ucf-boot-camps-logo

UCF Boot Camps

Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, Orlando, Orlando, Orlando, Orlando, Orlando

UCF Boot Camps

UCF Boot Camps offer part-time and full-time web development courses, and part-time data analytics, digital marketing, and UX/UI courses in Orlando and Sanford/Lake Mary, Florida. The full stack curriculum includes HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Express.js, Node.js, databases, MongoDB, MySQL, and Git, with in-person and online options. The data science curriculum includes programming in Excel, Python, JavaScript charting (D3.js, Leaflet.js), HTML/CSS, API interactions, SQL, Tableau, fundamental statistics, machine learning, and more. Enjoy close collaboration with other professionals while receiving hands-on experience, with in-person and online options. The digital marketing program covers highly relevant skills, training you in marketing strategy fundamentals, optimizing campaigns and websites, digital advertising and automation strategy, and more. You will get hands-on experience with tools such as Google Keyword Planner, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, and Facebook Insights. The UX/UI program provides hands-on training in user-centric design research, design thinking, visual prototyping and wireframing, interface design, storyboarding, visual design theory, web prototyping with HTML5 and CSS, interaction design with JavaScript and jQuery, and more.

Applicants do not need prior experience to enroll, but once admitted, all students will complete a pre-course tutorial. UCF Boot Camps are designed for students and professionals or those who are actively pursuing a career change, advancement or are looking to learn a new skill.

Students will benefit from a wide range of career services to be positioned for success through graduation and beyond. Services include portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, high-impact career events, workshops, mock interviews, and 1:1 career coaching. Graduates will receive a Certificate of Completion from UCF Division of Continuing Education and will have a portfolio of projects demonstrating a working knowledge of web development, data analytics, or digital marketing.

UCF Boot Camps are offered in collaboration with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.

Recent UCF Boot Camps Reviews: Rating 4.62

all (53) reviews for UCF Boot Camps →

Recent UCF Boot Camps News

• Data Analytics and Visualization (Online) - Part-Time

LocationOrlando
    Learn data analytics wherever you are through an innovative format that blends engaging content to work through on your own schedule and live, interactive online classes led by expert instructors. The curriculum teaches the most relevant tools and technologies including programming in Excel, Python, JavaScript charting (D3.js, Leaflet.js), HTML/CSS, API interactions, databases, Tableau, fundamental statistics, machine learning, Git/GitHub, and more. Build a comprehensive portfolio of projects and earn a Certificate of Completion from UCF Division of Continuing Education.
    Payment plans available
    Prep WorkPre-work
  • Data Science and Visualization - Part-Time (Lake Mary/Sanford)

LocationOrlando
    UCF Data Analytics and Visualization Boot Camp is rigorous, fast-paced, and focused on the practical technical skills needed to analyze and solve data problems. Students will gain proficiency in a broad array of technologies like Excel, Python, JavaScript, SQL Databases, Tableau, and more. Applicants do not need experience to enroll, but once admitted, all students will complete a pre-course tutorial. Throughout the course, students will complete projects using real data sets from the worlds of finance, healthcare, government, social welfare, and more—allowing them to build a strong portfolio with a professional demonstration of mastery.
    Tuition PlansPayment plan available
  • Digital Marketing - Part-Time

HTML, JavaScript, CSS, Wordpress, SEO
    LocationOrlando
    The UCF Digital Marketing Boot Camp is a challenging, part-time digital marketing program that takes a multidisciplinary approach to attaining proficiency in marketing strategy, campaign development, digital advertising, and modern tools in site analytics and reporting. Gain experience with in-demand tools and technologies such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Customer Relationship Management software (CRMs), MailChimp, HTML/CSS, and more.
    Prep WorkPre-work
  • Full Stack Flex - Full-Time (Orlando)

LocationOrlando
    UCF Coding Boot Camp is a 12-week, full-time web development course. The full-stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Node.js, Responsive Design, Heroku, Git, User Authentication, React.js, MySQL, MongoDB, and more. Students have access to participate in experiential learning opportunities. Students receive career-planning services, portfolio reviews, and 1:1 coaching to position students for success in the field.
    Prep WorkPre-work
  • Full Stack Flex - Part-Time (Lake Mary/Sanford)

LocationOrlando
    UCF Coding Boot Camp is a 24-week, part-time web development course. The full-stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Node.js, Responsive Design, Heroku, Git, User Authentication, React.js, MySQL, MongoDB, and more. Students have access to participate in experiential learning opportunities. Students receive career-planning services, portfolio reviews, and 1:1 coaching to position students for success in the field.
    Prep WorkPre-work
  • Full Stack Flex - Part-Time (Valencia West)

• Full Stack Web Development (Online) Part-Time

LocationOrlando
    Learn to code wherever you are. The full-stack, online curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Node.js, Responsive Design, Heroku, Git, User Authentication, React.js, MySQL, MongoDB, and more. Through hands-on projects and training, students will complete the coding program in 24 weeks via live, instructor-led lessons. Individuals receive support from a variety of channels, so students are never alone throughout their online coding boot camp journey. University of Central Florida’s online coding boot camp gives you the opportunity to “think like a developer.” In addition to learning many of the most in-demand languages and creating your own personal portfolio, you will also partake in an 8-week Agile Team Project that mimics a real-world environment. Students are assigned a piece of the full project (division of tasks into short phases of work and frequent reassessment of adaptation of plans) and then finalize the project together with the assistance of an industry leader who has on average 5-7 years of experience as a software engineer. At the end of this online coding program, you will receive a Certificate of Completion from University of Central Florida, helping you stand out to employers.
  • UX/UI Boot Camp - Part-Time

HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, Design, User Experience Design, CSS
    LocationOrlando
    Get hands-on training and instruction in UX/UI design methodology, design software skills, front end web prototyping technologies and frameworks including HTML/CSS, interaction design with JavaScript and jQuery, and more. Maintain your current schedule by studying part-time, only three days a week, with convenient evening and weekend classes. Apply what you’ve learned toward building a comprehensive portfolio of projects ranging from AI sketches to mobile-responsive web layouts.
    Payment plans available

• $500 UCF Boot Camps Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive UCF Boot Camps scholarship for $500 off tuition!

• All courses in Orlando
    • Digital Marketing - Part-Time (Orlando)
    • Full Stack Flex - Part-Time (Valencia West) (Orlando)
    • Full Stack Flex - Full-Time (Orlando) (Orlando)
    • Full Stack Flex - Part-Time (Lake Mary/Sanford) (Orlando)

• Brendan Lynn  User Photo
    Brendan Lynn • Student Verified via GitHub

This is a review on the online "Coding Bootcamp" from UCF. It really should be called "Web Development Bootcamp." It says "Web Development" on their website https://bootcamp.ce.ucf.edu/coding/ but I did not see this page when signing up for the class. This program was a referral to me from a family member and I talked with a recruiter for the class over the phone. I told her what I was looking for (mostly interested in C++ or other low-level programming) but she did not make it clear that it was a web development program. After a little over a month with the six-month program and realizing the direction of it, I wrote a dissatisifed email to the program director asking to be removed with a refund and was told I was not within the 2-week cancellation period so nothing could be done for a refund. I dropped the course still and tried to salvage my investment by speaking with the Career Director to see if I could use their Career Services (helping you set up self-marketing and networking to find work) for IT in general and was told "as a matter of policy, I am unable to work with students who do not complete the program." This was a complete waste of $10,000 which is especially crippling when I am still trying to even start a career.

As for the content of the course, it explains the basics of programming very nicely in the first several lessons where you are given coding challenges to try to solve basic and intermediate mathematical and logical problems within the Ruby language. After that, though, is the HTML section which is horrendously short for what is supposed to be a web development course. The HTML lessons are very rushed to get you into the Ruby on Rails section which is a large portion of the course. You start frequently seeing in the lessons "how this works isn't important" or "this will be explained later" ("later" often being a synonym for "never") which is honestly fine for teaching practices in very subtle moderation but when so much explaination of how Ruby on Rails and HTML works is skipped over and rushed to get you to the end of the class that it becomes so difficult to follow. I found myself looking up my own tutorials online and just clicking the next within the bootcamp website beacause the teaching material just was not there. I did not get far enough into the course to see how teaching Javascript was handled but it's good to see that it's included because Ruby on Rails is a very niche and not widely used framework whereas Javascript is a useful skill in many, many more jobs.

If you are looking to start in web development and make web pages this may be a good choice for you. Personally it's not what I wanted to do. The main reason for the low review is that the bootcamp staff seems to care more about taking your money and keeping it than they are concerned about helping you start a career. Now I have a $10,000 student debt and no job to pay it off. For this reason I will never recommend UCF's programs to anyone.

Monday, Sep 23 2019
    Thanks for sharing your experience, Brendan. We're happy that you enjoyed the initial content of the course but understand that the full curriculum was not what you expected.

Our program is referred to as a full-stack coding/web development boot camp across our web presence, as well as throughout the admissions process in order to best ensure that students are aware of what will be covered. While we do start with coding fundamentals like HTML and CSS, the goal of the curriculum is to cover a wide range of front-end and back-end technologies to teach students the necessary skills for full-stack web development in a short span of time.

Like you mentioned, the HTML module is fast-paced and designed to provide a foundation before moving learners through the more complex programming languages and tools like Ruby on Rails, jQuery, etc. While the course is not exhaustive, our goal is to prepare students with the ability to learn on their own outside of class and explore the tools and technologies most relevant to their goals during the program and beyond. We know that the program is challenging and moves quickly from one topic to the next, but we usually find that as students progress through the coursework, they get more and more confident in their skills. We also offer various support methods for those who need further assistance including round-the-clock TA support, online assistance, and weekly mentor sessions.

While our top priority is student support, our career services benefit is only available to active students within the program and those who have successfully completed the program requirements. From your experience, we see that you were unable to utilize career services once you dropped the course. This criteria is in place in order to make sure that each active student receives maximum support throughout their time in the program. Our enrollment agreement and admissions process do strive to make the refund policy for the program clear, noting that refunds are not possible after the drop period ends. We understand that you were unhappy with these policies and apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused.

It's our goal for all students to leave the program feeling confident in their skills, so we would welcome the opportunity to speak with you and determine what additional assistance we can provide for you at this time. If you would like, please reach out to us directly at (407) 454-9823.
  • A Worthy Investment
    - 11/17/2019
    Alison Kelly  User Photo
    Alison Kelly • Full-Circle Recruiter • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    It's a hard 6 months, but I would have regretted staying where I had been before I took this course. As a mother of a 4 1/2 year old and a wife I didn't think I could balance taking this class and my other obligations. However, I'm proud to have done this program for myself and for my family's future!
    Monday, Nov 18 2019
    Way to go, Alison! It takes hard work to balance the course material so we're happy to hear that you successfully learned the fundamentals of full-stack web development. Congratulations on graduating and thank you for your review! Best of luck moving forward.
  • Kunal  User Photo
    Kunal • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I signed up for the first part-time Data bootcamp in September 2018. I think this was the best opportunity for me, as I prefer in-class to online learning. It was a great learning experience and we had a good group of students for group project. We had different strengths and helped us work well as a team.

Sondra as an instructor was engaging and friendly and helpful. The skills learnt eventually helped me to make the career switch I wanted. It was hard work as I stayed up for late nights for projects. It was all worth it at the end. All the TA's and career services were also helpful, and I hope the job market improves in the Orlando area but things seem to be looking up.

I think this is great for people in colleges to learn job-relevant skills and also for people like me who needed some different skills to switch role to my interest. I would highly recommend this Bootcamp to people looking for courses in this area.

Monday, Nov 18 2019
    Amazing, Kunal! Thank you for choosing our boot camp to make a significant career change. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed the in-person structure of the program and successfully collaborated with other classmates on group projects. Congratulations on graduating and thank you for your review! We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
    - 8/19/2019
    Jaime Cardenas  User Photo
    Jaime Cardenas • IT Specialist • Student Verified via GitHub

I've been working as an IT technician for my current company for over a year.  I was looking into growing with the company and I was told Web Development was the way to go.  I taught myself some CSS,HTML and JS, but I felt that I had to show I was serious about my growth I had to enroll in a boot camp.  My company offered me some tuition reimbursement and I signed up at UCF BootCamps.

So far this has been a great help and experience.  The pace is fast and to the point, great instructors and assistance.  I've learned a lot and fast.  It has help me feel more confident when speaking about moving to the developing team at my company and they are already starting to give me projects while I continue to learn at the bootcamp.

If you arae planning to learn coding a bootcamp is a great choice but be aware that is a lot of work and fast paced environment.  Be ready to spend a lot of time coding and researching.  Time flies and you will have a valuable new skill.

Monday, Aug 19 2019
    We truly appreciate your review, Jaime! We're thrilled to hear you're successfully learning the fundamentals of web development and are developing confidence in your newfound skills. Like you mentioned, this program is fast-paced and will require an extensive amount of studying both inside and outside of the classroom. We commend all your dedication thus far and are cheering you on as you continue towards finishing out the program!
    - 6/1/2019
    Eric N  User Photo
    Eric N • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I attended UCF part-time web dev bootcamp. Although it is fast paced and challenging, I felt the material covered will help me to prepare for the future. I had an excellent intructors, and my TA's were top notch, and I truly believe that my success is because of how thorough and passionate they were about me understanding the material and succeeding. Through out the program carrer service has help get "job ready", and since graduating career service has been in constant contact to go over job option and make sure I am ready to interview.

Tuesday, Jun 04 2019
    Way to go, Eric! Our boot camp team is truly passionate about helping students succeed, so we're glad to hear you benefited from their support. Congratulations on successfully completing the program and thank you for your review! We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
  • Diana Saftler  User Photo
    Diana Saftler • Applications Developer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I have been programming for more years than many of my classmates have been alive... I know this because I finished a final release of my first turn key application just before my son was born, and he is at the far end of the millennials.

Well, I love programming (I will disavow this while debugging at 3 a.m.) but my 'first language' is MS Visual FoxPro 9.0 by way of FoxPro, FoxPro for Mac, FoxBASE, and dBase III.  And now those languages rank with Sanskrit.  I wanted to learn the languages of the web.  I wanted to be able to build applications of the same complexity and usefulness there.  Lots of resources on line...lots of books in my library.  Maybe too many.  Where to begin?

I attended a local meet up of Girls Do IT, and had a long conversation with a delightful young woman who was 2 weeks away from finishing the UCF Full-Stack Web Development Boot Camp. “It is intense,” she said, “but I’ve learned SO much.”

I did some research and made the awesome commitment to sign away half a year (and  a  not insignificant amount of money) to attend.  I am now at the half-way point, and consider this to be the best investment in my skill set since I got my MS in Computer Information Systems at NSU.  I am confident that Trilogy has taken the pulse of the industry.  They are teaching the skills that local employers are looking for.  The course builds from front end to back end tools and crafts exercises that cement concepts and build muscle memory.  They don’t go too deep, but make sure you understand the place each tool holds.  The instructors I’ve had are in the industry and know that they are training employees they will want on their teams.

The pace is furious… Don’t miss a class.  Do every exercise.  Watch every video resource.  Do the tutorials.  Get a good study with your classmates.  Leave enough time – more time than you think – to do the homework.   But when you do, pieces begin to fall into place.  You may not realize it at the time, but when you see a tool or technique again (and you will) you’ll realize that you understand it.  And that will give  you confidence in your ability to learn the next new tool, and the next;  development is constantly evolving.

By the time I’ve completed the course, I am confident that I will be able to take my skills in analysis and design, and implement them on the web.  A new tool set,  a new platform, a new way to solve the puzzle.

Monday, Jun 03 2019
    Amazing, Diana! We appreciate you choosing our program to further develop your existing programming skills. We're happy to hear you're enjoying the course and material covered. Great advice for prospective learners—utilizing all of the boot camp's resources will help you succeed. Congratulations on reaching the halfway point, we're rooting you on as you continue towards graduation!
  • Worth it
    - 5/13/2019
    Kathleen  User Photo
    Kathleen • Graduate Verified via GitHub

This program delivered all that it stated in the beginning, and more.  I started the program with minimal experience (mostly HTML) and I won't sugar-coat it - it was tough all the way through.  I learned more than I ever thought possible and while I am not quite an expert in some of the more technical languages, I feel sufficiently equipt to work with them moving forward.  The instruction was great, and having the TA's in class was instrumental many times when you needed that extra assistance, or just another perspective.  I did not participate in the Career Services portion as I completed this program as part of my existing employment, although I was very impressed with the level of support and guidance they offered from the beginning.  Be prepared to work hard both in and outside the classroom, as I put in at least 20 hours a week beyond class.  That said, I highly recommend this program for those wanting to learn more about web development (front and back end), and for those with experience seeking additional knowledge and guidance.

Tuesday, May 14 2019
    We commend all your hard work, Kathleen! We're thrilled you were able to successfully learn the fundamentals of full-stack web development and feel equipped to tackle new languages and frameworks. Like you said, it's important for future students to be prepared to work hard both in and out of the classroom. Congratulations on graduating and thank you for your review! We wish you continued success going forward.
  • Dominic Smith  User Photo
    Dominic Smith • Student Verified via LinkedIn

​Prior to enrolling in the camp, I was a Game Developer so I did walk in with some programming experience. But within the first few weeks of class I learned wayy more than I expected to. The program has exposed me to such a large variety of programming languages that I didn't know anything about, along with many ways to go about coding effeciently.

The amount of resources and help that is provided within the camp is what I appreciated the most.The teachers and teacher assistants are very knowledgable and are always giving a helping hand to all students. Utilizing the career services helped me land freelance jobs all while I was still a student at the bootcamp. Becoming a Web Developer through this camp has made me become a better programmer overall. For me, programming went from being a hobby to becoming a profession.

The only tools you need to be successful in this boot camp is effort and the ability ask any questions in order to fully grasp the concepts taught in class. Just take everything you learn from class and apply it to things you like to do in your daily life to use as practice. Practice is key.

Wednesday, Feb 06 2019
    Thank you for your review, Dominic! We're thrilled you chose our program to advance your web development skills and make a significant career change. Great advice for prospective students — practice is definitely essential. Congratulations on graduating, we wish you all the best moving forward.
  • Madison Tift  User Photo
    Madison Tift • Graduate Verified via GitHub

A 3 month full stack javascript boot camp (MERN stack) on the UCF campus in Orlando, FL. This course was extremely challenging and rewarding. Over the course of 3 months we learned more than I thought possible. With a heavy emphasis on practical application the course provides not only knowledge, but a working portfolio to show to potential employers upon graduation.

Monday, Feb 04 2019
    Amazing, Madison! We're happy to hear you had such a rewarding student experience and enjoyed the curriculum. Congratulations on graduating, and thank you for your review! We are rooting you in all your future endeavors.
  • Jonathan  User Photo
    Jonathan • Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I enrolled in the July-Sep 2018 Full Stack Bootcamp, and landed an amazing job within 3 months of graduating from the camp.

The instructors and supporting staff are seriously passionate about helping you along the somewhat painful process of rapidly developing the skills of a full stack web developer, and they do an excellent job. John, the lead instructor when I attended the camp, has a lot of experience as a developer and he really has a deep understanding of the curriculum and the areas that tend to trip up students. The curriculum is certainly challenging and really does cover everything you need to be prepared for the workload of a full stack developer. To cover all of the topics the full time camp has to be a grind, and I believe that those students that are committed to putting in 30+ hours a week outside of class to study and work diligently on the assignments reap massive rewards for their efforts. Even complete beginners should feel confident enrolling in the full time course. The TA's from my class, Mark and Tamara, were constantly checking in on me and were just as knowledgeable and helpful as the main instructor. They do an excellent job of not letting anyone fall through the cracks, as long as you are willing to put in the effort and time.

Another great quality of the camp is that all of lectures are recorded, all of the assignments are saved on your computer, and all of the solutions will be available to review and study during the camp and beyond. Even if you struggle to keep up during the camp or feel that your assignments were not of the same quality as the other students, I believe you are still learning and growing a lot more than what is immediately evident. Once the camp is over, as long as you continue to study and work diligently at your own pace, I believe you will notice many of the concepts that seemed bewildering during the camp will start to click. Your ability to problem solve and learn new things as a developer will carry you the rest of the way. Those hours of grinding and working through challenges as a team, wading through documentation, and building projects is the best form of practice because that is what developers do on the job anyways! As a recently hired developer I can seriously say that I still spend most of my time searching for answers to difficult questions, reading documentation, brainstorming with my team, and building projects just like I did during the camp.

I could go on, but overall I have nothing but good things to say about the experience and highly recommend it to anyone that is serious about changing their career and being a successful developer.

Sunday, Jan 20 2019
    Way to go, Jonathan! We're thrilled you had such an amazing boot camp experience and were constantly supported by our entire instructional team - we also think John, Mark, and Tamara are fantastic. We're passionate about what we do, so it's great to hear all your hard work and practice has benefited you in your new developer role. Congratulations on completing such a rigorous program, we wish you all success!
  • Worth Every Penny
    - 6/17/2018
    David R Hurley  User Photo
    David R Hurley • Devops Engineer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

This program was tough no doubt about it. I had already came in with a good understanding of programming, and thought it would be a breeze. This was entirely incorrect, after the first few lessons you begin to learn about new technologies and the pace is extremely fast. Even in part time it was hard to keep up with at times.

You literally learn basic HTML all the way to writing complex Rest APIs and then using React.js to communicate with the API. Once you complete the bootcamp you have to continue to learn through other means as technologies are constantly changing. Initially I was quite hesitent to sacrifice 6 months of my life, but coming out of it I would do it again in a heart beat.

All the instructors and teaching assistants were helpful, and always looking to assist you. 10/10 would Bootcamp again.

Tuesday, Jun 19 2018
    Thank you so much for your review, David! You are right that this program is tough and fast-paced (even for those individuals with previous experience such as yourself), so we are glad you found the curriculum comprehensive and that it successfully gave you the foundation to continue your learning post-graduation. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our instructors, TAs, and boot camp as a whole! Congratulations on graduating, we wish you continued success moving forward.
  • Lisa Vinson  User Photo
    Lisa Vinson • QA Analyst • Graduate Verified via GitHub

The admissions staff, teaching assistants, and instructors are very clear that the course will take a tremendous amount of work and there is no substitute for putting in that time. It is not unusual to spend 30+ hours outside of class working on homework assignments, reviewing activities, and studying concepts more deeply that were only briefly covered. You will always feel like the course is going too fast, but if you can just stick with it, you'll keep absorbing and being able to apply more and more of it. Still, you have to be okay with feeling overwhelmed at times. At this pace, it's is inevitable.

For the students that took the putting in time advice seriously, I think the course was absolutely worth it. We were exposed to all of the languages and libraries advertised, though some much more than others, and also learned important coding best practices that will definitely be needed in the workforce. The curriculum does a good job of balancing breadth and depth of content and there is very little I would have changed in terms of time spent on topics.

My instructor and TAs were amazing and definitely helped keep everyone positive when students were struggling - and everyone will struggle at some point. The career help was pretty good, though I think job recommendations could be more structured after graduation. With that being said, my career coach recommended a company for me to apply to, and I was hired there a few weeks after graduation.

If you are looking for a program that lays the foundation and gives all of the tools needed for a full career change into software soon after graduation, I would recommend this bootcamp. However, if you are looking for a guarantee of getting your certificate one day, and a job the next or if you aren't willing to make a serious time commitment for 6 months, this isn't for you. How much you get out of the course will all depend on how much you put into it.

Friday, Jun 01 2018
    Amazing, thank you for your review, Lisa! This course does require a tremendous amount of hard work and additional hours outside of class to master the topics, but you're definitely right that what you get out of the boot camp will depend on how much effort you put in. We're happy you enjoyed the curriculum and not only felt supported, but also encouraged by our instructors and TAs. We are constantly updating our career services curriculum, so we appreciate your advice regarding additional structure post-graduation. Congratulations on completing the program and on your new job! We wish you the best of luck in all your future achievements.
  • Graduate
    - 5/22/2018
    Alakh Sheth  User Photo
    Alakh Sheth • UCF Bootcamp TA • Graduate Verified via GitHub

I was a student of the Full Time UCF bootcamp, enrolling in it was nerve racking itself knowing that I just quit my job and was about to start something I had no idea about and would have to put my full efforts towards it. But boy was it a good decision! The support I received from the Instructor, TA’s, Student Success Manager and everyone who was involved in the staff was amazing. The material was hard which I knew it would be but with them I was able to get through the course with out breaking my computer or regretting why I signed up for this course. It was a great ride where I met great people. A lot of networking went on and I made some of the best connections in my life in this course. I was recommended this course by a friend who also had a wonderful experience and I would strongly recommend this course to who ever would be interested as well!

Wednesday, May 23 2018
    Congratulations on completing the boot camp, Alakh! We hope you’re proud of all of the hard work you put into this exciting career change and all that you were able to accomplish with your new programming skills. It makes us incredibly proud to hear that our entire staff diligently worked to help you understand the course material and ensure your student experience was a success. We believe that building your professional network is an essential function in furthering your goals and do our best to foster a collaborative atmosphere, so we're thrilled you were able to make lasting connections. Thank you for your review, we wish you all the best in your future endeavors!