nod-logo

Nod

Average Rating5.0
37 Reviews
1 Course

Nod is an immersive, 10-week Data Analytics coding bootcamp in Stockholm, Sweden. The Nod curriculum covers Python, SQL, Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, A/B testing, and regression analysis. Students are introduced to supervised and unsupervised machine learning, and by the end of the bootcamp, students will build an entire Machine Learning pipeline. Nod trains students to be autonomous coders who are ready to learn new programming concepts on the fly in order ...

37 Nod Reviews

Graduate • Stockholm
    Sep 14, 2020

Great way to really learn!

To begin with, great bootcamp! With a bachelors in economics I felt this was a perfect complement for my future career. I started the course with no previous experience within the field and I am really happy I took the chance to get this education in the bootcamp format. The atmosphere are super and the teachers are really helpful. During the course you get the chance to work with both big projects and smaller challenges. I would really recommend this course to future students.

Nod Alumni Outcomes

Recent Nod News

There are no blog posts about this school yet.