Codaisseur offers a 10-week full-time web development and 12- week part-time Cybersecurity academy in Amsterdam and online. Their program prepares students for full stack developer roles where professionals teach what they know and love through this unique course. In collaboration with industry professionals and employers, the Codaisseur Academy curriculum matches market demand. By starting with foundational knowledge of web development, students will then be equipped with cutting-edge technology skills by participating in code reviews, quality assessments, team collaboration, and more. All course materials and instruction are provided in English to best prepare students to work in an international coding environment.
Applicants do not need previous technical experience to join Codaisseur, but they must participate in the Admissions Training Camp, a one-week bootcamp at the start of the Academy. After this week, they will be evaluated on their motivation, progress and technical skills. The evaluation will determine whether they continue in the No Cure - No Pay or Pay Upfront model. The Codaisseur team believes that a strong motivation and dedication are the best drivers for success.
The Codaisseur team works to ensure graduates are hired as junior web developers within 5 months of graduating. During the job application phase, graduates must do everything within reason to secure gainful employment in their field of study. Typically, employers pay the bulk of the tuition cost.
Recent Codaisseur Reviews: Rating 4.65
Recent Codaisseur News
- Coding Bootcamps + COVID-19: Updates, Scholarships and Tips for Learning Online in 2022
- Guide to Coding Bootcamps with Job Guarantees
- Episode 14: May 2017 Coding Bootcamp News Roundup Podcast
In PersonFull Time40 Hours/week10 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost €999 Class size 25 Location AmsterdamCodaisseur Academy Become a web developer! Whether you are looking for a complete career switch or are interested in a week-long course on a specific technology, our software development experts will prepare you for a future in one of the most exciting industries to work in. We pride ourselves with our 10-week program which we offer with a no cure, no pay model. We will invest in you and work hard to help you get your first developer job. Codaisseur graduates are the most hireable web developers because we share the same interest: if you succeed, we succeed.
Deposit We offer a 'no cure, no pay' model on the tuition fee. Financing999 euros in Admission fees. Tuition Plans The company that hires you pays the tuition fee in max 29 instalments of max 298 euros each. Refund / Guarantee If you are not hired within 5 months of graduation, then we will bear your *full* tuition fee.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
- CompTIA Security+, Cloud Computing, Cryptography, Ethical Hacking, Linux, Mobile Security, Networking, Network Security, Quality Assurance Testing, Unity
In PersonPart Time6 Hours/week12 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost €5,999 Class size 20 Location AmsterdamPrepare for a career in Cyber Security, a lucrative and fast-growing industry. In this course you'll be trained in practical skills and knowledge to land an entry-level job in Cyber Security or to advance in your current field by adding strong Cyber Security knowledge to your resume. The Cyber Security industry suffers from a big shortage of talent and with the increasing threat of cyber attacks, it is becoming a more pressing matter. The course is offered part-time so it's ideal to combine with your current occupation.
Minimum Skill Level No technical background required Placement Test No Interview Yes
81 reviews sorted by:
- Made it possible to switch career- 12/22/2020Maudy Morien • Full Stack Webdeveloper • GraduateBefore I became a developer I was an optician. I really wanted to switch careers but I did not have a bachelor degree for it. Codaisseur really tests your wits and potential you have instead of degree. I was afraid that I wouldn't be smart enough to follow the bootcamp but the teachers really pull you trough this extensive and steep learning curve.
I got a job the same day that I received my certificate and still working there with a permanent contract since November. I am mainly a backend developer working with the newest stack and a valued member in my team. I am really gratefull that I joined Codaisseur, and got a change to change my life and use their network. Would recommend it to anybody that wants to get into development.
- Highly recommend- 12/22/2020Ivan Hu • Developer • GraduateI made the decision to change my career path into web development. I didn't know where to start, but Codaisseur gave me the feeling that it would provide me a robust base of knowledge that I would need to start working as a developer.
It is safe to say that my expectations have been met. I have been working as a developer for 1.5 years now and most of it is thanks to Codaisseur.
- Dilip • Graduate • Course: Codaisseur Online Academy - No Cure No Pay Model • Campus: AmsterdamAn intensive course designed to take you from a basic level to a position where you are able to create what comes to your mind. There is always a lot to learn as a web developer but, the course will launch you on a path where you can develop yourself, which is a very nice thing. The methodology mixes theory and practice well with good support from the teachers who, want you to succeed!. I had a nice experience and would recommend it, if you are serious about being a developer. Good luck!
- Great school, jump-started my development career- 2/10/2020Gordon • Front-end Developer • Graduate • Course: Codaisseur Online Academy - No Cure No Pay Model • Campus: AmsterdamI joined Codaisseur after completing my master's because I was officially done with academia and I wanted to become a web developer. And it was one of the best decisions I've ever made.
The 11-week bootcamp was difficult, I'd say even more so than the mphil I did before in some aspects. It was really 9:30 - 6 every single day and I could only catch my breath on the weekends, but I chose to study anyways because it was very easy to fall behind given the speed and intensity of the course--and trust me--you do not want to fall behind. I have never worked this hard in my life and the hard work really paid off.
In retrospect, the program is exactly what people need when they feel unsatisfied with their current endeavors and are in search of something more fulfilling. It is a trial by fire that will challenge candidates on multiple levels. In the end, you'd come through with a growth mindset and a much better work ethic. The more you're pushed, the further you'd go.
Web development is a hot property in the market right now since virtually every company is undergoing digitalization. Among the many alumni, 3 graduates now work in de Bijenkorf e-commerce team, which exemplifies some wonderful opportunities the course opens for you (given you are good enough to pass).
The programming teachers are experienced, passionate, and patient; and in the end there is a one-week career accelerator program that shapes you up to be a competent job hunter.
10/10 would do that again.
- Great opportunity- 11/27/2019Mirtles • Graduate • Course: Codaisseur Online Academy - No Cure No Pay Model • Campus: Amsterdam
Codaisseur was very, very challenging - very little sleep, needing to be super focused, and learning new things every single day for 10 weeks all take their toll. Yet I would do it all again in a heartbeat.
With React and NodeJS as the main focus, the curriculum was perfectly adapted to the current market. Lessons were fast-paced but well structured, with ample support from excellent teachers and teaching assistants. Questions were always encouraged, and feedback for homework and project-based work was clear and constructive. The job search workshops in week 11 were excellent as well, as were the meetings and feedback sessions with the career advisor afterwards. I found a job within a month.
I personally had no coding experience before joining, and now I'm quite comfortable building a web application with a basic server to support it. If someone had told me what I'd be able to do after just 10 weeks, I would've probably laughed at them. Sorry, hypothetical person. You were right and I was wrong.
- One of the best choices of my life- 3/14/2018Daniel Verstegen • Developer @ ViriCiti • Graduate • Course: Codaisseur CODE Academy wrong • Campus: Amsterdam
- Student- 3/14/2018Annie • Student • Course: Codaisseur CODE Academy wrong • Campus: AmsterdamDespite completing all pre-learnings as requested, and all course and homework, they said I failed to keep up. Only those could keep up who got external help or have prior programming experience. For those worth to try, for others waisted time. Before judging, I am a mensa member. I just believed the advertisement. But at least I learned that how to use github. I did not gave up, I am looking for the next course more careful.
- Web Developer- 3/14/2018Giulio Gallerini • FullStack Engineer • Student • Course: Codaisseur CODE Academy wrong • Campus: Amsterdam
At Codaisseur you will meet people that care about coding but not only, you will also encounter fantastic personalities ready to help, have a chat or drink a beer at any moment. I already had a computer science background when I joined Codaisseur and their course put me up to speed with the latest tech out there and I had already found a job the day after I finished the course!
If you are a person with motivation and passion for coding but you don't know how to start your adventure in the real world.. then Codaisseur it's the place for you!
Thank you guys!
- Excellent course- 2/19/2018Jaosn • Software Developer • Graduate • Course: Codaisseur CODE Academy wrong • Campus: Amsterdam
Really enjoyed the personal approach of the Codaisseur Academy. You're not just a number but they'll invest time to coach and assist you where possible. Even afterwards They'll look over your resume's and cover letters (if you want them to) etc. Also The course pretty much lets you be productive at a company from the get go. Even if the stack is slightly different the approach will let you ask the right questions and though you're not as fast as the more experienced developers (who've often been working on the project for longer) you are an asset from the first moment onwards.
- Codaisseur helped to make it possible- 12/20/2017Mojgan Zolghadr • Graduate • Course: Codaisseur CODE Academy wrong • Campus: Amsterdam
When I first played with the idea of making a career switch from fashion to coding, I never imagined it would be such a smooth process. Don’t get me wrong, the bootcamp was a great challenge for me. But from the very start the team at Codaisseur has been tremendously supportive, to all of us. Their support gave me the confidence to push trough and finish the bootcamp (with a bit of sweat and tears and long nights). I gained so much knowledge and experience. I always felt that the team was genuinely wanted me to so succeed. Their involvement in this sense was very valuable to me.
A few months down the line I’m proud to say I’m at the start of my new job in IT, within an organisation I feel very much connected to. Thank you Codaisseur for making this possible!!
- If you love web development, you'll love the Academy- 10/26/2017EvaP • Graduate • Course: Codaisseur CODE Academy wrong • Campus: Amsterdam
As you can gather from the other reviews, things will get intense: make sure to come to an introduction night and know what you are getting yourself into. You'll need to be the type of learner who fairs well with obsession, because for eight weeks, you'll live and breathe web development. Not only will there be an insane amount of coding, but there will be a lot of attention to teamwork and web development as a job as well. Don't worry, there's good coffee and a whole community of students and teachers to help you through. For me, this was the perfect program to change careers in a fast and affordable way. It's a rollercoaster, but you'll be amazed at what you'll have achieved in eight weeks.
- Thinking about programming?- 10/26/2017Jan-Sijmen Zwarts • Graduate • Course: Codaisseur CODE Academy wrong • Campus: Amsterdam
If you feel programming could be your new gig, Codaisseur is definitely the fastest way to get there. And by getting there I mean:
- Gain >500 hrs of coding experience
- Learn to build your own web applications from the ground up using the latest frameworks and technologies
- Kickstart your career with hands-on coding experience with real life projects
All in all, it has been a worthwhile 2 months and I feel completely on track for a career as junior web developer now.
On-Time Graduation Rate
100% of students intended to seek in-field employment within 180 days of graduating. 0% of students did not intend to seek in-field employment.Below is the 180 Day Employment Breakdown for 142 graduates included in report: