The Coding Boot Camp at UCR Extension
Applicants do not need programming experience to enroll, but once admitted, all students will complete a pre-course tutorial. As the program is part-time, The Coding Boot Camp at UCR Extension is designed for working professionals and students who are actively pursuing a career change or advancement or looking to gain a new skill set.
Throughout the 24-week boot camp, students have access to career-planning services, portfolio review, demo days, and recruiting advice. Graduates will receive a certificate from UCR Extension and will have a portfolio of projects demonstrating a working knowledge of web development.
The Coding Boot Camp at UCR Extension is powered by Trilogy Education services.
Recent The Coding Boot Camp at UCR Extension News
- Start Date
- April 16, 2019
- Class size
- Tuition Plans
- Payment plans available.
- Minimum Skill Level
- Prep Work
- Placement Test
More Start DatesApril 16, 2019 - Riverside
$500 The Coding Boot Camp at UCR Extension Scholarship
- Offer is only valid for new applicants. Applicants who have already submitted an application cannot claim this scholarship.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with other offers.
- Full Stack Web Development (Riverside)
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
Our latest on The Coding Boot Camp at UCR Extension
The University of California (UC) network is vast and well-established from Sacramento to San Diego, so it was only a matter of time before these schools offered coding bootcamps of their own. But which UC bootcamp is best for you? At the time of publication, all UC coding bootcamps are offered in collaboration with Trilogy Education. Because they’re powered by the same platform and network, we notice a string of similar themes throughout alumni reviews: instructors are stand-out and often the best part of a student’s experience. And when it comes to career services, you should expect to combine your new technical skillset, the program’s Career Services coaches, and a lot of hustle to get a job after graduation. Learn more about these 6 UC Bootcamps below:Continue Reading →