tecnológico-de-monterrey-boot-camps-logo

Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps

Average Rating4.85
61 Reviews
3 Courses

Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps offer 24-week, part-time web development, data analytics, and cybersecurity courses. The full stack curriculum includes HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Express.js, Node.js, databases, MongoDB, MySQL, and Git. The data curriculum includes programming in Excel, Python, R programming, JavaScript charting, HTML/CSS, API interactions, SQL, Tableau, fundamental statistics, machine learning, and more. Enjoy close collaboration...

61 Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps Reviews

• Hans Nudding Torre

Bootcamp Review

Overall this is a great course. Complete with a broad amount of content that can suit any needs in the sense of web development. Starting off the course is really easy and can be learned by anyone. Later the programming starts being more demanding. But, it's a good way to learn how complex and useful the tools can be.

Feb 24, 2019

Way to go, Hans! We're happy to hear you're having a positive student experience and benefiting from the course material. We appreciate your review and are cheering you on as you continue working hard towards graduation!
  • Ana Cardenas
    Nutritionist • Student • Full-Stack Flex - Part-Time • Monterrey

bootcamp

I was looking for full-stack classes and found out about this bootcamp through facebook. I had an interview and was really interested in joining but had my doubts, given that I no experience on the topic.

If you are having the same feelings as I did, I suggest you practice first with online courses and then join the bootcamp, otherwise you will feel stressed and many things won’t make sense. It is a very challenging journey in which time will be always against you. Don’t get me w...

Feb 25, 2019

Thank you, Ana! You're completely right that this is a fast-paced course and as such, utilizing the boot camp's resources will provide additional support in any topic you may need. We're always working to ensure individuals have the best program experience, from our curriculum and instructional assistance to classroom conditions, so we appreciate your input. We commend all the hard work you have dedicated thus far and are rooting you on towards graduation!
  • paola_d_1992@hotmail.com
    painter • Student • Full-Stack Flex - Part-Time • Monterrey

Paola review

Mi experiencia general... he aprendido muchisimo definitivamente. Solo al principio pense que la clase iba a un ritmo algo lento. Ahoritilla para el week 19 (?) lo describiria como mas complicado y dificil de concentrarse, porque ahora los ejercicios involucra abrir varias cosas a la vez.. Ami lo personal me hubiera gustado que la clases funcionen mas como un taller con asesoria. Me gusto poder crear mis propios programas y no tener que hacer una tarea definida. Me hubiera gustado que pudi...

Feb 25, 2019

¡Muchas gracias, Paola! Nos alegra que estes aprendiendo tanto y que te haya gustado poder crear tus propios programas. Te agradecemos las sugerencias de como mejorar nuestros servicios al estudiante. Nuestro equipo de soporte está disponible por email, teléfono y Slack, también estamos disponible durante los 'office hours' y nuestros TAs están disponible después de cada clase para ayudar a nuestros estudiantes.

Nuestras clases son grabadas y diseñadas para que los estudiantes puedan regresar y repasar los temas y conceptos que necesiten en su propio tiempo. Por lo tanto, desafortunadamente no podemos asegurar que nuestros TAs estén disponibles a todas horas fuera del salón. Gracias por compartir tu experiencia con nosotros, queremos asegurar que tengas toda la ayuda necesaria durante estas últimas semanas del boot camp. ¡Te deseamos lo mejor en el curso!
  • Diego
    Graduate • Full-Stack Flex - Part-Time • Monterrey

Amazing bootcamp

Its hard, no doubt about it, but its important to find resolve and keep on pushing forward. Thank you for all the work you put into this bootcamp. Very professional people.

See you :)

• Alix Reyna
    Vendor Management Specialist @Riot Games LATAM • Student • Full-Stack Flex - Part-Time • Monterrey

Amaizing Experience

It was very very hard and very very worth it.

I got to a new perspective of problem solving that got me in a better understanding of how my day to day work should be and a very good sense of the services that I am right now doing.

Please give it a chance and invest in yourself!

Feb 22, 2019

Thank you so much, Alix! We're glad our program is providing a new problem-solving perspective and allowing you to leverage your newfound skills in your current role. We applaud all your hard work and wish you the best in your future endeavors!
  • Edgar Salinas
    Graduate • Full-Stack Flex - Part-Time • Monterrey

Great Course

The course is really good. It covers all the main subjects you need to know to have all the tools under your belt to be a full stack web developer.

Everyone involved in the course was very friendly and helpful.

Feb 20, 2019

Thank you for sharing your journey, Edgar! We're glad to hear you enjoyed the curriculum and found everyone to be helpful. Congratulations on graduating, we wish you the best of luck in your future achievements!
  • Elizabeth Jimenez A
    Functional Tester • Graduate • Full-Stack Flex - Part-Time • Monterrey
    Feb 19, 2019

Excellent course!

This course has been a very rewarding experience for me. I wanted to learn a programming language that I could use for work, there are tons of online courses that you could take and some of them are even free but for me, I needed a program like this that could fit with my work schedule and have someone to explain me in case I had difficulties on some topics and this is exactly what I was expecting.

The course is well organized, with all the activities, homework’s and projects and...

Feb 20, 2019

Way to go, Elizabeth! It's great to hear you enjoyed the program schedule, curriculum, and in-person support. Congratulations on graduating, we appreciate your review! All the best in your future aspirations.
  • Ana González
    Student • Full-Stack Flex - Part-Time • Mexico City
    Feb 15, 2019

Review of the Coding Boot Camp

I was very interested in learning how to code. I tried to learn with MOOCs and other pages, but I was lost. I really needed the basic-basics. The first part of this course (the first two weeks) were very good for that purpose.

If you’ve learned something online before and liked the experience, try to learn by yourself before joining a bootcamp. But if you need an extra push, this way of learning sure helps. I took the online bootcamp and really enjoyed the experience. I had good ...

Feb 15, 2019

Thank you, Ana! We strive to foster a collaborative environment, both online and in-person, so we're thrilled you connected with your classmates and benefited from their help. Like you pointed out, our program is designed to help individuals with varying levels of proficiency. It's our mission to help as many hard-working, aspiring web developers as we can. Congratulations on graduating, we wish you nothing but success in your future endeavors!
  • Froylan Vargas
    Web developer • Student • Full-Stack Flex - Part-Time • Monterrey

Froylan Vargas

I enjoyed the bootcamp, the instructor was very clear in all the topic. I feel very confident developint in the front and in the backend.

The inversion really worths.

Feb 13, 2019

Way to go, Froylan! We're thrilled you enjoyed the boot camp and feel confident in your newfound web development skills. We're looking forward to your graduation in a few days and appreciate your review! Best of luck in all that you do.
  • Carlos Islas Acevedo

Nice Bootcamp

I really liked the bootcamp and I consider I learnt a lot. In genral I would recommend this bootcamp to people who are willing to get the main concepts of web development in an organized, easy to understand fashion.

Feb 14, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review, Carlos! We're thrilled you liked the program and learned so much. We commend all your hard work and are looking forward to your graduation!
  • Maria Fernanda Enriquez
    Director of Treasury Instruments in Mid Corp Banking • Student

Great Course

Expect to work hard! This is a very demanding course but also with great rewards. You will learn a lot even if you don't know anything about coding.

Feb 14, 2019

Amazing, Maria! Like you mentioned, this is a demanding course that requires hard work. Congratulations on completing the program and thank you for your review!
  • Jonathan Barcelo
    Feb 11, 2019

Hard work pays off

This is a tough course with a high bar. The real value is in that this course doesn't just teach you the fundamentals of this discipline, it gives you the tools to continue in your learning, which is essential in this field. You will hate the course from time to time, and that's fine. Learning is about exploring just outside of the edge of comfort, and maintaining that for six months sure is rough. It requires a real commitment, but the payoff in the end is worth it.

Feb 11, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience, Jonathan! Like you mentioned, this course is a real commitment but completely worth it. We are rooting you on as you approach graduation and can't wait to see your final project!

Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps Alumni Outcomes

Recent Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps News

There are no blog posts about this school yet.