nod-logo

Nod

Average Rating5.0
37 Reviews
1 Course

Nod is an immersive, 10-week Data Analytics coding bootcamp in Stockholm, Sweden. The Nod curriculum covers Python, SQL, Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, A/B testing, and regression analysis. Students are introduced to supervised and unsupervised machine learning, and by the end of the bootcamp, students will build an entire Machine Learning pipeline. Nod trains students to be autonomous coders who are ready to learn new programming concepts on the fly in order ...

37 Nod Reviews

• Kevin
    Jun 10, 2021

Review of Nod

My time at Nod can be summarized as positive experiences stacked upon even more positive experiences. The teachers delivers on every front you could think of: good curriculum, good understanding of the subject, a willingness to teach, making you feel welcome etc.

If I had to point out one single feature I enjoyed most it would be how the work with you, recognize your potential and assist you on your path to achieve it.
  • Ager
    Cybersecurity • Student • Data Analytics • Stockholm

Wonderful Experience

With a background in electrical engineering and information security, I could not find any program to attend programming languages that are very helpful to proceed with my desired cybersecurity profession. I found Nod as the only coding Bootcamp that offers Python, SQL, and Machine learning courses and I finally decided to join and start a new life experience. After ten hardworking weeks, I can say that I got what I was looking for. It was a very great experience, with great people and a...
  • Ebba

Challenging and super-rewarding!

This bootcamp has opened so many new doors for me. The first three weeks were really tough, and it was really challenging absorbing and learning the ways of coding. But once you get to know the basics, you overcame the first hurdle and the progression from there was just crazy. Before the bootcamp, I thought I was a non-technical person, and now 10 weeks later I have a whole new confidence in tech. The teachers encourage and support you, the curriculum is well planned with both theory, c...
  • Ludwig

Great coding experiance at Nod

The Nod coding Bootcamp help me to become an autonomous Python coder.  I started with no former coding knowledge and ended doing advanced machine learning codes with python. At Nod I  learned Python programming from
    start to advanced. I was very happy with the teachers and the friendly enviroment.
  • Agnes Englund
    Sep 14, 2020

Very pleased with my experience!

I attended this bootcamp with no prior coding experience, and it's incredible how much I've learned! This bootcamp program was perfect for me, as I wanted a fast and solid way to learn how to code before starting my career in UX Design. The teachers are very helpful and eager to provide the best course program possible, that includes a carefully prepared curriculum as well as a good atmosphere.
  • Nils Skoglund
    Sep 14, 2020

This bootcamp will give you a solid start in data analytics!

I've had a great experience where Nod has become my second home for the duration of the camp.  If you want to get started in data analytics I can heartily recommend Nod. The teachers manage to cover a lot of ground in a short amount of time. As the bootcamp has progressed I've felt more and more compelled to continue a journey in data analytics and I feel Nod has given me a perfect start.
  • Ebba Cramér
    Sep 14, 2020

Impressed with my own learning curve

Great program. I came in with zero experience and have learned more than I could have dreamed of. The program is designed to build on the skills you've acquired the previous week which is helpful in many ways. For one what you learn actually sticks and moreover classes get gradually more advanced. Therefore the quite intense 10 weeks don't feel as tough as I imagined they would and I still feel like I've learned more than I expected. In addition to a good curriculum there's also a really...
    Sep 21, 2022

Great experience with Nod

I had a great learning experience with Nod bootcamp. I joined the courses with no prior coding experience, after 10 weeks intensive theoretical and practical coding, I am very confidently say I become an Autonomous Coder, and are ready to step into data analysis field.  The teachers are so nice, knowledgeable, and great help. Highly recommend if you also want to get started with data analysis.

Sep 21, 2022

Student

Enjoyed my time at Nod very much. They have a good structure of the codealongs and labs. You get a lot of practice in creating your own projects. My favorite part was when we learned how to use SQL.
    Jun 08, 2022

Great 10w bootcamp covering Python SQL and Machine Learning

The course covers higly relevant areas in Python, SQL, and Machine Learning. They start out with the fundamentals, but very quickly reach an advanced level, and they cover much more topics than I ever thought, it is a great coverage of areas.
    There is basically always a teacher available if/when you need help.
    The teachers also put good emphasis on creating an inclusive environment in the class, and with various social activities (lunch...
    Dec 17, 2021

Highly Rewarding 10 Week Bootcamp

Nod Bootcamp provides an excellent 10 week long educational program in Data Analysis.  With a well-balanced mix of theory and application the bootcamp offers great opportunity to learn an incredible amount of theory, tools and techniques within a very short time frame.  This bootcamp helped me adopt an analytic mindset and greatly improved my ability to independently and in a structured way conduct scientific inquiry well beyond my previous capacity. I would highly recommend this bootcam...
    Graduate
    Dec 16, 2021

Great experience!

The last 10 weeks have been challenging but amazing. I have learned more than I could have imagined, including Python, SQL, machine learning (supervised and unsupervised) and data analysis. The teachers have been really great - they have been supportive, enthusiastic, fun to be around and have created fun and educational learning sessions, codalongs, projects and labs. I recommend anyone who wants to learn a lot during a short amount of time to attend Nod Bootcamp!

Nod Alumni Outcomes

Recent Nod News

There are no blog posts about this school yet.