penn-boot-camps-logo

Penn Boot Camps

Philadelphia

Penn Boot Camps

Penn Boot Camps offer 12-week, full-time and 24-week, part-time programs in web development, and a 24-week, part-time cybersecurity program in Philadelphia, Pennslyvania. The full-stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Java, Bootstrap, Express.js, React.js, Node.js, Database Theory, MongoDB, MySQL, Command Line, Git, and more. The cybersecurity curriculum provides hands-on training in networking, systems, web technologies, databases, and defensive and offensive cybersecurity.

Applicants do not need programming experience to enroll, but once admitted, all learners will complete a pre-course tutorial. Penn Boot Camps are designed for working professionals and students who are actively pursuing a career change, advancement or looking to gain a new skillset.

Throughout the 12- or 24-week bootcamps, learners have access to portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, high-impact career events, workshops, mock interviews, and one-on-one career coaching. At the end of the program, learners receive a Certificate of Completion, showcasing their accomplishments to future employers and will also have a portfolio of projects demonstrating a working knowledge of web development, or skills applicable to certifications in cybersecurity.

Penn Boot Camps are offered in collaboration with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.

Recent Penn Boot Camps Reviews: Rating 4.77

all (49) reviews for Penn Boot Camps →

Recent Penn Boot Camps News

• Cybersecurity - Part-Time

LocationPhiladelphia
    At the Cybersecurity Boot Camp, participants get hands-on training in networking, systems, web technologies, databases, and defensive and offensive cybersecurity. You will also learn methods, techniques, and best practices for accurately conveying the severity of the risks facing an organization’s security posture. The Cybersecurity Bootcamp is a challenging, part-time program that takes a multidisciplinary approach to attaining proficiency in IT, networking, and modern information security, throughout the course of 24 intensive weeks.
  • Full-Stack Flex - Full-Time

LocationPhiladelphia
    Penn LPS Coding Boot Camp is a 12-week, full-time web development program. The full-stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Node.js, Responsive Design, Heroku, Git, User Authentication, React.js, MySQL, MongoDB, and more. Participants have access to participate in experiential learning opportunities. Participants receive career-planning services, portfolio reviews, and 1:1 coaching to position participants for success in the field.
  • Full-Stack Flex - Part-Time

LocationPhiladelphia
    Penn LPS Coding Boot Camp is a 24-week, part-time web development program. The full-stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Node.js, Responsive Design, Heroku, Git, User Authentication, React.js, MySQL, MongoDB, and more. Participants have access to participate in experiential learning opportunities. Participants receive career-planning services, portfolio reviews, and 1:1 coaching to position participants for success in the field.
  • Full-Stack Web Development (Online) Part-Time

LocationPhiladelphia
    Learn to code wherever you are. The full-stack, online curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Node.js, Responsive Design, Heroku, Git, User Authentication, React.js, MySQL, MongoDB, and more. Through hands-on projects and training, participants will complete the coding program in 24 weeks via live, instructor-led lessons. Individuals receive support from a variety of channels, so participants are never alone throughout their online coding boot camp journey. Penn LPS's online coding boot camp gives you the opportunity to “think like a developer.” In addition to learning many of the most in-demand languages and creating your own personal portfolio, you will also partake in an 8-week Agile Team Project that mimics a real-world environment. Enrollees are assigned a piece of the full project (division of tasks into short phases of work and frequent reassessment of adaptation of plans) and then finalize the project together with the assistance of an industry leader who has on average 5-7 years of experience as a software engineer. At the end of this online coding program, you will receive a Certificate of Completion from Penn LPS, helping you stand out to employers.

• Timothy Charette • Graduate

I came into this bootcamp with zero coding experience/background. It was clear from the start that it was going to be difficult and involve a lot of hard work on my part. In the beginning I was extremely nervous about being able to complete the bootcamp and obatin my certificate. All of the anxiety and nerves went away in the first few weeks. The  reason is the support from the staff (TA and Instructor) was extremely impressive. They genuinely want every student to succeed and will go out of there way to make sure every student is doing well and understanding the material. Office hours before and after every class as well as a free tutor session very week is available to all students for priceless one on one support, take adavantage of this and understanding the material becomes way easier. Coding can be overwhelming when you first start but taking this bootcamp with Trilogy made it a great experience and very memorable. I know that I have a lot of support after the bootcamp is over because of the friends I made and the network that Trilogy offers is extensive. I highly recommend this bootcamp, I had a great experience.

Monday, Feb 25 2019
    We're thrilled you were impressed with our instructional support, Timothy! Our entire team is passionate about helping learners succeed, so we're glad this resonated with you. We appreciate your feedback for prospective participants — taking advantage of the free weekly tutoring truly helps simplify the course material. Congratulations on completing the program and thank you for your review! We're cheering you on in all that you do.
  • Sharday Shaw • Full Stack Web Developer • Graduate

So I found out about this bootcamp in June of 2018. Then, in July of 2018 I gave Penn my lifes savings and set out on the experience of a lifetime. The intake process was straight to the point. They gave me a call went over a few basic questions with me and told me about the program. At the end of the call I was sent over a basic exam to gague my understanding of web development. It was simple, timed (30 minutes), about 30 questions and you could browse the internet for the answers. As soon as I finished I got a call back to review my results. During that phone call I was told that I would receive another phone call in the coming days to complete a phone interview. This call took about 15 minutes. Again, the questions were pretty basic and not code related. The next day I was told that I was a good fit and they'd love to have me. For anyone who may be wondering, you do not need to provide any proof of prior education to attend this program. Day 1 was nerve racking. I didn't know what to expect and being 30 years old with a family and a full time job, I was hoping I had made the right decision. The class had about 30 students all from completely different backgrounds The first person I met was Bernard the student success manager. He was super nice and welcoming. He gave a brief introduction and then introduced the MVP... Anthony B. Anthony was introduced as our instructor and without being over the top, I have to say that he was the single greatest choice Penn made for this program.

From the very first day we were coding. The program is set up in a manner where the instructor will introduce a concept, display an example of how to implement it, answere any questions and then give a few examples for you to complete on your own. Throughout the entire 6 months I struggled, EVERY SINGLE DAY... I STRUGGLED. I struggled with the concepts, I struggled with the material, I struggled with the activities, I struggled with everything. Some days I was able to grasp more material than other days but there was not a single day that I did not experience any confusion. Anthony would constantly encourage us to ask questions, but there were days where I was so confused I didn't know to even formulate a question. Anthony always told us "the magic happens at home" and it was the complete truth. On the very first day Anthony also told us that "learning feels like confusion". I'll be up front in saying that I didn't put in the 20 hours of studying until about 4 weeks in when I realized my homework grades were poor. I committed to 1 hour each morning and 1 hour each night of studying and honestly it was only enough to keep my head above water. throughout the program there are 3 group projects. These are targeted at preparing you to work on an actual development team. You get about 2 weeks to prepare the program and then you present it in a 6-10 minute presentation. Project 3 in presented in a tech fair environment where tons of people from the field come out to see you (also this is your time to network and potentially land  job).

I also forgot to mention that we have TA's (teacher assistants) and ours were great!!! Syed, Noah, and Dan are like the smartest kids ever. They could literally help with any problem you had not matter how large or small. The class schedule is set up where you come 2 nights per week for 3.5 hours and saturday morning for 4 hours. Seems like a lot when hearing it, but it sorta flies when you're there. The saturday class is large it gives you a chance to network with the groups who come to class on teh 2 week nights you do not.

Overall, the program was hard to say the least. As noted previously, I struggled the entire time. I attended the weekly tutoring sessions, I came to office hours every night ( 30 minutes before and after class), I got help from every TA and after all that, I still struggled. I doubted myself for 5 and a half months and then demo day came and I realized that Anthony was 100% spot on and those 5 months of confusion I was actually really learning. We were all able to engage with business professionals and discuss all of our learning on a high level and those are the exact skills you need to finess an employer into hiring you (haha).

Now that I have graduated, I am just beginnig to take advantage of career services. The program does not gaurantee you job placement but they do offer resources throughout the program to prepare you for job searching. I am going to my first tech career fair this upcoming week (4 weeks after graduation) and I am completely confident that I will land something good. I've been researching and comparing our program curriculum to what employers want and I am confident that the LPS bootcamp has prepared me to be a competent applicant in the field.

Monday, Feb 25 2019
    Thank you, Sharday! We appreciate you sharing a detailed review of your boot camp experience, especially for prospective learners looking to learn more about the course. It's great to hear that from day one, you found our entire team to be helpful and knowledgeable — we also think Bernard, Anthony, Syed, Noah, and Dan are terrific. Great job on utilizing all the available resources, including the weekly tutoring sessions. Congratulations on finishing the program, we commend all your hard work! Best of luck in your future achievements.
  • Coding Bootcamp
    - 2/23/2019
    Godly George • Graduate

Coding bootcamp has helped me in numerous ways. It was a wonderful journey to learn the different concepts of programing technologies seeing how fast technology is growing. Before I go further I would like to say Hats off to the teaching team, they are excellent and was always ready to help. They were amazing and they took their time to guide me into understanding the concepts and they have good knowledge of the subject. It has helped me to go deeper into learning and understanding the functionalities of different softwares. With this experience I am able to look at certain programs I never understood before to make it a challenge to go even further into understanding concepts.  You learn a lot in 6 months. The way the lessons are organized is also really good. Looking back it helps me realize we learned a lot. Also the projects helped us to get a thorough understanding of all that we learned. Overall excellent and if there's a new course I can do through Penn Bootcamp I would go for it.

Monday, Feb 25 2019
    Amazing, Godly! We're happy to hear you benefited from the support of our instructional team, especially as they helped you navigate complex concepts. Congratulations on successfully completing the program, we appreciate you sharing your experience! All the best in your future endeavors.
  • Great Course
    - 2/21/2019
    Anders E. • Student

TL,DR: Penn LPS Coding Boot Camp is a great opportunity to quickly learn a great deal of material and recieve help when needed from qualified instructors and TAs.

I went from knowing next to nothing about web development to being able to create Full Stack applications on my own. It was certainly an intense experience and a number of my cohort dropped out because of the break-neck pace but it is manageable if you ask for help when you need it, remain disciplined with time management, and effectively utilize class time and materials.

I was able to complete this course whilst working a 45 hour a week job. It is difficult but possible and I am so grateful for the experience as a whole.

Monday, Feb 25 2019
    Thank you, Anders! We're happy to hear you're successfully learning the fundamentals of web development and value your feedback for prospective participants. We commend all your hard work thus far, especially as you balance a full-time schedule outside of class. We're cheering you on as you continue towards completing the program!
  • Kevin B
    - 2/20/2019
    Kevin B • Student

Overall great expierence, I really look forward to all the help from career resource center. The class is very fast paced, you want to make sure you can devote the time to really learn and gain the best competitive advantage and knowledge.

Monday, Feb 25 2019
    Amazing, Kevin! We're thrilled you had a positive boot camp experience and appreciate your advice for prospective learners. We're also looking forward to providing you with continued career services assistance in the upcoming weeks. Thank you for your review and best of luck as you move forward!
  • Great Thus Far
    - 2/20/2019
    Fadil Abdella • Software Developer • Student

At the time of this review I am about 9 weeks away from graduation. As the title mentions, my experience has been great up to this point.

Some of the hightlights so far are great academic support, setting and location, administrating staff, and classmates. Our instructors and TA's really seem to have a vested interest in our success, they often make themselves available after hours. The Pennovation building is spacious, conveniently located in the city, with lots of parking. Something I find personally motivating is our classes are held in the innovation building, thus many of the fellow occupants are innovators and startups. Last but not least the on-site admins have been super pleasant and helpful. They have held several webinars and have provided us with great resourse to better position ourselves in the industry.

I can't speak on the Job Assistance department just yet, but I look forward to doing so soon.

I would absolutely recommend this bootcamp to anyone looking to jumpstart there career in the software industry.

Thursday, Feb 21 2019
    Thank you, Fadil! We're happy to hear you're enjoying our in-person classroom experience and benefiting from the support of our entire boot camp team. We appreciate you recommending our course and are rooting you on as you approach the program completion! All the best in your future endeavors.
  • Priya Patel

Good program for beginners. It is very fast paced but there is a lot to learn if you put in your 100%. Instructors and TAs are always willing to help and answer questions. If you are planning to work full time along with taking this program make sure you are very determined to put in good number of hours studying outside of the class. The program touches on a lot of technologies but it is up to you to expand your knowledge on those topics. Overall a good place to start your journey to be a developer.

Wednesday, Feb 20 2019
    Thank you for your review, Priya! Like you said, this is a fast-paced program, but if you utilize our instructional team's support you can master the material. Continue working hard, we're rooting you on as you complete the course!

• Bang for Your Buck
    Nathan Schmidt • Student

A great course for any aspiring or new dev. Will give you the full stack kit you need to find your way in the world of development, and help you find your place there as well. The online course was great for me as I was working a full time job, and wanted to learn these new skills at the same time. The teaching and support staff helped me throught he tough weeks of overtime, and were very undrestanding of my situation. I am almost done with the course and I am already sending out applications, and scheduling interviews. A recommended course for anyone that wants to make a hobby or profession of development.

Tuesday, Feb 19 2019
    Way to go, Nathan! We're happy to hear you've enjoyed our online coding program and have successfully learned the fundamentals of web development. We're thrilled the support from our instructional team has benefited you, especially as you balance a full-time work schedule. We're cheering you on as you come to the end of your boot camp journey and complete the course! All the best on your new career path.
  • Revieq
    Jason Horowitz • Advanced Product Specialist • Student

The Instructors and TA's we've had have all been fantastic and extremely knowledgeable about the material. I'm 4 months in and looking back to October when I started I can't believe how much I've already learned, even if sometimes I think I'm lost. The pace is definitely as fast as advertised, but the staff makes sure not to move onto a new topic without answering all questions.

If there is anything preventing me from making the jump from 4 to 5 stars it's that we are sometimes so deep in our weekly homework assignments we don't have as much time as I'd like to review previous material.

Monday, Feb 18 2019
    Thanks, Jason! We're happy to hear you're finding our instructional team to be knowledgeable and supportive. We recognize this is a challenging program and we hope you continue utilizing the boot camp's resources to master the curriculum, and ultimately complete the course. Bes of luck in all your future endeavors!
    Cesar Marroquin • Student

I am currently a student at Penn LPS Coding Bootcamp and my experience with the school has been phenomenal so far. The first thing I noticed was how engaging the instructors and career services are with you throughout the entire bootcamp. There's plenty of help and support to go around, plus tutoring if you feel like you are falling behind a bit in the course. The course is very fast-paced with lots of information adn new technologies being learned almost every week, so come ready to challenge yourself like never before. The class instructors are very knowledgeable about what they're teaching and give you enough class activities for you to practice. You really need to push yourself hard and study a lot thoughout the week, 20 or more hours in my opinion. It's challenging but rewarding once you understand the material being taught.

I highly recommend this bootcamp to anyone that wants an in-person class experience and introduction to the most up to date technologies being used in the tech industry.

Monday, Feb 18 2019
    Way to go, Cesar! We're thrilled you've found our instructional team to be both knowledgeable and supportive. Like you mentioned, this is a challenging course but rewarding if you put in the hard work. We applaud all the dedication you've committed thus far and are looking forward to you successfully completing the program!
  • Monet T. • Student

My experience at Penn's Coding Boot Camp has been great. The course structure is outstanding. Students are not graded through tests and quizzes, but through homework. The homework is set up in a way where students can apply the skills you learned in class, proving that you can do this, despite the fact you are just seeing the material for the first time.

Since I take the part time class, times range from 3-4 hours, but classes don't feel that long because we are always doing activities or communicating with classmates. TA's and the instructor are always there to answer any questions one may have in and out of class.  The amount of support is great.

This class is very intense and fast-pace. When you recieve the email with the pre-class work, saying that this class is challenging, there is NO LIE in that statement. By the same token, after one month you will have learned SO MUCH, that the difficulty is worth it. I highly reccomend taking this course,if you are willing to put in the time and handle the rigour.

Monday, Feb 18 2019
    Thank you for your detailed review, Monet T.! We're happy to hear you're having a great experience and are enjoying the program structure — from homework to in-class activities. We applaud all of the hard work and long hours you have dedicated thus far and are looking forward to you completing the course!
    - 2/7/2019
    peter lim

I totally recommend this class.  I had zero coding experience before I enrolled. The skill yet that I have learned and the base it gave to me learn other languages was amazing!!!  My biggest issue was that I was unable to communicate with devs at work let alone understand what they were doing.  This course provided me such a good base to work from.

Having said the above, it is a LOT of work and a huge commitment.  It is a very humbling experience and while your in the middle of the process it does seem daunting.  However, the instructors, ta's and Bernard are there to help you succeed.  Your classmates are all over the map as far as skill set but they are all willing to help each other out.  You will form freindships from that experience which was really cool.

Overall, it was a great experience.  Looking back, even the things I didnt enjoy at the time, I see the value in them now.

Thursday, Feb 07 2019
    Thanks sharing your experience, Peter! We're happy you were able to learn so much and apply your new skills in your current career. Like you mentioned, this program is a big commitment and requires hours of hard work. Congratulations on completing the course! All the best as you continue forward.
  • Coco Guo • QA Engineer • Graduate

I had basic knowledge about MySQL before I joined the bootcamp. Whole program covers a lot of information & knowledge that you need to know to become a junior developer.

Instructors are very experienced and detail orientated. All the people in the class are motivated to learn, so it is defnitely better than lock yourself in your room and figure out everything on your own.

However, it is a very intense program, you have to be 110% ready emotionally and physically.

Overall, I recommend this program!

Wednesday, Feb 06 2019
    Thank you, Coco! We're glad you enjoyed the program as a whole and appreciate your recommendation. Congratulations on completing the course, we wish you all the best in your future endeavors!
  • Aaron Moskowitz • Full-Stack Developer • Student

I had some previous programming experience, though not in web technlogies and experience working with web & app Developers in the past.  I enrolled specifically to fill in gaps in my knowledge and learn modern web developement.

The course exceded my expectations and I learned more than I expected. I learned the listed technologies (CSS, React, JQuery, etc) and a few more along the way. Importantly, I learned how to approach other APIs and tools not covered in the 6-Month Bootcamp.  After enough practice reading documentation, following along with tutorials and reviewing new code I felt confident I can take on most development challenges. It's a wild world out there of technologies and I appreciate the focus on Javascript and Node. I know some bootcamps focus on Laravel/Drupal/PHP, but I'm happy I went with the Node environment.

The support team, TAs, and instructors we very professional. I was also impressed with the other students in the program. I felt there was a sense of community and willingness to help one another learn.

Expect to spend a good amount of time outside of class learning, doing homework, and projects as well.

Wednesday, Feb 06 2019
    Thank you for sharing your experience, Aaron! We're thrilled the course exceeded your expectations and that you were able to learn so much. Great advice for prospective participants — you will definitely have to dedicate extensive time outside the class to be successful. Congratulations on completing the program, we are rooting you on in all that you do!
  • Connor • Graduate

As someone who had no coding experience before enrolling, the Boot Camp provided a fantastic breadth of knowledge in a step by step process where I always felt like I was making progress while building a strong foundation of core skills.

I was super impressed with the sort of projects my classmates were able to build by the end of the course and I couldn't have been happier with the support of the Instructors, TA's and Career Services.

Wednesday, Feb 06 2019
    Way to go, Connor! We're happy to hear you enjoyed the program and the support of our entire team. Congratulations on completing the course, we applaud all your hard work! Best of luck as you continue forward.

This bootcamp was excellent. They went over relavent information and technologies for the current job market. The instructors are kind and always ready to offer a helping hand as well as knowledgeable.

Monday, Feb 25 2019
    Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed the curriculum and found our instructors to be knowledgeable. All the best in your future endeavors.
  • Anonymous • Applicant

Overall, this program is what I expected going into it. It is definitely fast-paced but doable. The lessons are meant to be challenging but feel rewarding as you learn. My class was grateful enough to have a really awesome instructor who really knew the material well. Him along with the TAs were really supportive. The only downside to this program was the career services support side. We were told we would have meetings with them and they would be reviewing our career-related submissions. That really hasn't happened for me or my classmates.

Thursday, Feb 21 2019
    Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We're glad our entire instructional team has been so supportive and that you have found the lessons to be rewarding in spite of the challenging material.

From your review, we understand that you have not felt as supported by our career services as you had hoped. We do offer in-depth job support by helping participants achieve the 'Seven Milestones to Become Employer Competitive.' Depending on which week your cohort is currently in, there could still be a substantial amount of career services curriculum to be covered. The curriculum includes career coaching through monthly office hours, bi-monthly one-on-one meetings with your Career Director starting approximately one month before the end of the program and continuing for up to three months after, an online Tech Talk panel to network with local industry professionals, a Project Demo Day designed to showcase your final project, as well as nearby professional tech networking, and online workshops to assist learners in becoming Employer Competitive. We hope you've been able to utilize some of these resources and believe you will find the upcoming material to be helpful.

We’d love to hear from you directly to see what else we can do at this time to help you feel equipped for success. If you would like, please reach out to us directly at (215) 310-5477. Thank you for your review, we wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavors!

I learned a lot in a very fast amount of time despite being afraid that I might not be able to. The instructors I had were super helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. You really get a good overview of a bunch of different technologies (HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, APIs, React, Mongo, etc.) & also you ‘learn how to learn’ when it comes to tech so if you need to ever learn something else on your own, it will be a lot easier. The people you meet are fun & great to work with. Also, you have a lot of freedom with the assignments as far as the themes and topics, which makes them very satisfying to complete. As long as you pay attention in class & always ask when you need help + take the work seriously, I think it’s a great choice.

Tuesday, Feb 19 2019
    Thank you so much! We're thrilled you learned the fundamentals of full-stack web development and connected with others in the class. Congratulations on completing the course, we wish you continued success in all that you do!
  • Intense
    - 2/18/2019
    Considering the cost and the time spent, I told myself to think of this as more of a semester in school. It was intense and fast paced. Someone without much background will need to put in more time than expected. I did the flex option but I think you need to be able to commit a full time schedule to learn the harder concepts. The online formatting could have been better without cold calling on students to answer questions. However, the instructors are open to help as much as they can.
    Monday, Feb 18 2019
    Thank you for sharing your review! You're completely right that this is a fast-paced and challenging course, one that will require learners to put in extensive time outside the classroom. We're glad you found our instructional team to be supportive and commend all your hard work. We wish you continued success in all your coding goals!

• Coding boot camp
    - 2/18/2019

A great place to learn how to code and development on the web.

Monday, Feb 18 2019
    Thank you, we're glad to hear you're enjoying the course! Best of luck in your future endeavors.
  • student
    - 2/17/2019

The course and instructors are great, and the only negative is career services, which are automated and lacking; I had assumed there'd be more hands-on guidance or in person meet-ups.

Tuesday, Feb 19 2019
    We're happy to hear you're enjoying the course and our instructional team! We understand you would like more hands-on or in-person career services assistance. Since our professional development is mainly provided online, we ensure learners receive in-depth job support through the 'Seven Milestones to Become Employer Competitive.'

Depending on which week your cohort is currently in, there is still a substantial amount of career services curriculum to be covered, including Career Coaching through monthly office hours during the program, bi-monthly one-on-one meetings with your Career Director starting approximately one month before program completion and continuing for up to three months post-program completion, an online Tech Talk panel to network with local industry professionals, a Project Demo Day designed to showcase your final project, as well as local professional tech networking, and several online workshops. We hope you will find these upcoming resources and tools to be helpful.

It is our goal for all learners to feel prepared as they start the job search, and we would love to provide you with any additional career support you may need at this time. If you would like, please contact us directly at (215) 310-5477 so we can discuss how to best equip you for success going forward. We’re cheering you on as you work towards completing the boot camp and wish you nothing but the best!
    Currently in the program. My initial fear was whether or not I would be able to find a program that also allowed me to have a full-time job. I'm currently working in a tech field but wanted to move into programming and after doing some research found this program. I feel as though I'm learning a lot and will be prepared to job search when I finish the program.
    Monday, Feb 18 2019
    Thank you! We're thrilled you chose our course to transition into a new career role and have been able to balance your studies with your full-time schedule. We're cheering you on as you continue the course and work towards completing the program!

• Coding Program
    - 2/16/2019

This bootcamp is well worth it. It is fast pace and challenging. It teaches you how to have self discipline and the instructors are amazing!

Monday, Feb 18 2019
    Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed the program and our instructional team. Best of luck in your future endeavors.
  • Transformative
    - 2/16/2019

I signed up for this course not knowing exactly what I wanted to do with my career or my future. After graduating college with a degree in Religion, this course helped me find careers that I didn't know were options for someone like me. I have a comprehensive and diverse portfolio, I feel like I am a competitively eligible web developer, and I have learned more than I had ever hoped.

If I'm honest, I'm floored by how thorough the instructors have been and how much we all have learned in a few short weeks. I highly recommend this program to anyone looking to change or supplement their career.

Monday, Feb 18 2019
    Amazing! We're glad to hear you learned the fundamentals of full-stack web development and were able to create new career opportunities through our program. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, we wish you all the best moving forward.