Codaisseur offers an 11-week web development and cybersecurity academy in Amsterdam and online. Their program prepares students for full-stack developer roles where professionals teach what they know and love through this unique course. In collaboration with industry professionals and employers, the Codaisseur Academy curriculum matches market demand. By starting with foundational knowledge of software development, students will then be equipped with cutting-edge technology skills by participating in code reviews, quality assessments, team collaboration, and more. All course materials and instruction are provided in English to best prepare students to work in an international coding environment.
The Codaisseur team works to ensure graduates are hired as junior software engineers within 5 months of graduating. During the job application phase, graduates must do everything within reason to secure gainful employment in their field of study. Employers pay the bulk of the tuition cost.
Recent Codaisseur Reviews: Rating 4.64
Recent Codaisseur News
- Coding Bootcamps + COVID-19: Updates, Scholarships and Tips for Learning Online in 2021
- Guide to Coding Bootcamps with Job Guarantees
- Episode 14: May 2017 Coding Bootcamp News Roundup Podcast
OnlineFull Time40 Hours/week11 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost €800 Class size 25 Location AmsterdamCodaisseur Academy Become a web developer! Whether you are looking for a complete career switch or are interested in a week-long course on a specific technology, our software development experts will prepare you for a future in one of the most exciting industries to work in. We pride ourselves with our 11-week program which we offer with a no cure no pay model. We will invest in you and work hard to help you get your first developer job. Codaisseur graduates are the most hireable web developers because we share the same interest: if you succeed, we succeed.
Deposit We offer a 'no cure, no pay' model on the tuition fee. Financing800 euros in Admission fees. Tuition Plans The company that hires you pays the tuition fee in max 29 instalments of max 298 euros each. Refund / Guarantee If you are not hired within 5 months of graduation, then we will bear your *full* tuition fee. Scholarship Codaisseur is a proud partner of the Start&Code Program by INCO, which is financially supported by the JP Morgan Chase Foundation. Every year, INCO makes a number of Codaisseur Academy scholarships available to people with an unconventional background.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
- Unity, Quality Assurance Testing, Network Security, Networking, Mobile Security, Linux, Ethical Hacking, Cryptography, Cloud Computing
In PersonPart Time9 Hours/week26 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost €5,999 Class size 20 Location AmsterdamPrepare for a career in Cyber Security, a lucrative and fast-growing industry. In this course you'll be trained in practical skills and knowledge to land an entry-level job in Cyber Security or to advance in your current field by adding strong Cyber Security knowledge to your resume. The Cyber Security industry suffers from a big shortage of talent and with the increasing threat of cyber attacks, it is becoming a more pressing matter. The course is offered part-time so it's ideal to combine with your current occupation.
Minimum Skill Level No technical background required Placement Test No Interview Yes
78 reviews sorted by:
- Great people- 12/26/2020Zeger • software developer • Graduate • Course: Codaisseur Online Academy - No Cure No Pay Model • Campus: Amsterdam
- Awesome experience in unfortunate times- 12/25/2020Nausicaa Lusano • Full-Stack Developer • Graduate • Course: Codaisseur Online Academy - No Cure No Pay Model • Campus: AmsterdamMine was the first class to be taught fully on remote, therefore the start was postponed by 20 days to let the academy regroup and prepare, and I believe that they did a very good job. Our main communication channels were on Slack and Discord, and live lectures were held via either Discord or Zoom, with screen-sharing. We had two main assessments which failing either meant not being able to progress in the lessons, but without any obligation to pay tuition costs (as per contract, "No Cure No Pay" type), but with the possibility of a retry if over a minimum mark; we also had a final assessment at the very end, on our final portfolio project, a group project, and after that, a week of Job Accelerator.
Pros:The teachers are all very qualified and the curriculum is up to date, and mentioning the human aspect might seem a bit off-topic, but as we all know the imposter syndrome can be a huge issue, especially if you're a total beginner, and during the pandemic the feeling of isolation can be overwhelming, especially for expats who don't have any family or friends around - like it was for me, since I moved specifically to attend Codaisseur. Not only the teachers, but all the advisors and staff are very friendly and warm people, and I found nothing but a welcoming and supportive environment, either about becoming a developer and the challenges and self-doubt many students face, or the isolation and social deprivation due to the pandemic. At the end of every week (or every other week) we'd get a survey in which to anonymously assess and give feedback on how we were doing (not just limited to the course technically, but emotionally too), how the teachers were doing and how they could improve their service.
Cons:The course is indeed very demanding, stressful and intense, which is not a con per se, but it's a good heads-up because it really needs a lot of motivation. I can speak for my experience, which was fully on remote, but at times the feeling of isolation was no joke. I'm somebody who struggles a bit in asking for help, and not having a class full of people around me didn't give me a feel for the overall "atmosphere" in the class, and I ended up feeling behind (which was not necessarily true at all times) and isolated.
- Recommend!- 12/23/2020Chervase • Developer @ reisbalans • Graduate • Course: Codaisseur Online Academy - No Cure No Pay Model • Campus: AmsterdamI am a graduate of class 36. Participating in the bootcamp really brought my career to the next level and I am more that happy I chose to follow a bootcamp at the Codaisseur Academy.
The teachers are passionate about what they're doing and know how to translate complex topics so beginners understand what is going on.
Having said that I still 100% recommend following this bootcamp if you want to Kickstart your career and want to bring your skills to the next level!
- Most intense course i’ve ever had- 12/22/2020Rianne • Front end developer • Student • Course: Codaisseur CODE Academy wrong • Campus: AmsterdamI attended the 10 week boothcamp in 2018. It was the most intense, fun, educative 10 weeks of my life. I learned a lot, the teachers were strickt but nice. As someone with a university degree I can say that I had to step up my game and give it all.I enjoyed it but it was also stressfull because you learn so much in a short time. I recommend taking this course only if you want to give it your all or if you already have coding experience in another language or something, if not, don’t.
The course has fun practical projects and they also help you to find a job.
I am so glad that i took this course and that I could jump start my new career as a developer!
- Recommended!- 12/22/2020Reha • Software Developer • Graduate • Course: Codaisseur Online Academy - No Cure No Pay Model • Campus: AmsterdamI have completed Codaisseur Academy in 2018. After weeks of an intense program (you'll miss sleep), I was among the graduates of my cohort. The program was highly engaging, and many of the real-life scenarios are being covered during the academy. This brings affinity with problems and tasks you will be tackling in your next developer position.
Codaisseur is made up of passionate people who are eager to inspire you to be a better developer. The program is not easy, and not everyone reached the end. But it was a valuable experience for me, and I'd recommend it to everyone who is aiming to get into the world of programming or pushing to become a better developer.
- Highly recommended!- 12/22/2020Daria E. • Software Engineer @Ordina • Graduate • Course: Codaisseur Online Academy - No Cure No Pay Model • Campus: AmsterdamI attended this bootcamp almost two years ago and this was one of the best decisions in my career. It was surely not easy to graduate, but I secured a job immediately after graduation. The fact that the program was tough made me a much better developer. I learned how to learn new programming languages and get up to speed with projects very quickly. During the study there was also a lot of help available. Even if you ask the same question 5 times (as I did myself), the teachers will keep helping you figure it out.Back then, before corona-related economical issues hit us all, it was a different market. There was more demand for all kinds of professionals, not only IT. That has changed now - it takes more time and effort to get a job.But even in this situation, I am sure Codaisseur is helping their current student as much as possible. I also worked with one of the last graduates on a project I was helping them with just last week - and a lot were interviewing at many different places. If you expect everything to be done for you - well, no one will just hand you a job. This is reality. You need to apply for jobs yourself but if you present yourself well (and Codaisseur has the resources to help you do so, you just need to utilize them), you will find yourself employed pretty quickly.Plus, before I even came to Codaisseur I asked several senior developer friends to help me choose a bootcamp. After reviewing them all, literally every person said I should do Codaisseur. That says something very positive about the content of the study too. So, all in all, highly recommended!
- Highly Recommended- 12/22/2020CM Lee • Graduate • Course: Codaisseur Online Academy - No Cure No Pay Model • Campus: Amsterdam
- Codaisseur web development bootcamp- 12/22/2020Cor • Full Stack software developer • Graduate • Course: Codaisseur Online Academy - No Cure No Pay Model • Campus: AmsterdamAn immersive bootcamp that helps you acquire all the necessary tools to kickstart your career in web development.
The course is fast, there is a wide variety of topics, and the selection is pretty rigorous. Which ensures the quality of graduates and the willingness of companies to hire such graduates.
At the moment I'm a full stack developer coding in Elm and Haskell which, I would say, is quite the testimony to the solid coding fundamentals I was able to build on grow on.
I love my job as a developer and am very grateful to Codaisseur for setting up such a well rounded and fast paced course.
- Made it possible to switch career- 12/22/2020Maudy Morien • Full Stack Webdeveloper • GraduateBefore I became a developer I was an optician. I really wanted to switch careers but I did not have a bachelor degree for it. Codaisseur really tests your wits and potential you have instead of degree. I was afraid that I wouldn't be smart enough to follow the bootcamp but the teachers really pull you trough this extensive and steep learning curve.
I got a job the same day that I received my certificate and still working there with a permanent contract since November. I am mainly a backend developer working with the newest stack and a valued member in my team. I am really gratefull that I joined Codaisseur, and got a change to change my life and use their network. Would recommend it to anybody that wants to get into development.
- Highly recommend- 12/22/2020Ivan Hu • Developer • GraduateI made the decision to change my career path into web development. I didn't know where to start, but Codaisseur gave me the feeling that it would provide me a robust base of knowledge that I would need to start working as a developer.
It is safe to say that my expectations have been met. I have been working as a developer for 1.5 years now and most of it is thanks to Codaisseur.
- Dilip • Graduate • Course: Codaisseur Online Academy - No Cure No Pay Model • Campus: AmsterdamAn intensive course designed to take you from a basic level to a position where you are able to create what comes to your mind. There is always a lot to learn as a web developer but, the course will launch you on a path where you can develop yourself, which is a very nice thing. The methodology mixes theory and practice well with good support from the teachers who, want you to succeed!. I had a nice experience and would recommend it, if you are serious about being a developer. Good luck!