Codaisseur offers an 11-week web development academy in Amsterdam and online. Their program prepares students for full-stack developer roles where professionals teach what they know and love through this unique course. In collaboration with industry professionals and employers, the Codaisseur Academy curriculum matches market demand. By starting with foundational knowledge of software development, students will then be equipped with cutting-edge technology skills by participating in code reviews, quality assessments, team collaboration, and more. All course materials and instruction are provided in English to best prepare students to work in an international coding environment.
The Codaisseur team works to ensure graduates are hired as junior software engineers within 5 months of graduating. During the job application phase, graduates must do everything within reason to secure gainful employment in their field of study. Employers pay the bulk of the tuition cost.
Recent Codaisseur Reviews: Rating 4.55
Recent Codaisseur News
OnlineFull Time40 Hours/week11 Weeks
Start Date January 4, 2021 Cost €800 Class size 25 Location AmsterdamCodaisseur Academy Become a web developer! Whether you are looking for a complete career switch or are interested in a week-long course on a specific technology, our software development experts will prepare you for a future in one of the most exciting industries to work in. We pride ourselves with our 11-week program which we offer with a no cure no pay model. We will invest in you and work hard to help you get your first developer job. Codaisseur graduates are the most hireable web developers because we share the same interest: if you succeed, we succeed.
Deposit We offer a 'no cure, no pay' model on the tuition fee. Financing800 euros in Admission fees. Tuition Plans The company that hires you pays the tuition fee in max 29 instalments of max 298 euros each. Refund / Guarantee If you are not hired within 5 months of graduation, then we will bear your *full* tuition fee. Scholarship Codaisseur is a proud partner of the Start&Code Program by INCO, which is financially supported by the JP Morgan Chase Foundation. Every year, INCO makes a number of Codaisseur Academy scholarships available to people with an unconventional background.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
More Start DatesJanuary 4, 2021 - Amsterdam Apply by December 18, 2020February 8, 2021 - Amsterdam Apply by February 1, 2021
- Unity, Linux, Mobile Security, Ethical Hacking, Cryptography, Network Security, Cloud Computing, Networking, Quality Assurance Testing
In PersonPart Time9 Hours/week26 Weeks
Start Date January 12, 2021 Cost €5,999 Class size 20 Location AmsterdamPrepare for a career in Cyber Security, a lucrative and fast-growing industry. In this course you'll be trained in practical skills and knowledge to land an entry-level job in Cyber Security or to advance in your current field by adding strong Cyber Security knowledge to your resume. The Cyber Security industry suffers from a big shortage of talent and with the increasing threat of cyber attacks, it is becoming a more pressing matter. The course is offered part-time so it's ideal to combine with your current occupation.
Minimum Skill Level No technical background required Placement Test No Interview Yes
More Start DatesJanuary 12, 2021 - Amsterdam Apply by December 12, 2020
53 reviews sorted by:
- I have found Codaisseur after losing my job amidst the corona pandemic. Coming from an un-related industry with no background in tech whatsoever, I found the course very challenging but extremely rewarding! I went from building html5 pages about turtles to building full-stack working apps in less than 3 months.
Codaisseur is made up of some of the most talented people that strive to help you succeed! The teachers are all highly skilful, passionate and amazing at what they do, so is the staff, they are all enthusiastic and well involved in the student's journey from start to finish and until securing your first job in the tech industry ☺️. If you are looking for a career change, I cannot recommend them enough!
- Experience of a Lifetime- 11/3/2020Krisztián Csillag • Junior Developer • Graduate • Course: Codaisseur Online Academy - No Cure No Pay Model • Campus: Amsterdam • Verified via LinkedInChoosing Codaisseur as my bootcamp was quite frankly one of the best decisions I could have ever made. It was a fantastic journey with lovely people, that tend to make messy situations with prolonged explanations due to time constraints and therefore making the time even shorter in some extreme circumstances, like Learning Redux in a couple of days. But now as a Full Time Junior Developer I can say that it was not only fun, but absolutely worth every penny.
- Great people, great experience!- 10/12/2020Sebastian • Software Engineer (jr) • Graduate • Course: Codaisseur Online Academy - Flex Pay Model • Campus: Amsterdam • Verified via LinkedInI first heard about Codaisseur through a friend, and started researching about it for months, then I decided to quit my job as a Graphic Designer and jump into the bootcamp. At the time I did it the classes became online due to COVID, so we kinda missed the social part of it. Even then, the teachers were super helpful and always went the extra distance to help you, even after hours. During the Career Accelerator there were some hiccups (due to the remote communication) that were promptly addressed and effectively fixed. All the staff showed openness to critique and got hard to work on fixing it with the best attitude.
Don't be fooled, the bootcamp is really intensive and it will take the best of you to finish it, so don't think you can just sit down there and walk out with a diploma, it takes a lot of dedication and good attitude to learn and it's worth it!
- Great experience and outcome!- 10/8/2020Alexandra Marques • Front-end Developer (React / React Native) • Graduate • Course: Codaisseur Online Academy - No Cure No Pay Model • Campus: Amsterdam • Verified via GitHubI first heard about Codaisseur through a neighbour who had the same education as me (Pharmaceutical Scientist). Being burned out from my job and needing a new challenge, it was definitely the right choice for me to decide to do the Codaisseur Academy. At the time I did it, the course was still on site, it only became online at the end due to COVID.
I can't recommend these guys enough. The staff is friendly, the teachers are understanding and helpful, everything is well organised from start to finish and I felt like everything was setting us up for success. Don't underestimate it though, the course was intense and hard, and I recommend doing all of the prep work you can!
The no cure no pay model is great and it worked great for me! I got my job just a couple weeks after graduation and I could not be happier that I made the switch.
- Codaisseur made my career change possible!- 7/1/2020G. Gorgulu • Jr Front End Developer • Verified via GitHubI've graduated from full stack developer course. It's a super intense very fast pace course so be ready to study hard for 11 weeks. Teachers are great and very supporting. Following the completion of the course, they provide career support where you meet with a career advisor once a week (if you need more you can always schedule extra meetings/calls) and get support for your job search and interviews. They have the most updated curriculum, I managed to land a job one month after graduation.
- Learned so much!- 5/18/2020Shashank Neelagiri • Jr. Product Manager • Graduate • Verified via LinkedInIt was such a challenging and satisfying course. I felt like I was learning relevant and in-demand skills every day and knew even as a non-EU national that I was not going to have any problem finding a job after the course (and I did find a job). The teachers at Codaisseur were super helpful and supportive and I learned so much more because of them. I attribute a lot of my motivation to learn and the confidence to grow to Codaisseur. I would recommend any person who is interested in working as a junior web developer to do this course
- Great opportunity!- 2/29/2020Nadia • Verified via LinkedInExperience, which I got at Codaisseur Academy, was the most challenging and exciting for recent years! I have never thought that someone can learn so much in 3 months, but you are a real example that with the support and guidance of passionate professionals everything is possible. I enjoyed being a part of such a good team of teachers and students!
- Intense but fun, and it really works!- 2/7/2020Alastair Haigh • Graduate • Course: Codaisseur Online Academy - No Cure No Pay Model • Campus: Amsterdam • Verified via GitHubI have never learned so much in such a short time as I did in the ten weeks of teaching at Codaisseur. The course is structured to give students enough knowledge to be ready to begin a junior web development job at the end. I won't give precise details of the curriculum because it changes all the time to reflect the latest trends in web development. What is a constant however is the quality of the teaching: the instructors really care about the subject and want every student to get the very most out of the lessons. The final week, in which new graduates are given help in building their CVs, applying for jobs and preparing for interviews was also invaluable. I really can't recommend this course highly enough for anyone interested in changing their career.
- Highly recommending it- 2/7/2020Adél Beatrix Tancsik • Graduate • Course: Codaisseur Online Academy - No Cure No Pay Model • Campus: Amsterdam • Verified via GitHub11 weeks may sound long, but for me, it passed so fast. Codaisseur's Code Academy helped me find my passion for coding, and I feel like I made the right choice choosing them for my next step in changing my career. I must say it was challenging and you need the right motivation to succeed, but the teachers are really helpful and encouraging. The study materials are clear and comprehensible, the teachers are always there to answer questions, while you also learn to solve problems yourself. Codaisseur has a great atmosphere with really nice people, which I'll miss and I hope to find a similar environment to work at, as a Web Developer. I highly recommend enrolling, you won't regret it!
- Life changing experience- 1/30/2020Lucas Pascholatti • Junior Developer • Graduate • Course: Codaisseur Online Academy - No Cure No Pay Model • Campus: Amsterdam • Verified via LinkedIn
- Love Codaisseur!- 8/1/2019Albert Smit • Full Stack Developer • Student • Course: Codaisseur Online Academy - No Cure No Pay Model • Campus: Amsterdam • Verified via LinkedIn
I started doing Codaisseur without any prior coding experience. I had great classmates, there was a great atmosphere, and the teachers were patient and helpful. Codaisseur hasn't just taught me how to code, it's taught me the 'strong independent developer mindset'. This means I now know how to quickly learn a new programming language, how to be persistent, and how to push through when having a hard time. To me, these are extra life skills I have gained. It sounds cheesy, but it has really changed me as a person (ask my mom, she'll confirm). ;-)
- Challenging, hard and totally worth it- 3/14/2018Bruna • Front-end developer • Graduate • Course: Codaisseur CODE Academy wrong • Campus: Amsterdam • Verified via LinkedIn
Since the first interview at Codaisseur I knew it wouldn't be easy, and it wasn't.
It was intensive, hard and it demanded almost all of my time, but it was definitely the best choice I could've made. Codaisseur staff was always helpful and friendly, teachers master the art of coding, the whole program is well structured and always being improved. By the end of the academy I had quite a few projects to show on my portfolio. I kept coding and working on my own projects and 1 month after I graduated I got a job as a junior front-end developer.