test-pro-logo

Test Pro

Test Pro

Test Pro is a 9-week, part-time online QA Engineer bootcamp. Test Pro utilizes an Agile Scrum teaching methodology. QA Engineer bootcamp students will learn development lifecycle, test documentation, test classification, and architecture of web and mobile apps. The bootcamp covers web technologies, including HTML, CSS, and JavaScript, and students learn continuous integration, UI/UX testing, database testing, API testing, and test automation.

Test Pro students will receive job assistance including interview preparation, job placement help, and three personalized mentor sessions. Free course replay (limited terms) is also available for bootcamp graduates.

Basic PC knowledge is necessary, but applicants are not required to have prior coding knowledge. Test Pro students receive the first week for free. If students feel the bootcamp is a good fit, they can continue with the next eight weeks. If the bootcamp is not a good fit, students are under no obligation to continue after week one. QA Engineer students receive a certificate upon graduation.

Recent Test Pro Reviews: Rating 4.76

all (74) reviews for Test Pro →

Recent Test Pro News

• QA Engineer

Agile, CSS, HTML, Quality Assurance Testing, Scrum, SQL
    Everything that's included in QA Engineer + 1) Agile Scrum (small teams) 2) Job placement assistance 3) Free repeat of the entire course 4) Additional practice on real projects 5) 1:1 Mentoring 6) Interview preparation 7) Resume building
    Financing is available via Test Pro students' fond or Climb Credit.
    Tuition PlansWe can offer: 1) One-time fee 2) Installments plans - 2,3 payments 3) O% APR loans - 12 months term 4) ~6.99% APR loans - 22 months term 5) Income Share Agreement
    Refund / GuaranteeIf you won't get a job within one year of active searching we will issue a full refund to you.
    Scholarship$500 scholarship is available. Please contact us for more details.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic PC skills Intermediate English

4 Scholarships

• $200 Women in Technology Test Pro Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Test Pro scholarship for $200 off tuition for women!

• QA Engineer (Online)
  • $200 College Upgrade Test Pro Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Test Pro scholarship for $200 off tuition for K-12 students, full-time college students, or university students!

3. Live in the USA
    4. Be a K-12 student or full-time college or university student to be eligible.

• $200 Veteran Test Pro Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Test Pro scholarship for $200 off tuition for veterans!

3. Live in the USA
    4. Provide The DD Form 214, or DD-214.

• $200 Low-Income Test Pro Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Test Pro scholarship for $200 off tuition for low-income applicants.

3. Live in the USA
    4. Provide proof that your reported income for the last calendar year was below HHS Poverty Guidelines for 2021.

• Garima  User Photo
    Garima • Verified via LinkedIn
    The course is designed in easy way and study material is really helpful to make you understand the concepts. It will give you a lot of hands on experience. So far, classes are going well.
    Thursday, Oct 14 2021
    Hey there! We are so excited that you like our bootcamp, and we hope you will invite your friends for the next cohort. Our team is dedicated to providing a great experience for everyone who joins - it's what keeps us going! If you have any questions after landing a dream job as a QA Engineer or have any concerns please contact us in Slack or use our chat at testpro.io . We'll be happy to answer them. :)
  • review
    - 7/20/2021
    Roman  User Photo
    Roman • QA Engineer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    All is good except the team support, cannot get ahold of anyone for over 10 days!
  • Katsiaryna Hushcha  User Photo
    Katsiaryna Hushcha • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    As for me, I decided to change my life with Test Pro last year. But I didn't have enough money for that. Finally I got it and now I'm a student of QA course. My friend told me about this bootcamp and I chose them of course.
    These guys are really so cool, educated and professional. I believe that I will be able to work as a QA after this course.
    Bootcamp gives you a lot of information, practice and support. But you should really want to change yourself to succeed.
  • Gustavo Reyes  User Photo
    Gustavo Reyes • SDR • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    The price is hard to beat, and the course gets more fun as you go along.

Im excited to begin my career as a QA Engineer and am grateful that test pro gave me this opportunity!

Just Do It!, don't hesitate.
  • QA Engineer
    - 7/19/2021
    Jennifer Villalobos  User Photo
    Jennifer Villalobos • Administrative Assistant • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Hello! My name is Jennifer Villalobos, and I have been an Administrative Assistant for 9 years. After being an Admin Assistant for 9 years, I decided that I needed to change my professional life. Reason why I decided to start the QA Engineer bootcamp with Test Pro. I received a special for the 4th of July and decided to give myself a chance to learn something totally new and to eventually find a job that will be fun, offers great pay and benefits. I am in my 2nd week of the 9-week, and so far it has been awesome! I have learned a lot! and I feel that the live online classes in Zoom have helped me understand theory much better. I really enjoy watching the videos and going back to the previous classes that were recorded so that I can review and study. I like that there is a Slack chat where I can ask questions around when I need. I am working on building my resume, I hope to get help on improving it and I also look forward to the internship and getting job assistance. I will write another review once I complete the course but so far I feel that I made the right decision!
  • Vahagn  User Photo
    Vahagn • Shahbazyan • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I joined the QA Engineer bootcamp on the 4th of July with a 40% discount for which thanks to the test pro management. Everything is very convenient and understandable, although my English is not very good. I will definitely write a review after the end of the course, thanks again to the team test pro
  • Alla Akinina  User Photo
    Alla Akinina • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Test Pro Bootcamp has three key components to make QA learning effective and quick:
    1. Well organized learning process and platform that have everything that is needed to teach QA Engineering technics to
    students who have zero QA experience. There are a lot of opportunities to learn theory and to get real practice experience.
    2. Regular zoom meetings with a teacher, who answers questions professionally and promptly. All meetings are recorded, and can be reviewed any time.
    3. Regular homework that helps enhance and widen knowledge obtained during classes.

It is important to mention that during Test Pro Bootcamp, students are getting helped composing their resumes and getting ready for job interviews.
  • Raymond Escobedo  User Photo
    Raymond Escobedo • Student • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    The class meets three times a week online which works great around my current work schedule. If you miss the online class on zoom, don't worry it will be recorded to watch a your convenience. The Quality Assurance Engineer course is 9 weeks long. It includes instructional videos, slide shows and live online interaction. They even provide a Slack channel to keep in touch with other students and instructors. If you have questions about the course or just general questions about the QA industry you can ask on Slack. Also, they offer job placement assistance and help create then critique your resume, which is big plus for me. Overall, I am pleased with my decision and excited about my career change.
  • Mohammad Sakib Ahsan  User Photo
    Mohammad Sakib Ahsan • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I joined the QA engineer bootcamp. I was very skeptic about switching my career. I'm a civil engineer but testpro mentors have assured me that QA field is not rocket science and it is also very rewarding. Before their first free week I didn't know that QA is one of the most happiest profession. I can't wait to join the workforce with the skills that'll be taught. I also was able to get $2500 course at $1497 only with their July 4th promotion.
  • Test Pro Review
    - 7/17/2021
    Roy M.   User Photo
    Roy M. • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I was very skeptical before signing up with Test Pro but so far, I am glad I enrolled. Instructors are fun and explain things very clearly. Mark is our current instructor and is very knowledgeable and works in the industry.
  • Great QA Boot Camp
    - 7/14/2021
    Andrey Velichko  User Photo
    Andrey Velichko • QA Software Engineer • Verified via LinkedIn
    It's been a great experience.
    This course greatly expended my QA knowledge.
    All of the lessons are live and recorded for the review.
    Course has a lot of theory as well as hands on practice.
  • Julia Ruth  User Photo
    Julia Ruth • Assistant Administrator • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    The material is very easy and the way teacher explains things is very understable, but in my case the issue I got to deal with is time. I just physically cannot finish and watch the classes in time since I'm working full time, and while it is an easy material - there is a lot, a lot of it.