ccs-learning-academy-logo

CCS Learning Academy

Average Rating4.68
40 Reviews
4 Courses

CCS Learning Academy offers online bootcamps in Cybersecurity Specialist Certification (8 weeks), Data Analytics & Business Intelligence (8 weeks), Data Science & Engineering (12 weeks), and Full-Stack Development (8 weeks). CCS Learning Academy is designed to help industry professionals gain rapid experience in order to upskill efficiently. CCS Learning Academy is the training division of CCS Global Tech.

CCS Cybersecurity Specialist Certification...

40 CCS Learning Academy Reviews

• Cameron
    Student • Cybersecurity Specialist Certification • Online
    Nov 11, 2022

I have always wanted to be a cybersecurity expert, so I was thrilled when I came across this program.

Going through the Cybersecurity Bootcamp was an amazing experience. I could finally make a career out of my passion for cybersecurity! The videos and study material were very helpful and easy to understand. The instructors were also very helpful and answered all of my questions. I am proud (and lucky) to have been a part of the program.
  • Makai
    Nov 04, 2022

It was worth every penny!

I never thought I could be a developer until I signed up for Full-Stack Developer Bootcamp. It was the best decision of my career. They gave me all the tools and skills I needed to succeed in my new career. It's changed my life in so many ways and most importantly, it has given me the independence I've always wanted!
  • Jacob Warner
    Student • Data Science & Data Engineering • Online
    Nov 04, 2022

I would highly recommend this course to anyone looking for a good introduction to data science. The course is very well organized, and the teachers are some of the best I have seen. They go into great depth about each topic and make sure that everyone understands everything before moving on.
  • Lane
    Oct 17, 2022

I was given an opportunity to explore a new career

Cybersecurity Bootcamp was life changing for me. I got laid off from my job and was looking for a way to jump start my career in cybersecurity. With the help of a military transition specialist, I found Cybersecurity Bootcamp and enrolled in the program. The coursework is rigorous but it's worth it because you get hands-on experience with real-world cybersecurity challenges. Now I'm working at one of the top tech companies
  • Isabella
    Oct 17, 2022

It's been a great experience

I signed up for the Full-Stack Developer Bootcamp and it's been a great experience. I've learned so much in the last three weeks and it's been more than worth it. The bootcamp is paying 50% of the fees after they provide me with a placement, which is huge. I highly recommend this bootcamp to anyone who wants to become a full-stack developer in 8 weeks.
  • Matthew
    Oct 04, 2022

SO GOOD! I am a complete beginner with absolutely 0 experience in Cybersecurity

best instructor I've ever had, He recognizes the importance of foundations and teaches them at a good pace so that the students can quickly adapt and learn the skills. He explains everything simply.
    You'll get mutated into a beast by this man.
  • Hadrian
    Student • Data Analytics & Business Intelligence • Online
    Sep 27, 2022

Covers many topics and helped me gain good knowledge.

This course was fantastic. It covers all concepts needed to handle analytics problems, and the teaching method is also highly satisfying, focusing on understanding through examples rather than just theory. Thank you, instructor.
  • Sophia
    Sep 20, 2022

I had no prior experience with SQL, and this Bootcamp was quite beneficial.

It is highly user-friendly for people who have no SQL experience. The presentation covers a wide range of topics and is simple to follow. On the other hand, I understood a little SQL. Regardless, I learned a lot. Overall, I appreciate the time and effort they put into the lecture and the opportunity to study MySQL Workbench at my own pace and a low cost. So, I suggest this Bootcamp
  • Peter G.
    Sep 13, 2022

My experiences so far have been awesome.

I learned a lot about cybersecurity through this course, which is a good introduction and serves as a solid foundation for further study. He ensured we were familiar with all the phrases used frequently in cybersecurity. I feel much more at ease with cybersecurity fundamentals now, and I recommend this course to anyone who wants to learn them.
  • Robert Downey Jr.
    Graduate • Data Science & Data Engineering • Online
    Sep 06, 2022

Explanations are pretty straightforward for most of the lectures.

The instructor clearly explains everything while teaching the material that is needed. For those who are interested in data science, I highly recommend this course.
  • Memphis
    Sep 02, 2022

Teaching is good, I love the way to do exercise before the solution Fantastic course!

I'm really happy with the course's content and instruction. I would give this recommendation a 10/10 to anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of full-stack development. There is undoubtedly still more to learn, but I feel as though I have a strong foundation now, and I feel confident in starting my own project and using the instructions to improve my website. Keep up the good work!
  • Hadley Sabra
    Student • Data Analytics & Business Intelligence • Online
    Aug 30, 2022

This course covers almost everything.

I liked this course so much, and I highly recommend it for people who are complete beginners with the SQL language as it covers all the essential concepts with excellent explanations and examples.

CCS Learning Academy Alumni Outcomes

Recent CCS Learning Academy News

Jess Feldman
Published January 31, 2022
Course Report · January 2021 Coding Bootcamp News Roundup 2022 started strong with a $525M acquisition of a bootcamp-adjacent company and a $10M grant from Melinda French Gates. We continued to see stamps of approval on bootcamps from government and workforce development organizations, and a major indication from the Department of Labor about registered apprenticeships. Find out how codi...