test-pro-logo

Test Pro

Test Pro

Test Pro is a 9-week, part-time online QA Engineer bootcamp. Test Pro utilizes an Agile Scrum teaching methodology. QA Engineer bootcamp students will learn development lifecycle, test documentation, test classification, and architecture of web and mobile apps. The bootcamp covers web technologies, including HTML, CSS, and JavaScript, and students learn continuous integration, UI/UX testing, database testing, API testing, and test automation.

Test Pro students will receive job assistance including interview preparation, job placement help, and three personalized mentor sessions. Free course replay (limited terms) is also available for bootcamp graduates.

Basic PC knowledge is necessary, but applicants are not required to have prior coding knowledge. Test Pro students receive the first week for free. If students feel the bootcamp is a good fit, they can continue with the next eight weeks. If the bootcamp is not a good fit, students are under no obligation to continue after week one. QA Engineer students receive a certificate upon graduation.

Recent Test Pro Reviews: Rating 4.7

all (99) reviews for Test Pro →

Recent Test Pro News

Read all (3) articles about Test Pro →

Agile, CSS, HTML, Quality Assurance Testing, Scrum, SQL
    Everything that's included in QA Engineer + 1) Agile Scrum (small teams) 2) Job placement assistance 3) Free repeat of the entire course 4) Additional practice on real projects 5) 1:1 Mentoring 6) Interview preparation 7) Resume building
    Financing is available via Test Pro students' fond or Climb Credit.
    Tuition PlansWe can offer: 1) One-time fee 2) Installments plans - 2,3 payments
    Refund / GuaranteeIf you won't get a job within one year of active searching we will issue a full refund to you.
    Scholarship$200 scholarship is available. Please contact us for more details.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic PC skills Intermediate English
  • SDET

Start your career as a software tester with $100k+ per year! Salary for SDET per Glassdoor is around $95K-$110k per year. Finish our course and get it!
    Financing is available via Test Pro students' fond or Climb Credit.
    Tuition PlansWe can offer: 1) One-time fee 2) Installments plans - 2,3 payments
    Scholarship$200 scholarship is available. Please contact us for more details.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic PC skills Intermediate English

4 Scholarships

• $200 Women in Technology Test Pro Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Test Pro scholarship for $200 off tuition for women!

• QA Engineer (Online)
  • $200 College Upgrade Test Pro Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Test Pro scholarship for $200 off tuition for K-12 students, full-time college students, or university students!

3. Live in the USA
    4. Be a K-12 student or full-time college or university student to be eligible.

• $200 Veteran Test Pro Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Test Pro scholarship for $200 off tuition for veterans!

3. Live in the USA
    4. Provide The DD Form 214, or DD-214.

• $200 Low-Income Test Pro Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Test Pro scholarship for $200 off tuition for low-income applicants.

3. Live in the USA
    4. Provide proof that your reported income for the last calendar year was below HHS Poverty Guidelines for 2021.

• QA
    - 7/24/2021
    volha dulko  User Photo
    volha dulko • unemployed • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I just enrolled in TestPro QA bootcamp. It seems easy so far, learning new stuff. Hopefully it will help me in my career.
    Thursday, Oct 14 2021
    Hey there! We are so excited that you like our bootcamp, and we hope you will invite your friends for the next cohort. Our team is dedicated to providing a great experience for everyone who joins - it's what keeps us going! If you have any questions after landing a dream job as a QA Engineer or have any concerns please contact us in Slack or use our chat at testpro.io . We'll be happy to answer them. :)
  • Liuba  User Photo
    Liuba • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Sign up in 8 weeks QA engineer course with TestPro. Super excited to get new experience in new field for me. A lot of materials, videos and they help with resume and getting a job.
    - 7/21/2021
    Kendra  User Photo
    Kendra • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I signed up for the QA Engineer course and enjoyed it so much I decided to continue.  The instructors were great and I enjoyed everything very much.  I did run into a problem after the free courses, I wanted to continue but I didn't have the full amount to pay upfront so I looked into other options.  I am using a loan and when I tried to continue with the next course I was not able to get access.  It was very difficult to get in touch with someone who understood my frustration.  Finally it seems as if I am able to keep going but I am behind.  I'm a little upset about that but I am determined to continue and catch up.
  • Great Place
    Andrei Parshin  User Photo
    Andrei Parshin • Student • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Great place with very caring people. Here they want you to succeed and help you on your way to getting a job but helping you with resume and interview preparations besides teaching you the QA. For this price iI’d say its a great opportunity!
  • Great Bootcamp
    Yana  User Photo
    Yana • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    If you are going to change you life you should join this team. Convenient schedule for those who are working full time. A lot of useful information and homework assignments to practice. The team does everything to make their students successful and competitive among others. Great experience. Highly recommend school. Thank you so much Test Pro.
  • Irina Zalysina  User Photo
    Irina Zalysina • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    The course is very helpful. From the beginning it explains all these weird words that always scared me before)The platform with homework and the materials to learn is structured step by step without no need information to memorize it easily. The only issue is once you paid for the course nobody called me back with my question about how I can switch the course from one language to another.
  • Garima  User Photo
    Garima • Verified via LinkedIn
    The course is designed in easy way and study material is really helpful to make you understand the concepts. It will give you a lot of hands on experience. So far, classes are going well.
  • review
    Roman  User Photo
    Roman • QA Engineer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    All is good except the team support, cannot get ahold of anyone for over 10 days!
  • Katsiaryna Hushcha  User Photo
    Katsiaryna Hushcha • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    As for me, I decided to change my life with Test Pro last year. But I didn't have enough money for that. Finally I got it and now I'm a student of QA course. My friend told me about this bootcamp and I chose them of course.
    These guys are really so cool, educated and professional. I believe that I will be able to work as a QA after this course.
    Bootcamp gives you a lot of information, practice and support. But you should really want to change yourself to succeed.
  • Gustavo Reyes  User Photo
    Gustavo Reyes • SDR • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    The price is hard to beat, and the course gets more fun as you go along.

Im excited to begin my career as a QA Engineer and am grateful that test pro gave me this opportunity!

Just Do It!, don't hesitate.
    - 7/19/2021
    Jennifer Villalobos  User Photo
    Jennifer Villalobos • Administrative Assistant • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Hello! My name is Jennifer Villalobos, and I have been an Administrative Assistant for 9 years. After being an Admin Assistant for 9 years, I decided that I needed to change my professional life. Reason why I decided to start the QA Engineer bootcamp with Test Pro. I received a special for the 4th of July and decided to give myself a chance to learn something totally new and to eventually find a job that will be fun, offers great pay and benefits. I am in my 2nd week of the 9-week, and so far it has been awesome! I have learned a lot! and I feel that the live online classes in Zoom have helped me understand theory much better. I really enjoy watching the videos and going back to the previous classes that were recorded so that I can review and study. I like that there is a Slack chat where I can ask questions around when I need. I am working on building my resume, I hope to get help on improving it and I also look forward to the internship and getting job assistance. I will write another review once I complete the course but so far I feel that I made the right decision!
  • Vahagn  User Photo
    Vahagn • Shahbazyan • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I joined the QA Engineer bootcamp on the 4th of July with a 40% discount for which thanks to the test pro management. Everything is very convenient and understandable, although my English is not very good. I will definitely write a review after the end of the course, thanks again to the team test pro