prograd-logo

ProGrad

Bangalore, Hyderabad, Online

ProGrad

FACE Prep’s ProGrad is a 6-month, online, MERN full stack coding bootcamp. The curricula have been designed in collaboration with academia and industry leaders and includes HTML, CSS, Javascript, Java, Mongo.DB, Git, React, Node.js, and Express.js. Bootcamp students will work on industry-grade projects to develop design thinking and algorithmic thinking and gain familiarity with popular developer tools. Students are also given lifetime access to the ProGrad learning platform and the coding bootcamp course material.

The curriculum is taught through interactive lessons and a learn-by-doing approach by working on challenging projects using industry tools. Each learner is guided by a mentor throughout the program who provides guidance, lends support, clears doubts, and keeps students motivated.

ProGrad is designed for anyone looking to become a full stack developer or students who want to land IT jobs. The admissions process consists of two rounds of interviews to evaluate applicants' communication skills and technical knowledge.

Coding bootcamp students are given career guidance in preparing for job interviews as well as building GitHub and LinkedIn profiles. Graduates will be eligible for tech jobs, such as Full Stack Developer, Web Developer, Programmer Analyst, and Junior Software Engineer. ProGrads have joined enterprises like Amazon, Deloitte, Cognizant, Capgemini, MuSigma, Mphasis, TCS, and Wipro.

Recent ProGrad Reviews: Rating 4.85

all (27) reviews for ProGrad →

Recent ProGrad News

• Bespoke Train & Hire Programs

OnlineFull Time
      ProGrad's bespoke Train and Hire programs provide customized training on Full Stack Development skills in collaboration with top IT firms like ThoughtWorks, Presidio, and more.
    • ProGrad Full Stack Development Bootcamp (Full-Time)

AngularJS, CSS, Front End, Git, HTML, Java, JavaScript, SQL, MySQL
      According to Stack Overflow’s annual Developer Survey for the last few years, more than 50% of developers across the world are Full Stack developers. Full Stack technologies provide everything you need to build a fully-functional modern web application. They consist of at least a frontend framework, a backend solution and a database. And by far the most popular web technologies form the MERN (MongoDB, Express.js, React, Node.js) Full Stack. With the ProGrad MERN Stack Development Bootcamp, one can gain a thorough understanding of each of these technologies in a carefully designed coding environment. More importantly, one will be able to gain the confidence to practically apply these concepts and build real-world, user-friendly web applications. Most of the time one will spend in this Bootcamp will be in writing code to solve problems and build solutions, making everyA powerful addition to your undergraduate degree to make you a world-class coder.one a complete world-class MERN Stack Developer ready to join any leading tech company. Subjects: MongoDB, React.js, Node.js, Express.js, Back-End Web Development, Front-End Web Development
      Refund / GuaranteeIf you're not happy with the program, you're entitled to a 100% refund on a pro-rata basis. Cancel Anytime. No questions asked!
      Minimum Skill LevelNo prior coding experience required.
      Prep Work1 week's pre-work is included.
    • ProGrad Full Stack Development Bootcamp (Part-time)

AngularJS, CSS, Front End, Git, HTML, Java, JavaScript, MySQL, SQL
      According to Stack Overflow’s annual Developer Survey for the last few years, more than 50% of developers across the world are Full Stack developers. Full Stack technologies provide everything you need to build a fully functional modern web application. They consist of at least a frontend framework, a backend solution and a database. And by far the most popular web technologies form the MERN (MongoDB, Express.js, React, Node.js) Full Stack. With the ProGrad MERN Stack Development Bootcamp, one can gain a thorough understanding of each of these technologies in a carefully designed coding environment. More importantly, one will be able to gain the confidence to practically apply these concepts and build real-world, user-friendly web applications. Most of the time one will spend in this Bootcamp will be in writing code to solve problems and build solutions, making it a powerful avenue to make one a complete world-class MERN Stack Developer ready to join any leading tech company.
      Minimum Skill LevelNo prior coding experience required.
      Prep Work1 week's pre-work is included.
    • ProGrad Microdegree in Programming

ProGrad's Microdegree is a powerful addition to any undergraduate degree for everyone aspiring to become a world-class coder. Takeaways from the ProGrad Microdegree: - Master highly in-demand developer skills – Web dev, Python, Data manipulation, AI and ML - that will impress any tech recruiter. - Learn to build kickass user-friendly web applications and build an amazing portfolio that’ll eventually help one land your dream job. - Build strong algorithmic thinking and problem-solving skills. - Get an edge in global competitions like ICPC, Google’s Hash Code, Facebook’s Hacker Cup, TCS Codevita etc. - Participate and win in national level inter-collegiate hackathons & coding competitions. - Gain the ability to build one's own Tech startup solving real-world problems. Subjects: Python, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Web Development
      Minimum Skill LevelNo coding experience required
    • Ganesh thiyagarajan • Student
      I wanted to take a full stack development course to improve my coding skills, and a friend recommended this one. ProGrad provides an excellent learning environment. The mentor is ready at all times to answer our questions. After I've completed each lab segment, my mentor gives me some helpful suggestions and tips on how to enhance my coding abilities.
    • Sai kishan K • Student
      I first learned about Prograd through a webinar they hosted, and I was very impressed with how they defined the future of development. I had only a little coding experience, but it didn't matter. I enrolled in a full-stack development class. Their well-organized teaching methods and code-along sessions were quite beneficial in helping me develop my coding skills. The weekly lab sessions are fun with real-time coding. I haven't finished the course yet, but I can already tell a difference in my coding confidence, and I am confident that I will be placed in a great company. Proud to call myself a "ProGrad
    • Sharadhi B A • Graduate
      I was nervous about moving from a student to an employee. Thanks to ProGrad, I was able to acquire the necessary skills to become an amazing developer. My placement officer told me about the Thoughtworks train and hire programme powered by ProGrad. The interviews that were conducted were not at all like the ones I had previously attended. The training experience was like a roller coaster ride. The way the topics were presented was significantly different from other trainings I had previously attended. Mentors engage our interest in a subject and allow us to explore it further. It improved my capacity to learn on my own. Energizer - activities and breaks were included in the training schedule for the day to renew us. Mentors were always willing to help and were extremely supportive. Regular feedback sessions with my ProGrad mentor Sethu were really beneficial to my development. I have learned the skill of conversation in addition to being technically sound after completing the programme. The whole programme is well-structured to assist each person in filling in their deficiencies.
    • K.S.PARIMALA • Student
      I wanted to learn the Mern Stack program and get placed in a good company, hence chose this program.  The ProGrad journey has been great so far, I am learning new things day by day and enjoy doing labs and projects and hoping to become a good developer. I really like the structure of this course and the way the code-help channel is designed to help the learners.The mentor support is good, I want to thank my mentor Akalya who helps me anytime I ask doubts.
    • Mouli kuntrapaku • Student
      Through FACE Prep I came to know about the ProGrad Full Stack Development Program. I wanted to enhance my skills and also was looking for better placement opportunities, hence this was the right fit for me. The journey has been great so far. The mentors handle the lectures well, being able to take the course at the weekend is a great opportunity. The lessons can be self-learnt and the mentors also are helpful.
    • Ramkumar T • Student
      FACE Prep had conducted a webinar on how to get placed in a product company through which I came to know about this course. I read a lot of good reviews about this course on Google, hence I decided to join this course. Nowadays, everyone is learning programming and getting placed in service based companies. Given the current situation, I felt that a job in the service sector is less secure. So I was researching online on what could be a better job opportunity. I could find many people talking about full stack development. And around that time I also happened to attend this webinar, and finally I joined this course.

The ProGrad journey has been going well so far. There are a lot of new things that I have learnt out of this course. The program has been structured very well, wherein we learn the concepts one week and apply it in the other. The mentors have also been very helpful and supportive.
    • Nidhi Chouhan • Associate Software Engineer • Student
      This program has been a good experience to me. The learning was hands on. We applied the concepts that we learnt over the weeks in the projects that we developed that enhanced our knowledge and gave us clarity on where we use the technology and how we could improve.

The mentor support was one unique thing that I found in this course. Whenever we are struck, the mentors are always there to help us. I should mention the mentors were totally dedicated. Whatever be the time, when a doubt is raised they have never failed to resolve. The mentors not only helped us with the learning part, but they were also a constant source of motivation.

The practical implementation of what we learnt was the most effective part of this program. Though we had learnt in college about these concepts, we never really did try to apply them practically.

Back in college I was very strong in the theoretical part, I can answer questions descriptively. But now I can confidently tell that I have evolved in my coding skills and can solve the problems easily.

The placement support was also good, and I am glad that I am placed as a Software Engineer at Tech Mahindra.
    • Sathiya Venkatesh • Student
      I had come to know about this program online. I was looking to take up a Full Stack program to enhance my skill set and knowledge and found this course right in time. The ProGrad journey was too good and I could learn many new things. All that I had learnt in the course are very useful to me in my career now. The mentor's availability is so good. Whenever I had doubts, they helped me to clear it out and also helped me to understand in an easy way. The placement support was also efficient and the team supported me a lot and guided me in each and every step. I am glad I am placed.
    • Chrysler Emmanuel • Graduate
      I got to know about this program and applied. The admission process was smooth and I started to learn the course soon. It has been an excellent experience from the beginning.
      The mentors were friendly and easily approachable. They were always there to help with our doubts and were supportive. I am someone who did not like to code initially so never expected that I would get into the IT industry.
      Once I started learning this course, I automatically developed an interest in coding and realised coding is interesting . The curriculum of the program is well-structured. The projects and assignments were right in place such that they aided in practical learning of the concepts.
      The placement support was also good and I would definitely recommend this program to others. I am glad that I am placed in IQVIA.
    • Suraj Desai • Software Engineer • Graduate
      I came to know about this program through my friends who had taken this course previously.
      I was working as a Data Scientist and wanted to become a developer. I did not get the right opportunities as I was not experienced, hence took up this course. This journey of three months in the course was good, and I have learnt a lot.
      The projects that we developed after learning every concept and the practical lab sessions helped so much with understanding the concepts thoroughly. The mentor support was excellent. Veeranaveen and Rabina were highly supportive.
      I am glad that I am placed at Progress Software
    • Naveen Gouda • Associate Software Engineer • Graduate
      When I joined this course I believed this was going to be like any other online learning platform, but this course has proven my assumption wrong.

My perspective about the online courses have completely changed now. I have understood what the real technology world looks like through this program and I have also honed my skills to face the competitive world.

The Industry mentorship initiative helped me immensely to figure out what skill set I require to enter the Software field. I could figure out what I was lagging, what I should learn extra and what I should change through the industry mentors. Every Saturday, we had the opportunity to interact with the industry experts and it immensely helped me to understand the expectations of the current software world and mould me accordingly.

Through the course we also laid our hands on solving the coding problems on codewars and hackerrank which enhanced our skill set.

I can, without any doubt, confidently say that if anyone out there is looking for a combination of learning and placement in the software field, Prograd program is the best choice. I had applied to multiple jobs before joining this program, but there was no hope. I thought it would be very tough for me to get a job in this current scenario, but today I am happily working at Yellow Messenger as Associate Software Engineer with a CTC of 5 LPA. I owe this success of mine to the Prograd program.

I should mention the immense support that I received from my mentors - Keerthana, Veeranaveen and Venkatesh, who were always available to help us. Anton was constantly motivating me and gave me enough confidence. Venkatesh sir planned strategies to identify the right needs of each candidate and trained us such that we overcome what we were lagging. The mock interviews conducted by him and Venkat helped me greatly to land in this job. Prasanth and Veeranaveen constantly assessed us and ensured that we learnt the concepts thoroughly.

I would recommend this program to anyone who is looking to learn and get placed at the earliest.
    • Jwala Prasad Dubey • Junior Software Developer • Graduate
       I joined the ProGrad program with expectations to learn new technologies. I should admit that at the beginning I felt tough to cope up with the schedule as I was also doing my 8th semester at college. But the lockdown due to Covid-19 turned out a blessing as I could focus more on coding every day.

The overall experience was truly nice, and what I liked the most was the exposure to a variety of web technologies. We were also given guidance to self-learn new concepts and technologies, which was important. Before the program, I didn't have many situations where I had to deeply apply my mind. But this program gave me a challenging experience. Through this, I evolved to become better at problem-solving, logical thinking and writing code. I feel really lucky that I got involved with the ProGrad family.

I am glad that I also got a good developer opportunity through this program. I highly recommend this as it is the right platform for anyone to learn and develop tech skills and also secure job offers.