The Coding Boot Camp at UCI Continuing Education
The Coding Boot Camp at UCI Continuing Education is a part-time, 24-week full-stack web development coding bootcamp at The University of California, Irvine in Irvine, CA. Students will learn the skills needed to become proficient front-end and back-end developers. The bootcamp is designed to help students develop the skills and professional network needed to capitalize on the high demand of web development. Students will benefit from a wide range of career services to be positioned for success through graduation and beyond. Services include portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, workshops, mock interviews, demo days, sample coding tests, and one-on-one career coaching. Student will also have access to a network of bootcamp hiring partners.
Recent The Coding Boot Camp at UCI Continuing Education News
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on The Coding Boot Camp at UCI Continuing Education
Welcome to our last monthly coding bootcamp news roundup of 2016! Each month, we look at all the happenings from the coding bootcamp world from new bootcamps to fundraising announcements, to interesting trends we’re talking about in the office. This December, we heard about a bootcamp scholarship from Uber, employers who are happily hiring bootcamp grads, investments from New York State and a Tokyo-based staffing firm, diversity in tech, and as usual, new coding schools, courses, and campuses!Continue Reading →