prograd-logo

ProGrad

Bangalore, Hyderabad, Online

ProGrad

FACE Prep’s ProGrad is a 6-month, online, MERN full stack coding bootcamp. The curricula have been designed in collaboration with academia and industry leaders and includes HTML, CSS, Javascript, Java, Mongo.DB, Git, React, Node.js, and Express.js. Bootcamp students will work on industry-grade projects to develop design thinking and algorithmic thinking and gain familiarity with popular developer tools. Students are also given lifetime access to the ProGrad learning platform and the coding bootcamp course material.

The curriculum is taught through interactive lessons and a learn-by-doing approach by working on challenging projects using industry tools. Each learner is guided by a mentor throughout the program who provides guidance, lends support, clears doubts, and keeps students motivated.

ProGrad is designed for anyone looking to become a full stack developer or students who want to land IT jobs. The admissions process consists of two rounds of interviews to evaluate applicants' communication skills and technical knowledge.

Coding bootcamp students are given career guidance in preparing for job interviews as well as building GitHub and LinkedIn profiles. Graduates will be eligible for tech jobs, such as Full Stack Developer, Web Developer, Programmer Analyst, and Junior Software Engineer. ProGrads have joined enterprises like Amazon, Deloitte, Cognizant, Capgemini, MuSigma, Mphasis, TCS, and Wipro.

Recent ProGrad Reviews: Rating 4.85

all (27) reviews for ProGrad →

Recent ProGrad News

• Bespoke Train & Hire Programs

OnlineFull Time
      ProGrad's bespoke Train and Hire programs provide customized training on Full Stack Development skills in collaboration with top IT firms like ThoughtWorks, Presidio, and more.
    • ProGrad Full Stack Development Bootcamp (Full-Time)

AngularJS, CSS, Front End, Git, HTML, Java, JavaScript, SQL, MySQL
      According to Stack Overflow’s annual Developer Survey for the last few years, more than 50% of developers across the world are Full Stack developers. Full Stack technologies provide everything you need to build a fully-functional modern web application. They consist of at least a frontend framework, a backend solution and a database. And by far the most popular web technologies form the MERN (MongoDB, Express.js, React, Node.js) Full Stack. With the ProGrad MERN Stack Development Bootcamp, one can gain a thorough understanding of each of these technologies in a carefully designed coding environment. More importantly, one will be able to gain the confidence to practically apply these concepts and build real-world, user-friendly web applications. Most of the time one will spend in this Bootcamp will be in writing code to solve problems and build solutions, making everyA powerful addition to your undergraduate degree to make you a world-class coder.one a complete world-class MERN Stack Developer ready to join any leading tech company. Subjects: MongoDB, React.js, Node.js, Express.js, Back-End Web Development, Front-End Web Development
      Refund / GuaranteeIf you're not happy with the program, you're entitled to a 100% refund on a pro-rata basis. Cancel Anytime. No questions asked!
      Minimum Skill LevelNo prior coding experience required.
      Prep Work1 week's pre-work is included.
    • ProGrad Full Stack Development Bootcamp (Part-time)

AngularJS, CSS, Front End, Git, HTML, Java, JavaScript, MySQL, SQL
      According to Stack Overflow’s annual Developer Survey for the last few years, more than 50% of developers across the world are Full Stack developers. Full Stack technologies provide everything you need to build a fully functional modern web application. They consist of at least a frontend framework, a backend solution and a database. And by far the most popular web technologies form the MERN (MongoDB, Express.js, React, Node.js) Full Stack. With the ProGrad MERN Stack Development Bootcamp, one can gain a thorough understanding of each of these technologies in a carefully designed coding environment. More importantly, one will be able to gain the confidence to practically apply these concepts and build real-world, user-friendly web applications. Most of the time one will spend in this Bootcamp will be in writing code to solve problems and build solutions, making it a powerful avenue to make one a complete world-class MERN Stack Developer ready to join any leading tech company.
      Minimum Skill LevelNo prior coding experience required.
      Prep Work1 week's pre-work is included.
    • ProGrad Microdegree in Programming

ProGrad's Microdegree is a powerful addition to any undergraduate degree for everyone aspiring to become a world-class coder. Takeaways from the ProGrad Microdegree: - Master highly in-demand developer skills – Web dev, Python, Data manipulation, AI and ML - that will impress any tech recruiter. - Learn to build kickass user-friendly web applications and build an amazing portfolio that’ll eventually help one land your dream job. - Build strong algorithmic thinking and problem-solving skills. - Get an edge in global competitions like ICPC, Google’s Hash Code, Facebook’s Hacker Cup, TCS Codevita etc. - Participate and win in national level inter-collegiate hackathons & coding competitions. - Gain the ability to build one's own Tech startup solving real-world problems. Subjects: Python, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Web Development
      Minimum Skill LevelNo coding experience required
    • Shaik Mahammad Musayyeb • Computer Scientist • Student
      I am Shaik Mahammad Musayyeb and my dream has always been to become a developer. In college, I was just like a normal student who knew the basics of programming languages like Java and as I'm from M.Sc background, there were no placement opportunities in my college.
      In my 4th semester of M.Sc, I was browsing through FACE Prep official website and saw ProGrad Full Stack Developer Program. The thing that attracted me to join this program was 100% job assistance. The other added advantage was that I was not required to travel or relocate since it was an online program. When I discussed with my parents, they were very supportive.
      Before joining this program I knew that I'm very poor with my communication skills. But during my admission test of the ProGrad Full Stack Developer program, Vishakha Alok, who took my interview, motivated me to upgrade my skills.
      After that, I met Mr.Kannan (my mentor) who helped me to build my technical skills and communication skills. One day I told Mr.Kannan that "May I ask a doubt in Hindi" and his reply was "I don't know Hindi", this made me learn and communicate in English.
      My other mentor Prashanth sir, is a very friendly and motivating person, who explains and clarifies my doubts in a very easy manner. After clearing my coding round of Delium Technologies, he motivated me by giving heads up "You will become a role model for all if you get this job".
      Veeranaveen sir who helped me at nights mostly. Most of the time at night Veeranaveen sir helped me in solving errors when I was really stuck.
      About Anton sir. After completing the first week I texted Anton sir stating that "I want to withdraw from this program". He motivated me to continue and also helped a lot to crack the interview.
      Himani ma'am managed all the co-curricular activities like Tech Talks, ProShows, industry mentorship and placements in a very polite manner. Tech talks helped me to gain knowledge in the latest tech and trends and ProShows kept our spirits high and motivated me to compete with others.
      She also helped me in communicating with companies like How to respond to emails, How to convey them if we made any mistakes. This helped me a lot in improving my business communication skills.
      And finally Venkatesh sir. words would be less to describe him. My journey in this program without Venkatesh sir would have been very difficult. There was no single day when he didn’t resolve our queries. He used to explain all the concepts very well ad spent hours to help me with solving my problems.
      In short,
      Motivator + Monitor + Mentor + Teacher + Friend + Responsible + Helpful = Venkatesh sir
      Today, I am placed at Delium Technologies as a Computer scientist. I thank the entire team of FACE Prep for their support.
    • Arvinth C • Web developer

I've pursued my BE in Mechanical discipline in the year 2018. After completing my BE, I started my job in a core company and worked there for 1 and a half years. During this period, I thought of rebooting my career with an opportunity to learn forever. At that time, I came to know about FACE Prep ProGrad Full Stack Developer program from their ad on their YouTube channel.

There are multiple confusions whether I have to join there or not. But later, in short, I took a risk (or should I say a leap of faith) and jumped into it.

The first week of the program is hectic for others, but for me, it is a different story. It's brutal, especially for a guy from Mechanical background. While I was still figuring out how to write a function, others are already into "arrow function", which is an ES6 standard. That's where I started.

Our mentor believes teaching is not learning.
      He taught us how to learn rather than what to learn, which I would add as FACE Prep's pro. We worked on some real-time applications and with a deadline. Almost every week, we created one new application, starting from "making an application" to deploying it.
      During this period, I learned React, NodeJS, ExpressJs, MongoDB, deployment in Heroku, Firebase, and netlify.

After also those struggles of sculpturing myself,  I got a placement in GoSharp Technologies with a decent salary.

If you are a person who is willing to push yourself hard to upskill, then it is indeed the right place for you.

• Ajith C Ravi • Full Stack Developer
      I am a mechanical engineer and was interested in web development. I joined ProGrad Full Stack Developer program to achieve my goal of developing a website. Once the program started, my view of the computer field has changed a lot.

Things I've learnt through ProGrad Full Stack Developer Program

Basic programming terminologies and technologies.
      Ways of approaching and solving real time projects and problems.
      Industrial standards, requirements and work culture.
      Contacts of CTOs of various companies.
      Pair programming and team co-ordination.
      Self learnability.
      Professional communication and ethics.

The program is tough but 100% worth the pain. Today I am a full stack developer in Alt Life Labs, got placed through the program, working across MERN and MEAN stack.