coding environment.

Applicants do not need previous technical experience to join Codaisseur, but they must take three tests (basic JavaScript, logic, and English) and participate in an interview as part of the application process. The Codaisseur team believes that a strong motivation and dedication are the best drivers for success.

The Codaisseur team works to ensure graduates are hired as junior software engineers within 5 months of graduating. During the job application phase, graduates must do everything within reason to secure gainful employment in their field of study. Employers pay the bulk of the tuition cost.

Recent Codaisseur Reviews: Rating 4.66

all (47) reviews for Codaisseur →

Recent Codaisseur News

• Codaisseur Online Academy - No Cure No Pay Model

Cost800
    LocationAmsterdam
    Codaisseur Academy Become a web developer! Whether you are looking for a complete career switch or are interested in a week-long course on a specific technology, our software development experts will prepare you for a future in one of the most exciting industries to work in. We pride ourselves with our 11-week program which we offer with a no cure no pay model. We will invest in you and work hard to help you get your first developer job. Codaisseur graduates are the most hireable web developers because we share the same interest: if you succeed, we succeed.
    DepositWe offer a 'no cure, no pay' model on the tuition fee.
    800 euros in Admission fees.
    Tuition PlansThe company that hires you pays the tuition fee in max 29 instalments of max 298 euros each.
    Refund / GuaranteeIf you are not hired within 5 months of graduation, then we will bear your *full* tuition fee.
    ScholarshipCodaisseur is a proud partner of the Start&Code Program by INCO, which is financially supported by the JP Morgan Chase Foundation. Every year, INCO makes a number of Codaisseur Academy scholarships available to people with an unconventional background.
  • Cyber Security Course - Part-time

LocationAmsterdam
    Prepare for a career in Cyber Security, a lucrative and fast-growing industry. In this course you'll be trained in practical skills and knowledge to land an entry-level job in Cyber Security or to advance in your current field by adding strong Cyber Security knowledge to your resume. The Cyber Security industry suffers from a big shortage of talent and with the increasing threat of cyber attacks, it is becoming a more pressing matter. The course is offered part-time so it's ideal to combine with your current occupation.
    Minimum Skill LevelNo technical background required

• Tim   User Photo
    Tim • Javascript developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I really feel like Codaisseur and the choice of working for immidi was the best thing that could have happened to me. I met the founders of my company at the graduation ceremony and I was hired as a JavaScript developer only 2 months after graduating from the Academy; it’s my second week now and we are just about to finish a React Native app for a big client!

Response From: Lisa of Codaisseur
    Title: Admissions Team
    Monday, Apr 29 2019
    Hey Tim!

The team here at Codaisseur is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we're proud to be the #1 coding schools in Amsterdam!

Did you know that we are organising a reunion for all of our Graduates? Follow us on Instagram  to stay up to date on breaking news!

We look forward to seeing you onsite soon!
  • G. Gorgulu  User Photo
    G. Gorgulu • Jr Front End Developer Verified via GitHub
    I've graduated from full stack developer course. It's a super intense very fast pace course so be ready to study hard for 11 weeks. Teachers are great and very supporting. Following the completion of the course, they provide career support where you meet with a career advisor once a week (if you need more you can always schedule extra meetings/calls) and get support for your job search and interviews. They have the most updated curriculum, I managed to land a job one month after graduation.
  • Learned so much!
    - 5/18/2020
    Shashank Neelagiri  User Photo
    Shashank Neelagiri • Jr. Product Manager • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    It was such a challenging and satisfying course. I felt like I was learning relevant and in-demand skills every day and knew even as a non-EU national that I was not going to have any problem finding a job after the course (and I did find a job). The teachers at Codaisseur were super helpful and supportive and I learned so much more because of them. I attribute a lot of my motivation to learn and the confidence to grow to Codaisseur. I would recommend any person who is interested in working as a junior web developer to do this course
  • Great opportunity!
    - 2/29/2020
    Nadia  User Photo
    Nadia • Verified via LinkedIn
    Experience, which I got at Codaisseur Academy, was the most challenging and exciting for recent years! I have never thought that someone can learn so much in 3 months, but you are a real example that with the support and guidance of passionate professionals everything is possible. I enjoyed being a part of such a good team of teachers and students!
  • Alastair Haigh  User Photo
    Alastair Haigh • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I have never learned so much in such a short time as I did in the ten weeks of teaching at Codaisseur. The course is structured to give students enough knowledge to be ready to begin a junior web development job at the end. I won't give precise details of the curriculum because it changes all the time to reflect the latest trends in web development. What is a constant however is the quality of the teaching: the instructors really care about the subject and want every student to get the very most out of the lessons. The final week, in which new graduates are given help in building their CVs, applying for jobs and preparing for interviews was also invaluable. I really can't recommend this course highly enough for anyone interested in changing their career.
  • Adél Beatrix Tancsik  User Photo
    Adél Beatrix Tancsik • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    11 weeks may sound long, but for me, it passed so fast. Codaisseur's Code Academy helped me find my passion for coding, and I feel like I made the right choice choosing them for my next step in changing my career. I must say it was challenging and you need the right motivation to succeed, but the teachers are really helpful and encouraging. The study materials are clear and comprehensible, the teachers are always there to answer questions, while you also learn to solve problems yourself. Codaisseur has a great atmosphere with really nice people, which I'll miss and I hope to find a similar environment to work at, as a Web Developer. I highly recommend enrolling, you won't regret it!
  • Lucas Pascholatti  User Photo
    Lucas Pascholatti • Junior Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

First time I read about Codaisseur I got sure that was the place to go for a 11 weeks bootcamp that could assist me with finding a job as a Junior Developer in Amsterdam. If you are the type of person who enjoys technology, knows the fundamentals of programming and the very basics of what web development and a computer language is. Although everyone is apt to learn how to code and get a serious job with it. It is totally advisable to have a good background on it. Make sure you know and have experience coding JavaScript before that, take your time, apply for an interview at Codaissuer and be prepared for a thrilling, challenging, full-time and hard core experience. During the first weeks I was literally dreaming on JavaScript. I love Codaisseur's vibe and the people there really want to help you all the time. It feels like a real community and you will meet great people willing to learn how to code and be a junior developer after 11 weeks just like you. Codaisseur is a cosmopolitan environment and fun environment to learn how to code as a full stack developer, have a proper GitHub portfolio and find a job.

• Love Codaisseur!
    - 8/1/2019
    Albert Smit  User Photo
    Albert Smit • Full Stack Developer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I started doing Codaisseur without any prior coding experience. I had great classmates, there was a great atmosphere, and the teachers were patient and helpful. Codaisseur hasn't just taught me how to code, it's taught me the 'strong independent developer mindset'. This means I now know how to quickly learn a new programming language, how to be persistent, and how to push through when having a hard time. To me, these are extra life skills I have gained. It sounds cheesy, but it has really changed me as a person (ask my mom, she'll confirm). ;-)

• Bruna  User Photo
    Bruna • Front-end developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

Since the first interview at Codaisseur I knew it wouldn't be easy, and it wasn't.

It was intensive, hard and it demanded almost all of my time, but it was definitely the best choice I could've made. Codaisseur staff was always helpful and friendly, teachers master the art of coding, the whole program is well structured and always being improved. By the end of the academy I had quite a few projects to show on my portfolio. I kept coding and working on my own projects and 1 month after I graduated I got a job as a junior front-end developer.

• Short and intense
    - 3/14/2018
    Robert den Ouden  User Photo
    Robert den Ouden • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

If you want to learn something new every day and don't mind a bit of stress while you learn this is the place. In about 2 months time you get to learn all about front-end and back-end web development, and you get to do a project for a real company that could potentially employ you.

• Amazing experience
    - 1/12/2018
    Anja  User Photo
    Anja • Junior Front End Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Codaisseur Academy was an amazing journey. In two crazy months, full of hard work I learned more then I thought I am going to in such a short period of time and with no previous experience. Just one month after finishing the academy I got amazing job opportunity. The program is well structured and team is great and very supportive. If you want to place a job in web development, you should definitely take Codaisseur course since it provides you with enough knowledge to do so in just two months!!

• Michiel de Vos  User Photo
    Michiel de Vos • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

With total dedication I quit my job and enrolled into the Codaisseur Academy. Best choice of my life!

In a nine week immersive program you will be introduced to almost every element of web development. You will spend countless hours coding, working together and reading, lots of reading!

Will you be a seasoned developer at the end, when you graduate? No! But by then you should have gained confidence and self-dependency. Combined with all that you learned this will make you employable. I found a job as developer within a month of graduating.

Next to the whole educational experience Codaisseur was also always a great host. When you commit to this challenge, be prepared to make alot of new friends and for dreams about code!

If you have any questions regarding the Academy then do not hesitate to contact me via LinkedIn.

• Tobia  User Photo
    Tobia • Frontend engineer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

In my free time, I already used to code for personal projects or small websites but I never felt confident enough to try a developer career so I always opted for roles more connected to communication, marketing, and project management.

At Codaissuer I learned how to tackle tech issues, which tool use for developing, debugging, testing, committing, deploying and which are the basic concepts behind web and mobile development.

The course is very well structured and provides tutorials and articles for each lesson that are very helpful during the day to day activities. The ruby on rails part has a great reliable documentation that brought me to build interactive apps. On the contrary, the React module felt more confusing but thanks to the basis gained in the previous weeks I was able to face it as a challenge and I enjoyed the personal discovery of many solutions.

The ability to look autonomously for solutions and the confidence to not stop in front of any obstacle are probably the biggest skills I gained, now I don't feel lost anymore and I know who to call when I need some guidance.

I strongly recommend this kind of training to people that are seriously willing to commit, the personal motivation is the key to be successful.

After less than a month of finishing the training, I was already working as frontend developer with React.