Hackership is a self-directed, 12-week program for advanced developers who want to learn new technologies and skills. Based in Berlin, Germany, Hackership is modeled after Hacker School in NY. There are no instructors or curriculum- instead, Hackership brings in experts called "Hackers in Residence" to help groups dig in to certain technologies. This program is not for beginners- applicants should be experienced coders looking to acquire new skills or become better at what they already do. Students are not charged upfront tuition, but they will pledge to give 15% of their income to support future batches of Hackership.
Recent Hackership News
- In PersonFull Time40 Hours/week8 Weeks
- Start Date
- Rolling Start Date
- Class size
- Santa Teresa
- Minimum Skill Level
- Placement Test
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on Hackership
Welcome to the October News Roundup, your monthly news digest full of the most interesting articles and announcements in the bootcamp space. Want your bootcamp's news to be included in the next News Roundup? Submit announcements of new courses, scholarships, or open jobs at your school!Continue Reading →