rutgers-bootcamps-logo

Rutgers Bootcamps

Jersey City, Somerset

Rutgers Bootcamps

Rutgers Bootcamps offer 12-week, full-time and 24-week, part-time web development courses, and 24-week, part-time Data Science and financial technology (FinTech) courses. The full stack curriculum includes HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Express.js, Node.js, databases, MongoDB, MySQL, and Git.

The data curriculum includes programming in Excel, Python, R programming, JavaScript charting, HTML/CSS, API interactions, SQL, Tableau, fundamental statistics, machine learning, and more. Enjoy close collaboration with other professionals while receiving hands-on experience.

The fintech curriculum covers Python programming, financial libraries, machine learning algorithms, Ethereum, blockchain, and more.

The bootcamp curricula are designed with the most in-demand market needs in mind. Rutgers Bootcamps empower expert instructors and TAs to deliver a dynamic learning experience. Whether you choose to pursue web development or data science, over the course of our program, you’ll be immersed in an intensive educational experience. Students not only learn the fundamentals but also apply their knowledge to solve real-world problems and build portfolios.

Applicants do not need prior experience to enroll, but once admitted, all students will complete a pre-course tutorial. Rutgers Bootcamps are designed for students and professionals who are actively pursuing a career change, advancement or are looking to gain a new skill set.

Students will benefit from a wide range of career services to be positioned for success through graduation and beyond. Services include portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, high-impact career events, workshops, mock interviews, and one-on-one career coaching. Graduates will receive a certificate from the Rutgers University Department of Continuing Studies and will have a portfolio of projects demonstrating a working knowledge of web development, data science, or financial technology.

Rutgers Bootcamps are powered by Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.

Recent Rutgers Bootcamps Reviews: Rating 4.55

all (123) reviews for Rutgers Bootcamps →

Recent Rutgers Bootcamps News

Read all (5) articles about Rutgers Bootcamps →
  • Data Science and Visualization - Part-Time

LocationJersey City, Somerset
    This boot camp is rigorous, fast-paced, and focused on the practical technical skills needed to analyze and solve data problems. Gain proficiency in a broad array of technologies like Excel, Python and R programming, JavaScript charting, SQL databases, Tableau, machine learning, and more. Throughout the boot camp, you will complete projects using real data sets from the worlds of finance, healthcare, government, social welfare, and more — allowing you to build a strong portfolio with a professional demonstration of mastery.
  • Financial Technology - Part-Time

SQL, Python, Machine Learning, Excel, Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, Algorithms
    LocationJersey City
    Get hands-on training and instruction in financial technology and analysis using popular tools and methods including Python programming, financial libraries, machine learning algorithms, Ethereum, and blockchain. Maintain your current schedule by studying the competitive curriculum part-time, and gain access to career services like resume and portfolio reviews, interview training, and 1:1 coaching.
    Payment plans available
  • Full Stack Flex - Full-Time

CSS, Git, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, MongoDB, MySQL, Node.js, React.js
    LocationSomerset
    Rutgers Coding Bootcamp is a 12-week, full-time web development boot camp. The full stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Express.js, React.js, databases, MongoDB, Node.js, MySQL, Command Line, Git, and more. Gain real-world experience through complex projects and build a professional portfolio that demonstrates your knowledge. Benefit from a wide range of career services to be positioned for success in the job market including portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, workshops, and mock interviews.
  • Full Stack Flex - Part-Time

CSS, Git, HTML, JavaScript, Node.js, MongoDB, MySQL, React.js, jQuery
    LocationSomerset, Jersey City
    Rutgers Coding Bootcamp is a 24-week, part-time web development boot camp. The full stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Express.js, React.js, databases, MongoDB, Node.js, MySQL, Command Line, Git, and more. Gain real-world experience through complex projects and build a professional portfolio that demonstrates your knowledge. Benefit from a wide range of career services to be positioned for success in the job market including portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, workshops, and mock interviews.

• $500 Rutgers Bootcamps Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Rutgers Bootcamps scholarship for $500 off tuition!

• Data Science and Visualization - Part-Time (Jersey City)
    • Data Science and Visualization - Part-Time (Somerset)
  • Bootcamp Review
    - 10/24/2021
    Lukas Roberson  User Photo
    Lukas Roberson • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Overall the experience of taking the full stack course was an enjoyable one. It was overwhelming at first but as I got into the course I started to feel more comfortable. The instructors are very informative and helpful and will do anything within their power to help you succeed. The tutors were phenomenal with answering all the questions I had and would even make additional time for me to get assistance if needed. Overall all the staff at this bootcamp is super supportive and will do anything to make sure you succeed. I can fully recommend taking these courses if you are looking for a change of pace in your life.
  • Tim Weir  User Photo
    Tim Weir • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    My experience in the Rutgers Data Science Bootcamp has been fantastic but successful completion in any bootcamp environment (mine was part-time) requires sacrifice.  These folks aren't kidding when they tell you you'll need to dedicate between 10 and 20 hours each week outside of class time but don't let that scare you!  This is worth the investment.

THE GOOD
    One thing I noticed early on, and consistently throughout the duration, was the caliber of instructors in the program.  My instructors (Vikas and Arin) foster a great learning environment by starting with caring about my success.  And boy did I have questions!  Both instructors were infinitely patient with my granular questions, I learn best by doing so I SQ3R'd everything (essentially rinse & repeat).  Additionally, it's clear that the instructors are professionals in their fields who draw from a wealth of experience.  They helped me to connect what appeared to be unrelated concepts resulting in deeper understandings.

The second thing is the out-of-class support.  Tutoring and Student Success Managers in particular.  Christie (my student success manager) was kind and helpful, in the last third of the class I had to move out of my home.  Christie presented me with options, including extra tutoring, focused on ensuring my ability to complete the program on time.

The topics covered opened a world to me that I hadn't imagined before.  Understanding how data can be transformed and presented is going to help me evolve my career.  Additionally, the instructors provided TONS of reference material which is useful for assignments.

THE BAD
    The only genuine criticism I have for the bootcamp is the breakneck pace.  My learning style requires more time to practice concepts and test new ideas.  I spent many a late-night tweaking code (mostly in Python) to get the output just right.

One of my frustrations is the many programming environments lead to syntax confusion.  Coding { } vs. [ ] vs. ( ) and "tothis" vs. "to_this".  This is not a flaw with the bootcamp program but just the nature of programming languages.

THE UGLY
    As the old saying goes, there is never enough time.  If you consider this program, you must accept making the long-term decision to spend all your time dedicated to success in this program for the duration.  I spent a great deal of time running different versions of code to achieve the results I desired.  You'll need a GSD (Get Stuff Done) mentality to get the most out of this program.

Additionally, this meant missing family dinners, sporting events, and summer events that had become second nature.  Also, needing help with all of the day-to-day essentials of maintaining a life/household.

FINAL THOUGHTS
    If you're looking to master the myriad of concepts from this program, resign yourself to years for continuing skills development.  You can get hired straight out of the bootcamp, no doubt!  And it's the beginning of this adventure!  Prepare yourself for a new challenges and struggles.  You can do it and you won't have to do it alone.

=====================================================================================================

TLDR
    This is a big and difficult challenge but it is doable.   If you are a novice (like I was) this is a great way to focus and make huge gains in skill and understanding.  But the significant sacrifice of time is worth it.  If you want to grow your skills or change your career, you can but you have to earn it.   Clear your social calendar!
    Tuesday, Jul 20 2021
    We appreciate your review, Tim! Like you mentioned, this is a rigorous program one that will require extensive time and commitment to mastering the material covered. We're glad you benefited from the support of our entire team and couldn't agree more that Vikas, Arin, and Christie are pretty amazing.

You're definitely right that the bootcamp is fast-paced and we understand that everyone's learning style can be different. As such, we truly value your input as we're constantly optimizing our course offerings.

Congratulations on successfully graduating, we're rooting you on in all that you do!
  • Isabella  User Photo
    Isabella • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    After multiple "No" responses from employers and again receiving a "No" from an employer on a Friday after a long week, I signed up last minute to the Data Analysis Bootcamp at Rutgers.  Probably one of my craziest, last minute, decisions to date but I was depressed about my job prospects and hating my current job, so I needed something to help move me forward.  The class started on a Tuesday, so I had exactly the weekend to decide, sign-up, and pay for the class.

After the first week I wanted to quit.  Not so much because the class was awful, or the instructor was terrible but the sheer force that the information came to you was intense.  At least the first week was not too difficult since I used Excel regularly.  But then a light switched the moment we moved into Python.  I never learned python or any coding.  I was a biology-chemistry major many years ago when I attended University. It was tough.  The syntax mistakes and the late nights dragged on.  I would love to say that the class got easier as time progressed, but it did not.  Each week there is a new topic so the moment you have one topic you get challenged again by learning something completely new.

At the beginning, they said to regularly reach out to the tutor etc.  I only used my tutor twice for the whole period because my time between work and class was not very flexible and I found myself working out issues late at night.  You Tube will become your friend.  You will become a google master to find that one piece of code that is giving you issues.  You will become angry and upset, maybe to the point of screaming and wanting to throw your computer.  But when you figure something out, that has been bugging you for days, those eureka moments will be worth it!

If you are interested in this course, I would suggest taking a basic course on python or a beginner’s course on data analysis to start.  I went in completely new, and I spent a lot of time outside of class getting up to speed.  I did try python several years ago but did not commit so did not get far. Trust me, you will be much happier in the course having some basic coding under your belt.  There are several online options available for this and even things you can do on your own.

The second item to consider is how much time do you have between work and family life? Are you willing to commit 10 hours for class time during the week with an additional 15+ hours outside of that?  Maybe you know some coding already so it may not take you this long.  It did for me. This is something to consider.

Third item and most important in my opinion is how committed will you be?  You will be tired, you will work long hours every week, you will not have a full weekend, and you will want to quit at times.  Think of this class as running a marathon, one foot in front of the other for 21.6 miles. If you are an endurance kind of person, you will make it through this class.  Make a commitment to yourself and then tell your family that you will need assistance around the house. You will need your family on board with this because it is a tremendous time commitment.  I told my Fiancé at the beginning that for the next 6 months we will be homebodies and my time would be divided between work and class work.  He did help with making dinner etc. when I was working on project or other times when I was super busy.  This was a huge help and something you only realize while you are busy.
    Either way, I made it.  I did move jobs right in the middle of this course.  It is not in data, but I have used the skills learned in this course and already applied them to my new role.  Would I take it again?  I would with a foundation before the course.  It would have been less grueling and more enjoyable for me.

The best part about the course is that there are TONS of resources for you provided by Rutgers from career help and class help. The tutors are great.  The instructors have the patience of a saint and will help you.  You will also learn from other students and collaborate on projects.

So, I will leave you with this, if you are committed, if you have the time, and if you want to learn many things in data that you otherwise would not know, take this course.  But you must be 100% in. When things get tough you will need to remember WHY you started this and continue to commit to yourself throughout the course.  At the end, you WILL have a sense of accomplishment and if you are looking for a career change you will have a great foundation and the ability to build on that.  Good luck to you when you decide to take this course.  It WILL be worth it in the end!

Sunday, Jul 18 2021
    Thank you for sharing your bootcamp experience, Isabella! We're thrilled you decided to take the plunge and learn a new skill set. This is a fast-paced and challenging program, one that covers a wide range of technologies. Like you mentioned, it will require extensive time both inside and outside of the classroom to master the topics covered, so we're glad you not only took advantage of all the available resources but also experienced the immense satisfaction of solving problems and having your own eureka moment.

Great advice for prospective students—deciding if you're truly committed to embarking on a rigorous learning journey will help set you up for success. We look forward to helping you complete the bootcamp and wish you all the best moving forward!
  • GOOOD PROGRAM
    - 4/13/2021
    sp  User Photo
    sp • Student Verified via GitHub
    This program does exactly what they say. It is a little fast-paced but if you have a SOLID background in programing specifically
    Javascript You will find this course to provide you with all the needed tools to make it in the software industry. Professor Han is a top-notch instructor Who can easily navigate code and provide you with any solution you may face in the Mern stack. But let's not forget about our TA Manoli who will push you to new limits that you never thought you would be able to reach. I would say Professor Han and Manoli are polar opposites but that makes them the dynamic duo I really have nothing bad to say about the program because if you can survive this then you can make it in any FAANG Company and reach the goals you are trying to attain. Put it like this only do this if you have a passion for tech problem solving or critical thinking. This is for the weak-hearted or the people who feel like they shouldn't have to google answers for all the problems they will face while coding. Oh, I almost forgot You have got to use AskBCS and The tutor(Ricardo) that the program provides are the best and are also just another asset to getting you to fully understand and grasp the content in front of you I love the program and do not regret it at all. if you see shakey reviews honestly those are from ppl who just need to have their hand held the whole time throughout the program I loved every minute of it. Another thing apply apply apply for work on your resume and portfolio and make sure your projects area looking somewhat decent and I'm telling you to put in the work to get them there don't be afraid of not working for this cause this isn't easy career services is helpful but still, you have to be proactive.
    Monday, Apr 19 2021
    Amazing, sp! Like you noted, this is a fast-paced program that will require extensive hard work and critical thinking. Great job on taking advantage of all the available resources including seeking help from our entire bootcamp team—we couldn't agree more that Han, Manoli, and Ricardo are pretty fantastic. We appreciate your helpful advice to prospective students on continuing to apply to jobs and ensuring your projects are ready to go. Congratulations on completing the course in a few days and thank you for your review! All the best in your future coding endeavors.
  • Gavin O'Brien  User Photo
    Gavin O'Brien • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I recently graduated from the part time Web Dev Bootcamp and I can say it was well worth the time and money. The course was incredibly substantial in many ways. Not only did it push us to learn and cooperate with our classmates, but it provided us with an amazing amount of resources to work with for future projects and career growth. A sincere thank you to the instructor, Kevin Ferguson, and the TAs Francisco Cruz, Kristen De La Rosa, Manolis Koutouzos and Josh Appel for providing the most educational, supportive, and outright enjoyable class I have ever taken.
    Monday, Mar 22 2021
    Way to go, Gavin! It's great to hear you enjoyed collaborating with your classmates and benefited from the available resources, including our instructional support. We couldn't agree more that Kevin, Francisco, Kristen, Manolis and Josh are all pretty fantastic. Congratulations on graduating and thank you for your review! Best of luck moving forward.
    - 3/10/2021
    Rafael Rodriguez  User Photo
    Rafael Rodriguez • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    My experience with the Rutgers Data Science/Analytics bootcamp was a very rewarding and challenging process. The course will present you with a lot of tough real life scenarios that require you to think outside of the box and use the tools you just learned. However, the program provides you with an exceptional instructor and TA team along with additional resources that go above and beyond to ensure you grasp the concepts of the material. As long as you were willing to put in the work the instructing team was willing to put in the additional time with you. I can truly say this was a wonderful experience with minimal flaws but if I had to go back and change something I would suggest to touch on best practices for studying/reviewing the lessons and slightly on note-taking code. Big shout-out to my Instructor Nathan! He was great with all the lessons and had great patience with all of his students.
    Monday, Mar 15 2021
    We appreciate you sharing your bootcamp experience, Rafael! We're thrilled you found the program to be challenging but rewarding. Our team strives to enable student success, so it's great to hear this truly resonated with you. We also couldn't agree more that Nathan is pretty great. Congratulations on graduating, we wish you all the best in your future data science endeavors!
  • Daniel Cintron  User Photo
    Daniel Cintron • Student • Student Verified via GitHub
    Before attending the Rutgers Coding Bootcamp I was a recent graduate from Passaic County Community College with an associates in computer science.  Post graduation I had difficulty financially attending further university for a bachelors in Comp Sci, and lacked the skills many employers are looking for.  It was here I decided to enroll in the Rutgers Coding Bootcamp part time course as a means of improving my current skillset and learn the in demand skills needed for a web developer.  My biggest draw to the course were the advertised career services which this course offers in spades with demo day., career milestones, and seminars every week.

From Day  one we began coding and learning how to set up our new environment for the next six months.  I was presented with new programming languages and a new service to work with in GitHub, but in time I learned them with the help of my instructors and tutor.  Throughout the course I could turn to my instructor, teaching assistants, and assigned tutor when my own troubleshooting was failing and pick up new useful ways to tackle a problem.  They have all helped me in numerous ways such as how I code solutions to the task at hand and with how I go about debugging.

Unlike my reflections from college I can say now that I am in the final week of the course that my competence of coding has grown immensely from when I started.  While I am still nervous and excited for the future ahead I'm not leaving this program feeling lost like I did as a College grad.  To my Instructor Kevin Ferguson,  my teaching assistants Josh Appel, Manoli Koutouzos, Francisco Cruz, Kristen De La Rosa, and my student success manager Christie Nadratowski, I want to give you all a heartfelt thank you for preparing me for this road ahead.  I hope you can continue to impact the lives of future web developers who find their humble beginnings at the Rutgers Coding Bootcamp.
    Friday, Mar 05 2021
    Way to go, Daniel! We appreciate you choosing our program to improve your current knowledge base and learn in-demand web development skills. We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying the curriculum and benefiting from the support of our entire instructional team. We couldn't agree more that Kevin, Josh, Manoli, Francisco, Kristen, and Christie are all fantastic. Congratulations on successfully completing the bootcamp in a few days and thank you for your review! We wish you all the best moving forward.
  • Joe Dippolito  User Photo
    Joe Dippolito • Student Verified via GitHub
    So I recently graduated from this bootcamp about a month ago and after applying to over 50 entry level jobs, I am realizing that this bootcamp alone will not prepare you for a job in this field. Even if you master everything they teach you (which you won't in 12 weeks, even if you put in 40 hours of practice a week outside of class like they recommend), you will not be able to compete in the job market right after graduation. Don't get me wrong, the class course was good, the instructor and teacher assistant were good, but I was told by a recruiter before I signed up that I would have companies fighting each other to hire me after I graduate. That was a lie. In summary, I am not saying not to take the course, but if you decide to take it, make sure you are willing to continue learning long after you graduate. This course is just a first step in a long road to getting a job in this field.
    Tuesday, Feb 23 2021
    Thank you, Joe! We're glad to hear you enjoyed the program as a whole and benefited from the support of our instructional team.

Job seeking is difficult and takes hard work on the part of the student. Our professional development services are built on the principle of empowerment. While we do not secure employment for students, we do provide individualized support through technical interview training, portfolio reviews, resume/social media profile support, and more. We hope you were able to benefit from your coaching sessions and these other resources.

Congratulations on successfully graduating! We would welcome the opportunity to speak with you further to see if we can provide any additional learning or career support you may need at this time. If you would like, please contact us directly at (732) 430-2144.
  • FT Coding Bootcamp
    - 11/9/2020
    Erin Platvoet  User Photo
    Erin Platvoet • Front-End Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    WOW! This bootcamp was life changing, in all the best ways. The communication between admissions right off the bat is fantastic, and transparent. I knew this was going to be a challenge (I may have underestimated truly how challenging, but I made it out alive!), however, there is so much support from start to finish. From the amazing professor and TAs who dedicated so much passion, time, energy and knowledge to our class for 12 straight weeks, to our amazing Student Success Manager who was always just a message away, to the tutoring services, to career services -- I could not believe how truly supported I was throughout the entire journey. It wasn't easy, there were definitely moments were I wanted to scream at my computer or pull some hair out. BUT it was possible, and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger! I am so thankful that I took this step, and made a new path for myself in this new career field. I cannot wait to see what comes next!
    Friday, Nov 13 2020
    Amazing, Erin! We're thrilled to hear you had a seamless admissions process and benefited from the support of our entire bootcamp team. Like you said, this is a challenging program—one that will require extensive time both inside and outside of the classroom, but if you take advantage of all the available resources, you can succeed. Congratulations on graduating, we truly appreciate your review! Best of luck in all your coding endeavors.
  • Jonathan  User Photo
    Jonathan • Student Verified via GitHub
    Hi, my name is Jonathan and i attended the Rutgers Boot-camp.  The Rutgers Jersey City part-time program has a great support system. Kevin Ferguson the lead teacher is very knowledgeable and works in the field he is teaching. When i attended we had two great TA's Francisco and Kristen De La Rosa. They were always there to help; they even would respond to me on off days, not just office hours. The student success manager Christie Nadratowski, really cares about us. She would always check in on us, send funny meme's to us on slack, and most importantly, she listens and i feel she truly cares about us. The program is a bit fast paced but every class is recorded and you get to keep those when you leave and the team are always available for help. I truly recommend this course for beginners and also for those who already have experience. This course is for everyone.
    Thursday, Sep 10 2020
    Way to go, Jonathan! We're thrilled to hear you benefited from the support of our entire bootcamp team. We also have to agree that Kevin, Francisco, Kristen, and Christie are all fantastic at what they do. Like you noted, this is a fast-paced program so taking advantage of all the available resources will definitely help you stay ahead. Congratulations on graduating and thank you for your review! All the best moving forward.
  • Andrew Bautista   User Photo
    Andrew Bautista • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I worked as a manager for a call center for about 9 years. With a wife and a child coming along during that time, it became harder financially for us, and I considered a career change, but I felt stuck at the job and didn't know how to go about it. In August of 2019 I had received a brochure on Rutgers Coding Bootcamp, and I became interested as I researched more about the industry, but I almost let it get away from me when I found that the class schedule couldn't work with my work schedule.

Come September, our office closed down and I was laid off. This ended up being both a blessing and a curse: I was out of a job, which is never easy, but it opened up the opportunity to take the jump into the Bootcamp, so I registered for the part time Full Stack program from December to June.

This was one of the most challenging and thrilling experiences I've had. I learned that I REALLY enjoy the logical process and problem solving that comes with coding, and it felt natural for me to implement. The struggles were very real, but it made the victories so much sweeter. I made a lot of good friends along the way, and despite the fact that COVID 19 came and interrupted our lives, it didn't stop me from pushing forward to finish the course. By the end, not only have I felt incredibly accomplished, but I discovered that this was something I knew I was meant to do.

For anyone taking the bootcamp, my advice is that, just like anything that we are learning for the first time, it's going to start off as a frustrating experience because no one knows anything. What's great about the bootcamp is that you will have a LOT of support: on top of your instructors and Teacher Assistants, you'll have Student Success Managers that will help guide and encourage you along the way, especially when things get tough. Tutors are available in case there's something you don't quite understand. Career Services help to make sure that by the time you're done with the bootcamp, you're ready to jump back into the job hunt. Take advantage of all of the services that are offered to you, because everyone there is working hard to see you succeed. And believe me when I say you'll feel incredible once you've overcome the challenges the bootcamp throws at you - probably the best kind of rush and excitement I've ever felt. Last but not least, don't give up - try and try and keep trying. You'll be so surprised at the progress you've made. Just know your expectations about the course - it is NOT EASY. Knowing that can help you mentally as you reach your goals.

Good luck to everyone! This was a wonderful experience for me and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to do something different in their lives.
    Tuesday, Jun 09 2020
    Thanks for sharing your bootcamp experience, Andrew! We appreciate you choosing our program to make a significant career change. Developers are problem-solvers by their very nature, so it's great to hear you enjoyed both the challenges and victories that came with the course as well as being able to make lifelong connections with your classmates.

We're truly passionate about enabling student success, so it's incredible to know that you felt accomplished having completed your studies but more so discovering that this field is something you were meant to do.

Great advice for prospective candidates — taking advantage of all the available resources and instructional support can help you master the material and stay ahead. Congratulations on graduating! We're confident you'll go on to achieve great things in the future with your newfound skills.
  • Anon  User Photo
    Anon • Automation systems at UHG • Student Verified via GitHub
    So I took the data science course, I'll say what we were taught was some what relevant but my class specifically was always behind, eventually they replaced the professor in the middle of the program and we ended with different educators for each weekends. This put a lot of people behind, or original educator should have been replaced earlier not when we were in the middle of a new language. I ended up not showing up anymore since I had to do all the work on my own anyways. The TA's were awesome I well say. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, save your money it's not what your looking for. I ended up getting a job in automation but that's because I taught my self the information I needed, not even a language taught in class ( C+). Tldr: waste of money, better off saving that money and self learning. Wish my class could get there money back a lot ended up dropping out.
    Friday, Jan 17 2020
    Thank you for your feedback! We regret your bootcamp experience did not live up to your expectations.

From your review, we understand that you were not satisfied with the instructional support you received. Our program has an intensive, multi-part vetting process for instructors, requiring a minimum of three years' experience as an active practitioner in the tech industry — however, we understand that not all teaching styles resonate with all students. In order to ensure quality instruction, we measure our instructor success based on participant feedback, video audits of their teaching, and classroom assessments.

Like you noted, your cohort did experience an instructional change and we worked hard to ensure students would have the best tools and instruction to be successful during this time. We strived to make these changes a seamless transition, but we know instructional changes can impact the learning experience. We're glad to know you felt supported by your TAs.

It's our goal for all individuals to feel equipped and confident in their skills upon leaving our program, so we'd love to hear from you directly to see how else we can reinforce your knowledge or support your current role. If you would like, please reach out to us at (732) 430-2144.