Framingham State University Coding Certificate Bootcamp
Framingham State University’s bootcamp is designed to fit around a work schedule. Classes meet two nights a week and every Saturday. The bootcamp is designed for students with little to no prior programming experience. There is no application process. A MacBook Air is included with the bootcamp tuition.
Students who complete the program receive a Framingham State University web development certificate, and leave with a project portfolio suitable to be shown to potential employers. Students gain a network of web developers and mentors with industry experience to guide them during and after the coding bootcamp experience. Graduates from the program go on to be web developers, junior software developers, QA engineers, DevOps engineers, junior product managers, and technical customer success managers.
Framingham State University’s coding bootcamp is powered by Stack Education.
Recent Framingham State University Coding Certificate Bootcamp Reviews: Rating 4.5
Recent Framingham State University Coding Certificate Bootcamp News
In PersonPart Time12 Hours/week18 Weeks
Deposit $500 deposit required at the time of registration. Refund / Guarantee 100% before midnight of 1st class meeting. 90% before midnight of 2nd class meeting. 50% before midnight of 3rd class meeting.
Minimum Skill Level Basic computer literacy required, including creating and naming files, moving files, and folders, and installing programs; familiarity with using web browsers such as Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. Placement Test No Interview No
More Start DatesMay 30, 2020 - Boston
Framingham State University Coding Certificate Bootcamp Reviews
2 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
- 2019 Fall Web Development Bootcamp- 2/11/2020Pat • QA Software Engineer • Graduate • Course: Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Boston • Verified via GitHubRelatively new program quickly gaining momentum in the greater Boston area. The instructors are very knowledgable and able to cater to various skill levels and abilities. The curriculum is challenging, but students are given plenty of individualized attention on a regular basis making learning a breeze. Plenty of in-class practice time means that you are able to apply what you are learning in a practical manner. It is a short program, but does an excellent job preparing students to take on a variety of career paths within technology. Overall, I was very happy with my experience. It is a lot of hard work, but I always looked forward to every class.
- 2019 Web Development Bootcamp- 1/29/2020Michael Thum • Data Center Site Lead • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn