scaler-academy-logo

Scaler Academy

Average Rating3.8
5 Reviews
1 Course
Scaler is an intensive online career accelerator program offering beginner (44 weeks), intermediate (37 weeks), and advanced (30 weeks) engineer bootcamps where students can specialize in back end (15 weeks) or full stack (15 weeks) development. Students can also pursue optional, advanced electives in Advanced DSA, Concurrent Programming, and Product Management. With an industry-vetted curriculum and professional, personalized guidance, Scaler Academy is a community o...

5 Scaler Academy Reviews

Vikram Mehta
    Graduate • Scaler Academy • Online
    May 23, 2024

got me a job

Improving my skills wasn't easy, especially since I didn't major in CS or IT during my engineering days. I was searching for better opportunities almost everyday. While solving problems on interviewbit, I came across Scaler...My main goal was to enhance my understanding of LLD, HLD, and more. And that's what they helped me accomplish.
    Aryan Singh
    Graduate • Scaler Academy • Online
    May 21, 2024

Hectic schedule

I was working at a company when I found Scaler. I was told that they are helping people build their skills to reach the product based companies so I went all in. I ended up joining Amazon so I was glad to have given it a chance in improving my skills.

But if I am being honest, it was toooo hectic man! I was working and it was really hard for me to like take out time everyday. I don’t think I ever attended a live class because they had classes on weekdays and all my days during th...
    Rahul Sharma
    SDE II • Graduate • Scaler Academy • Online
    May 19, 2024

Scaler helped me with my career growth

I recently started at Paypal, a job that aligns well with my values, thanks to an amazing team. Scaler Academy actually helped me reach here. I started my upskilling journey in 2021 and made really good progress with the help of Scaler's teachers and mentors. Got guidance from mentors, friends, and parents. Interviewed for five companies, got offers from four - all thanks to hard work and guidance from Scaler's placement assistance team and mentors like Naman. Special thanks to Arjun and...
  • Neha Gupta
    Student • Scaler Academy • Online
    May 21, 2024

It's good

Simply put, the platform was pretty helpful in ensuring growth especially when I put in consistent work from my end too. Sometimes it was too difficult to keep up with the pace but i think that's what it takes
  • Priya Patel
    Student • Scaler Academy • Online
    May 19, 2024

It's worth the shot

I want to share my thoughts on Scaler Academy: As an engineer, I faced a lot of competition, so I decided to improve my skills by practicing on platforms like InterviewBit and Scaler. I joined Scaler's full-time course where I learned a lot about programming and system design. The mentors and teachers were really helpful, especially Abhimanyu and Anshuman. I'm thankful for the support of mentors Punit Agarwal, Kshitij, Utkarsh, and TA Prateik. Unexpectedly, even the job hunting process w...

Scaler Academy Alumni Outcomes

Recent Scaler Academy News

Jess Feldman
Jess Feldman
Updated May 28, 2021
Course Report Course Report Coding Bootcamp News Roundup - March 2021 Happy Spring! After a difficult past year, a recent U.S. Department of Labor survey reports that job openings have hit a two-year high. We dive into how President Biden s 2 trillion infrastructure plan could play a major role in workforce development training to fill those vacancies and how coding bootcamps may fit into that plan. There were a few multi-million dollar fundraises announced in April, and more ...

Scaler Academy Alumni Reviews Summary

3.8
3.8
3.6
3.2
Recent Scaler Academy News
FAQs

How much does Scaler Academy cost?

The average bootcamp costs $14,142, but Scaler Academy does not share pricing information. You can read a cost-comparison of other popular bootcamps!

What courses does Scaler Academy teach?

Scaler Academy offers courses like Scaler Academy.

Where does Scaler Academy have campuses?

Scaler Academy teaches students Online in a remote classroom.

Is Scaler Academy worth it?

Scaler Academy hasn't shared alumni outcomes yet, but one way to determine if a bootcamp is worth it is by reading alumni reviews. 5 Scaler Academy alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed Scaler Academy on Course Report - you should start there!

Is Scaler Academy legit?

We let alumni answer that question. 5 Scaler Academy alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed Scaler Academy and rate their overall experience a 3.8 out of 5.

Does Scaler Academy offer scholarships or accept the GI Bill?

Right now, it doesn't look like Scaler Academy offers scholarships or accepts the GI Bill. We're always adding to the list of schools that do offer Exclusive Course Report Scholarships and a list of the bootcamps that accept the GI Bill.

Can I read Scaler Academy reviews?

You can read 5 reviews of Scaler Academy on Course Report! Scaler Academy alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed Scaler Academy and rate their overall experience a 3.8 out of 5.

Is Scaler Academy accredited?

While bootcamps must be approved to operate, accreditation is relatively rare. Scaler Academy doesn't yet share information about their accreditation status.

Get our FREE Ultimate Guide to Paying for a Bootcamp