University of Minnesota Coding Boot Camp
Throughout the program boot camp, students have access to career-planning services, portfolio review, demo days, and recruiting advice. Graduates will receive a certificate from the University of Minnesota College of Continuing Education and will have a portfolio of projects demonstrating a working knowledge of web development.
Recent University of Minnesota Coding Boot Camp News
$500 Scholarship to University of Minnesota Coding Boot Camp
University of Minnesota Coding Boot Camp offers 12-week or 24-week, full-stack web development courses on the St. Paul campus. The Course Report community is now eligible for a $500 scholarship to University of Minnesota Coding Boot Camp.
Offer is only valid for new applicants to University of Minnesota Coding Boot Camp. Applicants who have already submitted an application cannot claim this scholarship. University of Minnesota Coding Boot Camp does not allow stacking of scholarships or discounts.
- Full Stack Flex (St. Paul)
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on University of Minnesota Coding Boot Camp
Need a summary of news about coding bootcamps from July 2017? Course Report has just what you need! We’ve put together the most important news and developments in this blog post and podcast. In July, we read about the closure of two major coding bootcamps, we dived into a number of new industry reports, we heard some student success stories, we read about new investments in bootcamps, and we were excited to hear about more diversity initiatives. Plus we round up all the new campuses and new coding bootcamps around the world.Continue Reading →