ccs-learning-academy-logo

CCS Learning Academy

Average Rating4.68
40 Reviews
4 Courses

CCS Learning Academy offers online bootcamps in Cybersecurity Specialist Certification (8 weeks), Data Analytics & Business Intelligence (8 weeks), Data Science & Engineering (12 weeks), and Full-Stack Development (8 weeks). CCS Learning Academy is designed to help industry professionals gain rapid experience in order to upskill efficiently. CCS Learning Academy is the training division of CCS Global Tech.

CCS Cybersecurity Specialist Certification...

40 CCS Learning Academy Reviews

• JAYCEE
    Aug 23, 2022

Overall is pretty good

The best course ever!
    Many education companies are offered the Bootcamp, but only CCSLA offers a 50% fee paid after placement. It covers practically all of the material required to enter the field of data science. Every lecture contains fresh material. I 100% suggest anyone interested in data science take this course. I want to express my gratitude to the professors for this excellent training
  • Nancy
    Aug 16, 2022

The instructor truly teaches what is needed, thoroughly explaining everything.

This boosted my expertise to the next level! This is the best resource for learning data science that I've discovered. This course is remarkable because of the examples and concepts that are used. This Bootcamp is an advanced example that would be greatly welcomed!
    Bootcamp provides numerous company and placement assistance. But I prefer CCS Learning Academy since they give placement and 50% pay after placement, which is the best service they provide there, students.
  • Ezekiel Sm
    Student • Full-Stack Developer • Online
    Aug 09, 2022

Simple teaching with complex training.

Fantastic course.It met my expectations for providing a solid foundation for web development from the front end to the back end.From basics to a few intermediate concepts.
    The course is well-structured, in my opinion. CCS Learning Academy provides you with plenty of resources to pursue a career in development.
  • Beverley
    Student • Data Analytics & Business Intelligence • Online
    Aug 02, 2022

Course was very detailed

I took this course in order to master the fundamentals of T-SQL. The course was excellent and contained all the information that someone looking to pursue a career in data analytics needs to know. Well-designed course with material that is highly pertinent to my profession in business analytics
  • Thomas
    Student • Cybersecurity Specialist Certification • Online
    Jul 27, 2022

I am new to it, but he makes it easy to understand.

I enjoyed the training, and it was fantastic to learn from an expert. The course material was always interesting, practical, and applicable. The learning objectives and sequencing are carefully thought out, and the pace is good. Explicitly stated! I'm able to learn a great deal.
  • Wyatt K
    Graduate • Full-Stack Developer • Online
    Jul 19, 2022

The course is good to learn and interesting :)

Things you've never heard of can be understood step by step. This is ideal for me, and I hope to find work as a result of it. Best wishes.
    The explanation is excellent. I am thrilled to be a part of these fantastic courses with you.
  • Sam U
    Jul 12, 2022

The instructor provided good information in the course.

This was an excellent course and wonderful training, it gave me lot of exposure to data engineering, The course is well-structured and provides you with enough of resources and information to pass the certification exam.
  • Charlotte
    Graduate • Cybersecurity Specialist Certification • Online
    Jul 05, 2022

Really great course to follow.

This is really the best course if you want to learn everything about web development. It's detailed, simplified and so interesting. I really enjoyed learning from CCS
  • Louise Treadwell
    Graduate • Data Analytics & Business Intelligence • Online
    Jun 07, 2022

Best Bootcamp

I was working as a helpdesk associate prior to attending CCS Learning Academy. Joining CCS turned out to be life changing decision for me. It’s a great bootcamp for people like me who have no background in computer science.

I joined their Data Analytics Bootcamp last year and after completing the bootcamp on third week I got a job offer. I cannot tell you how happy I was to finally become a data analyst.
  • Daniel Black
    Graduate • Data Analytics & Business Intelligence • Online
    May 14, 2022

Highly recommended to take the course

Highly recommended to take the course. The Data Analytics & Business Intelligence Bootcamp course run by CCS Learning Academy was fantastic. Instructors were extremely knowledgeable and encouraged participation from the group.
    The course offered both theoretical understanding and practical application examples. Great combination of theory with practical projects.

Very detailed and energetic teaching method and style. So hardly lost my conc...
  • Aaron Flash
    Data Analyst • Graduate • Data Analytics & Business Intelligence • Online
    May 03, 2022

Best Bootcamp

The Data Analytics & Business Intelligence Bootcamp program at CCS Learning Academy is great on so many levels. The curriculum is very comprehensive, but also well-paced.  I was skeptical that I would be able to get a job after completing the bootcamp but I landed my new job just 3 weeks after my graduation date

• Gordan Doty
    Mar 29, 2022

Highly recommend

This was the most challenging yet amazing journey. Coming into the tech world with no previous experience can be extremely daunting and overwhelming. I had a great experience attending CCS Learning Academy. The course curriculum was straightforward and practical. Classes werewell structured and trainers are knowledgeable.

I highly recommend this Bootcamp if you are looking to get started in Data Science. Greate placement support post-graduation.

CCS Learning Academy Alumni Outcomes

Recent CCS Learning Academy News

Jess Feldman
Published January 31, 2022
Course Report · January 2021 Coding Bootcamp News Roundup 2022 started strong with a $525M acquisition of a bootcamp-adjacent company and a $10M grant from Melinda French Gates. We continued to see stamps of approval on bootcamps from government and workforce development organizations, and a major indication from the Department of Labor about registered apprenticeships. Find out how codi...