test-pro-logo

Test Pro

Test Pro

Test Pro is a 9-week, part-time online QA Engineer bootcamp. Test Pro utilizes an Agile Scrum teaching methodology. QA Engineer bootcamp students will learn development lifecycle, test documentation, test classification, and architecture of web and mobile apps. The bootcamp covers web technologies, including HTML, CSS, and JavaScript, and students learn continuous integration, UI/UX testing, database testing, API testing, and test automation.

Test Pro students will receive job assistance including interview preparation, job placement help, and three personalized mentor sessions. Free course replay (limited terms) is also available for bootcamp graduates.

Basic PC knowledge is necessary, but applicants are not required to have prior coding knowledge. Test Pro students receive the first week for free. If students feel the bootcamp is a good fit, they can continue with the next eight weeks. If the bootcamp is not a good fit, students are under no obligation to continue after week one. QA Engineer students receive a certificate upon graduation.

Recent Test Pro Reviews: Rating 4.76

all (74) reviews for Test Pro →

Recent Test Pro News

Agile, CSS, HTML, Quality Assurance Testing, Scrum, SQL
    Everything that's included in QA Engineer + 1) Agile Scrum (small teams) 2) Job placement assistance 3) Free repeat of the entire course 4) Additional practice on real projects 5) 1:1 Mentoring 6) Interview preparation 7) Resume building
    Financing is available via Test Pro students' fond or Climb Credit.
    Tuition PlansWe can offer: 1) One-time fee 2) Installments plans - 2,3 payments 3) O% APR loans - 12 months term 4) ~6.99% APR loans - 22 months term 5) Income Share Agreement
    Refund / GuaranteeIf you won't get a job within one year of active searching we will issue a full refund to you.
    Scholarship$500 scholarship is available. Please contact us for more details.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic PC skills Intermediate English

4 Scholarships

• $200 Women in Technology Test Pro Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Test Pro scholarship for $200 off tuition for women!

• QA Engineer (Online)
  • $200 College Upgrade Test Pro Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Test Pro scholarship for $200 off tuition for K-12 students, full-time college students, or university students!

3. Live in the USA
    4. Be a K-12 student or full-time college or university student to be eligible.

• $200 Veteran Test Pro Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Test Pro scholarship for $200 off tuition for veterans!

3. Live in the USA
    4. Provide The DD Form 214, or DD-214.

• $200 Low-Income Test Pro Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Test Pro scholarship for $200 off tuition for low-income applicants.

3. Live in the USA
    4. Provide proof that your reported income for the last calendar year was below HHS Poverty Guidelines for 2021.

• GREAT
    - 8/21/2021
    Didar  User Photo
    Didar • Verified via LinkedIn
    I've just started to study QA Engineering and SDET with them week ago.
    Saw their promoted AD liked by my friend at FB, clicked on link and bought their "Platinum" course.
    Mentors and teachers are explaining everything simple, understanding and showing us the real examples.
    LMS system is also good for learning anything, what you have to learn more or didn't get it before.
    Thursday, Oct 14 2021
    Hey there! We are so excited that you like our bootcamp, and we hope you will invite your friends for the next cohort. Our team is dedicated to providing a great experience for everyone who joins - it's what keeps us going! If you have any questions after landing a dream job as a QA Engineer or have any concerns please contact us in Slack or use our chat at testpro.io . We'll be happy to answer them. :)
  • Eleonora  User Photo
    Eleonora • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I recently arrived to the US. I decided to learn QA testing and then will found a job QA engineer. My friend suggested me TestPro and I started learning QA at this courses. I like this course, my teacher. All is understanding and easy to learn. They are going to give us some practices after course and will help with looking for a job.
  • Amazing!!!!
    - 8/20/2021
    Artem  User Photo
    Artem • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    The class is organized and the instructor is patient and answers questions from the students. The homework and course material relevant and re-enforce what was taught in class. If you are considering a career switch or interested in the QA field I suggest taking the course form this company.
    - 8/20/2021
    Bohdan Fedyk  User Photo
    Bohdan Fedyk • QA Engineer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I first thought about the profession of a CA engineer a year ago. My friend advised me to enroll in the course and said that I would be happy with the result. At the moment, I am more than happy with this school and the level of knowledge that the instructors have. I will be more than happy to recommend this school to my friends. In addition, the classes are online and it helps to save a lot of time.
  • Feedback
    - 8/18/2021
    Lazarev Alexey  User Photo
    Lazarev Alexey • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    The most important thing that I liked was the full support for the entire training time, which is not clear, the teachers try to explain, encourage and scold somewhere if they see that we are lagging somewhere, and the main feature is teamwork on projects as in the real agile methodology, so after these courses, you will have a real experience working on projects and they are very interesting, just magical! Many thanks to the entire Test Pro team these two months have flown by unnoticed and I already miss you! Thank you for everything
  • Alex  User Photo
    Alex • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I entered the Test Pro courses in June. And now it's time to share your experience with this course. First of all, I want to thank all the staff of the Test Pro school for the work done separately. The teacher Olga is just a magical person. It is very interesting to listen to and explains the material well, everything is very clear. And a huge thank you to Azat just inspired me to start studying and understand the topic of testing and at the moment I did not regret that I enrolled in this school at all. Guys, if you are still in doubt about whether to go or not, do not even doubt this is the profession of the future and the easiest way to get into IT, no matter how old you are, try it for everyone!
  • QA
    - 7/24/2021
    volha dulko  User Photo
    volha dulko • unemployed • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I just enrolled in TestPro QA bootcamp. It seems easy so far, learning new stuff. Hopefully it will help me in my career.
  • Liuba  User Photo
    Liuba • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Sign up in 8 weeks QA engineer course with TestPro. Super excited to get new experience in new field for me. A lot of materials, videos and they help with resume and getting a job.
    - 7/21/2021
    Kendra  User Photo
    Kendra • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I signed up for the QA Engineer course and enjoyed it so much I decided to continue.  The instructors were great and I enjoyed everything very much.  I did run into a problem after the free courses, I wanted to continue but I didn't have the full amount to pay upfront so I looked into other options.  I am using a loan and when I tried to continue with the next course I was not able to get access.  It was very difficult to get in touch with someone who understood my frustration.  Finally it seems as if I am able to keep going but I am behind.  I'm a little upset about that but I am determined to continue and catch up.
  • Great Place
    - 7/20/2021
    Andrei Parshin  User Photo
    Andrei Parshin • Student • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Great place with very caring people. Here they want you to succeed and help you on your way to getting a job but helping you with resume and interview preparations besides teaching you the QA. For this price iI’d say its a great opportunity!
  • Great Bootcamp
    - 7/20/2021
    Yana  User Photo
    Yana • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    If you are going to change you life you should join this team. Convenient schedule for those who are working full time. A lot of useful information and homework assignments to practice. The team does everything to make their students successful and competitive among others. Great experience. Highly recommend school. Thank you so much Test Pro.
  • Irina Zalysina  User Photo
    Irina Zalysina • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    The course is very helpful. From the beginning it explains all these weird words that always scared me before)The platform with homework and the materials to learn is structured step by step without no need information to memorize it easily. The only issue is once you paid for the course nobody called me back with my question about how I can switch the course from one language to another.