RMOTR school offers 4-month online Python web development and data science bootcamps. Students interact with teachers, mentors, and classmates remotely and are equipped with the skills to land a new role in tech with the help of RMOTR career advisors. Trainings include a clear and curated path for the curriculum, scheduled live sessions, and mentor support every week to keep students accountable. Students also participate in creating well-thought, real-life projects to build their own portfolio, and much more.
Prospective students can try full-featured access to a course for free during the whole first week of training (which includes 2 live classes). Students can unsubscribe at any time, no questions asked.
Recent RMOTR Reviews: Rating 4.93
Recent RMOTR News
- MySQL, Data Science, MongoDB, Git, R, Hadoop, Spark, Linux, Virtualization, Data Structures, Algorithms, SQL, Python, Machine Learning
OnlinePart Time6 Hours/week
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $349 Class size 30 Location OnlineA fully remote course, but with two LIVE classes per week + unlimited mentorship. Learn to use Python to automate every mundane task and perform data analysis with the most popular tools and libraries: Pandas, Matplotlib, Bokeh, Scrapy, etc. It's a 3-month course, led by a real instructor, meeting two times per week in live classes to help keep yourself accountable. Our course is highly practical, you won't learn just Python, but to interact with the whole environment: git, github, test driven developments, deployments, code reviews, etc.
Deposit TRY FOR FREE FinancingMonthly payments available. Tuition Plans Monthly: $349. Bundle (4 months): $1099.
Minimum Skill Level Basic python skills Prep Work All the prep work is provided by us. Placement Test No Interview No
- MySQL, MongoDB, Git, Django, CSS, Linux, Data Structures, Algorithms, SQL, Python
OnlinePart Time6 Hours/week5 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $349 Class size 40 Location OnlineOur "Web Development with Django" course is great for Python developers that are willing to get a job as Web developers or want to create their our products/startups. You will start with a quick overview of all the Django concepts, and jump directly into the most advanced features of the framework. We dedicate a big part of the course to teach you about HTTP concepts, MVC frameworks and RESTful architectures. You will be writing an entire RESTful API using the well know "django-rest-framework" library. The program aims to teach you things that you won't find in most of the common resources, like: good practices based on experience, conventions, most used tools, building reusable Django apps and uploading them to pypi, deploying your Django app or API, etc.
Deposit TRY FOR FREE FinancingMonthly: $349. Pay as you go. Tuition Plans Monthly: $349. Bundle (4 months): $1099.
Minimum Skill Level Basic python skills Prep Work We provide the required prep work. Placement Test No Interview No
137 reviews sorted by:
- This course does what books can not- 6/13/2017Kyle Park • Student • Course: Introduction to Python Programming • Campus: Online
- Educational- 6/13/2017Jared • Student • Course: Introduction to Python Programming • Campus: Online
- A great online learning experience with collaborative exercises and excelent assistance from teachers.- 6/13/2017Federico • Student • Course: Introduction to Python Programming • Campus: Online
- Definitely learned a lot!- 6/13/2017Francine • Student • Course: Introduction to Python Programming • Campus: Online
I really enjoyed the projects using GitHub - they're hard, but it's a great way of seeing how everything fits together.
The difference in timezones was a bit rough, but that's inevitable and no-one's fault. I also prefer to work by myself so fewer group projects would have been better for me, but that's just me.
- An excellent re-introduction to programming.- 6/13/2017Corey • Student • Course: Introduction to Python Programming • Campus: Online
Once you understand the learning process, it's very streamlined and engaging to solve the weekly problems. Even the homework is often challenging and engaging. If you're looking for depth, the instructors and mentors are always ready for a deep dive on a topic.
There were times that I dreaded being paired up with someone who was really behind, which happened to me a few times. The difference between being paired up with someone around your level, versus someone that just isn't "getting it" is that you will spend the entire session explaining a problem instead of solving a larger problem collaboratively.
- Cynthia • Student • Course: Introduction to Python Programming • Campus: Online
- More confidence in coding with Python.- 6/9/2017Ike Porter • Student • Course: Introduction to Python Programming • Campus: Online
- Joey Coakley • Student • Course: Introduction to Python Programming • Campus: Online
I loved the pace. I didn't want to have a class where we spent two weeks doing very basic Python coding that anyone who picked up a book and read for a couple of hours could do. The pace and content justify the cost. If you're not serious about it, then you shouldn't pass.
I felt kind of in the dark before the class started. After paying for the course, there wasn't much communication (to the point where I was trying to find out when the course was actually starting).
- José Rafael de la Cruz Tirado • Student • Course: Introduction to Python Programming • Campus: Online
- Danny Calise • Student • Course: Introduction to Python Programming • Campus: Online
The community. The support from both the teachers and mentors is unmatched. Mentors and teachers were ALWAYS available when needed. Actually teaching the testing aspect of programming and teaching how coders typically program within their work environment was a welcome part! I definitely learned alot. I'm already signed up for the Advanced Python course. Can't wait to start!
Seemed like the first couple of weeks were very condensed. Wish we had more time dedicated to some subjects. Didn't affect how much I enjoyed the experience.
- Real-life projects with great mentors- 6/9/2017Marianna • Student • Course: Introduction to Python Programming • Campus: Online
I really enjoyed live coding sessions and ability to get help from real mentors. Group projects were more complicated than exercises in a homework, which was a great opportunity for me to learn how to build complex projects. Solving group assignments required mentors' help most of the times, which is a unique part of this course because every other online course leaves you alone with your problem when you need a help with your code. Mentors are the best part of the course, as they are always there for you to help and answer all your questions in a very friendly way. They will do everything possible for you to understand how to code, but you must do a lot of individual work, where besides the homework exercises a lot of reading is required. To make a learning experience more impactful, I would suggest exploring provided reading material beyond given chapters as much as you can, as that will help you with the deeper understanding of programming with Python.
I'm very thankful for a learning experience that I had during my RMOTR course.
- It was a very positive experience for me- 4/25/2017Jon Fujita • Student • Course: Introduction to Python Programming • Campus: Online