test-pro-logo

Test Pro

Test Pro

Test Pro is a 9-week, part-time online QA Engineer bootcamp. Test Pro utilizes an Agile Scrum teaching methodology. QA Engineer bootcamp students will learn development lifecycle, test documentation, test classification, and architecture of web and mobile apps. The bootcamp covers web technologies, including HTML, CSS, and JavaScript, and students learn continuous integration, UI/UX testing, database testing, API testing, and test automation.

Test Pro students will receive job assistance including interview preparation, job placement help, and three personalized mentor sessions. Free course replay (limited terms) is also available for bootcamp graduates.

Basic PC knowledge is necessary, but applicants are not required to have prior coding knowledge. Test Pro students receive the first week for free. If students feel the bootcamp is a good fit, they can continue with the next eight weeks. If the bootcamp is not a good fit, students are under no obligation to continue after week one. QA Engineer students receive a certificate upon graduation.

Recent Test Pro Reviews: Rating 4.76

all (74) reviews for Test Pro →

Recent Test Pro News

Agile, CSS, HTML, Quality Assurance Testing, Scrum, SQL
    Everything that's included in QA Engineer + 1) Agile Scrum (small teams) 2) Job placement assistance 3) Free repeat of the entire course 4) Additional practice on real projects 5) 1:1 Mentoring 6) Interview preparation 7) Resume building
    Financing is available via Test Pro students' fond or Climb Credit.
    Tuition PlansWe can offer: 1) One-time fee 2) Installments plans - 2,3 payments 3) O% APR loans - 12 months term 4) ~6.99% APR loans - 22 months term 5) Income Share Agreement
    Refund / GuaranteeIf you won't get a job within one year of active searching we will issue a full refund to you.
    Scholarship$500 scholarship is available. Please contact us for more details.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic PC skills Intermediate English

4 Scholarships

• $200 Women in Technology Test Pro Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Test Pro scholarship for $200 off tuition for women!

• QA Engineer (Online)
  • $200 College Upgrade Test Pro Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Test Pro scholarship for $200 off tuition for K-12 students, full-time college students, or university students!

3. Live in the USA
    4. Be a K-12 student or full-time college or university student to be eligible.

• $200 Veteran Test Pro Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Test Pro scholarship for $200 off tuition for veterans!

3. Live in the USA
    4. Provide The DD Form 214, or DD-214.

• $200 Low-Income Test Pro Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Test Pro scholarship for $200 off tuition for low-income applicants.

3. Live in the USA
    4. Provide proof that your reported income for the last calendar year was below HHS Poverty Guidelines for 2021.

- 6/3/2021
    Greg Bien-Aime  User Photo
    Greg Bien-Aime • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Great course so far! The instructors are knowledgeable and answer any question that you have. You can tell that they know the industry in and out and are the real deal!
    Thursday, Oct 14 2021
    Hey there! We are so excited that you like our bootcamp, and we hope you will invite your friends for the next cohort. Our team is dedicated to providing a great experience for everyone who joins - it's what keeps us going! If you have any questions after landing a dream job as a QA Engineer or have any concerns please contact us in Slack or use our chat at testpro.io . We'll be happy to answer them. :)
  • QA
    - 5/28/2021
    Bykova Daria  User Photo
    Bykova Daria • student • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I didn't understand anything about IT until I started studying at this school. Amazing instructors, amazing teaching materials and practice. I am pleased that I have chosen this particular school!
    - 5/27/2021
    Tim  User Photo
    Tim • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I express my gratitude to all teachers. Teachers always answer all questions and help to understand the educational material.
  • QA Engineering 27
    - 10/7/2021
    kanwal khan • nurse • Student
    i have enrolled on September 11th 2021 and sign the agreement that they will return the amount with 10 business days. the teachers of test pro are not teaching the way they should. They just following the student who are already in there and the students who are not from IT background they left behind. Firstly i paid with my gmail account, when i got the access they wanted student should get access and use their email that should be under the students name so i used my Yahoo email,they did not open the course on my yahoo and i have not even able to take class from my gmail account.I was not able to get access from my both accounts,and i missed my classes. i work 12 hours shift in nursing. we are providing care to people in pandemic having family and worried about the if something happen with us it effects not only us but of course it will effect to family,but still taking care of people under all this fear and concern. I was not able to catchup the classes that i missed ,so i asked them to refund my money on septembet 20th 2021 within 10 business days,they  did not refund my money instead of that they open course on my yahoo account. Then again i requested them to refund on 28th. Now i am asking like a bagger  to refund my money but they consider 28th september i requested for refund instead of septembe 20th because it is going  in their favor.i am keep calling them they just replied once after that they not picking up phone and not even giving me any response of my messages. They asked me to send them the screen shot of email and i did but still no response.they $1999.00.We all facing the the hard time in covid i am also so behind but they dont care about anything they just want to make people fool . I have no idea where should i go to get that refund.please if you trying to enroll in testpro,plz dont do that, they are nor reliable.i need help to get my refund back.
  • Qa Engineer
    - 10/5/2021
    Filipp Sharov • Graduate
     I was looking for new skills and want change my job to have more opportunities  in my life and i find   Test Pro courses. They are awesome! Its very good  place to learn qa engineer skills! I very like how they teach, it was enjoyable communicate with teachers and them support. Always answered fast for any questions and  helping solving problems.  I really like what you can watch all lessons later whenever you ready and watching them as much as you need. Its good place to study! Special i won  $200 because i find more then others students bugs before we even learn how need do that professionally! After first lesson you already know how need do basic test application!
  • QA
    - 8/22/2021
    Viacheslav Grishyn • Student
    And so the time for change has come.
    - 8/22/2021
    Liyana Asavets • Student
    Great school with great teachers. classes are interesting and informative. homework is a good theory part + practice! recommended !
  • So far so good!!
    - 8/20/2021
    Andris Ungurs • Student
    I've been always dreaming to change my life and step on to the beginning of IT.
    Recently, there have been several things that led me exactly to this Bootcamp.
    And now I'm here and I take part in this I really believe that everything could work out and it will be possible with such great teachers.
    I hope my opinion does not change in a few week's time, but I will definitely come back to my review to compare my opinion.
  • Lena Moiseyeva • Student
    These guys are second to none! I am so grateful that I found them! Its a great quality for price. I am hoping I will build my new career very soon, and the team at Test Pro really is so supportive that I have no doubt I'll find new job. WE have intense classes three times a week, lots of homework and great support team. That's all you need! And price was very attractive comparing to the market.
    - 8/1/2021
    Elena Kolesnik • SSA • Student
    The QA Engineer course is structured in easy to study way. There are a self study part, live online classes, a lot of tolls, home works, and a possibility to practice QA testing cases within a team.
  • Good So Far
    - 7/26/2021
    Gabriella Nunez • Student
    This bootcamp is definitely for self starters, you have to be willing to follow up and follow through with every task. The instructors are very responsive though. The material is good, I learn more from the reading and videos than the classes themselves, but that's always been the case for me in any type of school. I like it so far, and compared to most other bootcamps Test Pro is very affordable. It is only the third week of the program, so hopefully things continue positively.
  • Manual QA
    - 7/19/2021
    Aminat Adesanya • Student
    I am currently enrolled in the July 2021 course. I am a happy recipient of a partial scholarship. The scholarship and onboarding experience was great and easy. Their LMS system is user friendly and I love the quick response from customer service. You will connect with classmates which is helpful as you can use each other to get answers as well or study with others. Instructors are very knowledgeable and make sure that they answers all questions before moving on. Session are live but the playback is easily accessible. So far I have enjoyed my sessions and things are broken down easily for those who are transitioning careers like myself. I am not far enough to speak on the job assistance but based of the help, instructors and various resources I feel very confident in the job assistance further along in the course.