face-prep-logo

FACE Prep

Bangalore, Hyderabad, Online

FACE Prep

FACE Prep’s ProGrad is a full stack, online coding bootcamp. The curricula have been designed in collaboration with academia and industry leaders and includes HTML, CSS, Javascript, Java, and MySQL. Bootcamp students will work on industry-grade projects to develop design thinking and algorithmic thinking and gain familiarity with popular developer tools. Students are also given lifetime access to the FACE Prep’s ProGrad learning platform and the coding bootcamp course material.

The curriculum is taught through interactive lessons and a learn-by-doing approach by working on challenging projects using industry tools. Each learner is guided by a mentor throughout the program who provides guidance, lends support, clears doubts, and keeps students motivated.

FACE Prep’s ProGrad bootcamp is designed for anyone looking to become a full stack developer or students who want to get IT jobs. The admissions process consists of two rounds of interviews to evaluate applicants' communication skills and technical knowledge.

Coding bootcamp students are given career guidance in preparing for job interviews as well as building GitHub and LinkedIn profiles. Graduates will be eligible for tech jobs, such as Full Stack Developer, Web Developer, Programmer Analyst, and Junior Software Engineer. ProGrads have joined enterprises like Amazon, Deloitte, Cognizant, Capgemini, MuSigma, Mphasis, TCS, and Wipro.

Recent FACE Prep Reviews: Rating 4.6

all (10) reviews for FACE Prep →

Recent FACE Prep News

• ProGrad Full Stack Developer (Full-time)

MySQL, AngularJS, HTML, Git, JavaScript, CSS, Java, Front End, SQL
      OnlineFull Time14 Weeks
      LocationBangalore, Hyderabad, Online
      Become a full-stack developer in 14 weeks and land your dream job. In just 14 weeks, learn all the skills required to build beautiful and responsive web applications, work on databases, and build APIs. Post the completion of the program, you could take up roles like Full Stack Developer, Web Developer, Programmer Analyst, Junior Software Engineer etc. Here are key highlights of the program: Code-alongs to help you code | Labs - where you build features in real-world applications | Program and industry mentor support | ProGrad certification | Personalised learning | Access to ProGrad community and expert talks | Lifetime access to the program material | Placement readiness preparation | Placement opportunities with CTCs ranging 3-8 LPA You need to put in 8-9 hrs of effort every day, 6 days a week during the program (Includes self-study, mentor-led sessions, and labs).
      Tuition PlansInstalment 1: INR 25000 Instalment 2: 1 Month's salary based on CTC (only applicable when you get a job).
      Refund / GuaranteeIn the highly unlikely event of you not getting a job offer till the time of program completion, we will support you by permitting you to attend placement drives organised by us for 1 year from the last date of the program.
      Minimum Skill LevelNo prior coding experience required.
      Prep Work1 week's pre-work is included.
    • ProGrad Full Stack Developer (Part-time)

MySQL, AngularJS, HTML, Git, JavaScript, CSS, Java, Front End, SQL
      Become a full-stack developer in 12 months and land your dream job. Learning part-time, in 12 months, learn all the skills required to build beautiful and responsive web applications, work on databases, and build APIs. Post the completion of the program, you could take up roles like Full Stack Developer, Web Developer, Programmer Analyst, Junior Software Engineer etc. Here are key highlights of the program: Code-alongs to help you code | Labs - where you build features in real-world applications | Program and industry mentor support | ProGrad certification | Personalised learning | Access to ProGrad community and expert talks | Lifetime access to the program material | Placement readiness preparation | Placement opportunities with CTCs ranging 3-8 LPA You need to put in an effort of 14 hours per week during the program (Includes self-study, mentor-led sessions, and labs).
      Minimum Skill LevelNo prior coding experience required.
      Prep Work1 week's pre-work is included.
    • Punam S  User Photo
      Punam S • Student • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      I liked the structure of the program the most. The content of the program was so good, and the sequence of the curriculum was smooth and helped me learn better. Though we could take this course on any other platform, this is the best program that I found out to be well-structured that made the understanding very easy. The practical lab sessions were thoroughly guided.

I should admit it was tough to cope up with the learning schedule of 10 hours every day but the support of the mentors aided us so well and I could complete the tasks on time. The schedule was hectic sometimes, but the project designing was relaxing and fun. I built games. Self-learning helped me to improve a lot.

Bhuvana was a very supportive mentor. She would schedule the sessions in the morning and give us clear inputs. She would also go one step ahead and guide us on where we could get stuck on that day. Her instructions would be clear and complete.

I used to believe that to build software you need to put in so much effort and that's very difficult. Like I used to think we need a postdoctoral degree to build such things. But now I can say after this course I understood that learning while doing can help us succeed. If you had asked me earlier how much time would I take to build something through learning then I would have told you two months But now I can confidently say I can do it in a week. My learning speed has also increased and I have become way better.

Apart from the curriculum, I have also improved my soft skills. I have learned to do better presentations. Mentors guided us in the right direction. I was a hard worker, but the Mentors put us in the right direction. Kannan, one of my mentors, always tells me your day does not start tomorrow, it starts today. He gave feedback every day, where we did good, what we did not get right, and how we could correct that. He encouraged us, gave us bonus questions, so we could work to get the bonus score. He was a good motivator. That's a pro thing about this program.

I would definitely recommend this program to others, this is a great program.

I expected Placement Season to be stressful, however with the support that I received from the mentors, it felt like a cakewalk.  We received complete company-specific training. We were also trained on all the necessary skills to get placed -  communication skills, soft skills, and technical. Mock interviews were conducted that boosted our confidence well enough to attend the placements without fear. Venkat, Venkatesh, and Anton played a major role in training us for placements. I am proud to mention that I am placed as a Developer in ThoughtWorks, with the support of FACE Prep ProGrad.
    • P Vidya  User Photo
      P Vidya • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      This is a really great platform to upskill ourselves, especially for candidates coming from a non-cs background, students or working professionals who have not studied these subjects as a part of their course.

We learnt everything right from Front End Development to Back End and there was a lot of support with the placement as well. Tests were conducted every day and there was a lot of interaction going on and we received a lot of support from the mentors.

I was basically from an electrical background, and did learn coding in my final year for placements.I was not aware of the latest technologies which could help me to start a career in development. From having little knowledge with coding and technologies, I should say I have learnt a lot about everything. It did bring me up to a level where I can confidently say that I can learn and work on new technology henceforth. I have learnt a lot in the past three months, from not even knowing HTML, CSS to learning front end and back end development. It's been a good experience.

The program was very interactive as it progressed. Placement guidance was given and mock interviews were held. The mentors were always available to support us. Mr. Venkatesh and Mr. Venkat played a major role in motivating us and they pushed us really hard to succeed. They pointed out the mistakes right away and that helped us to improve a lot. They also gave insights on what we were lacking at and what needs to be improved. They also taught us on Body Language and Common Interview Questions which were helpful.

I would recommend this program to whoever looks to learn coding and start a career in development.
    • Jashwanthi V  User Photo
      Jashwanthi V • Software Development Engineer 1 • Graduate Verified via GitHub
      I am an Electronics engineer and got placed from the college as a quality analyst( Testing job). Since I didn't like the profile, I was searching for a better opportunity. That’s when I got a mail regarding the ProGrad Full Stack Developer ProgamMERN stack program. I applied for this, after clearing test and interview, i got into this program.

During ProGrad Full Stack Developer program:
      During first three weeks, my mentor used to give a task every day. And also we need to complete one project for one week. This program is fully based on self-learning and people will guide only you on how to learn. They guide you for not only technical, there are so many classes to improve your soft skills, tech talks, and industry visit. Overall, this coaching is very different compared to other coaching classes which makes you independent throughout your life in the corporate industry.

For people who want to join ProGrad Full Stack Developer Program:
      If you are a person who is strong enough to self- learn and if you believe you can survive here, yes you can join this program.
    • Mohammed Mudassir  User Photo
      Mohammed Mudassir • SDE-1 • Graduate Verified via GitHub
      Initially, I thought this will be like typical classroom-based learning where everyday teacher would come and spoon feed us but It wasn’t like that in fact, we had to learn on our own & it was project-based learning i.e every week a project was assigned to us and we had to learn and do it in a week.

Starting 2 weeks was quite hectic and since I had CS background I somehow managed to complete the projects on time but those who were from Non-CS background they faced a lot of difficulties but they too managed to learn from others and online to complete the projects.

Now you might be thinking if we were self-learning then what did FACE Prep teach, well they guided & motivated us and they did take some classes and explained to us some important concepts which did help us in implementing it in our projects.

And every week there were tech talks from industry experts where we understood what it takes to be a developer and what are the challenges they face and how they resolve it and they also cleared our doubts regarding tech.

So their way of teaching has helped me in learning new technology and resolving the errors on my own and in the tech industry, you won't be just stuck to one language or tech stack (MERN, MEAN), it keeps changing and evolving as per requirements and it's very important to be able to adapt to the changes and learn it quickly.

If they had spoon-fed then later I would have blamed them that they didn't teach us the language which the employer is expecting us to work on but self-learning has helped me to survive in this industry and keep up with it.

Interview Preparation & Placements:
      They had many recruiters, I failed twice during the interview but in 3rd attempt, I cleared the interview and joined CareerLabs as SDE-1.

They use to take soft-skills classes every week which has improved my communication skills & my confidence which helped me in terms of facing the interviewer and their guidance & tips on coding and how to face an interview were helpful. Since I had done more than 20+ projects during the program & had been quite active in solving coding questions in HackerRank it helped me in clearing the coding round.

My Profiles: Github : http://github.com/md-mudassir,
      HackerRank:

Is it worth joining the ProGrad Full Stack Developer Program?
      It depends if you are willing to spend a minimum 8hrs a day learning and coding, consistent & hardworking and if you survive the starting 2 weeks of the program then definitely it's worth joining FACE Prep's ProGrad Full Stack Developer program.
    • Sourabh Anant Kulkarni  User Photo
      Sourabh Anant Kulkarni • E&TC Engineering Student • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      First of all, I genuinely feel this Full Stack Developer course is the best, I couldn’t find any other course similar to this one. I enrolled in many other courses in the past like from Eduonix, Upskill, Udemy, Grey Atom, Coursera. But I couldn’t find a better course with a really good curriculum, platform and experienced mentors who support and care, not just with technical skills but with professional skills too.

In terms of skills, before joining the course, I felt there was no scope for me in the software field as I came from an Electronics engineering background. I had no knowledge on programming languages and no idea about the software field. But now, after 12 weeks into the program, I would rate myself a 9 on a 10. I learnt a lot in the course, gained a lot of confidence and even started working on my own projects.

I would recommend this course specially to candidates from non CSE-IT background. There are plenty of job opportunities in the software field. But for people from a non CSE-IT background who are interested in the programming field, it is difficult to find proper support. There are a lot of problems that are faced when we shift our domain. That is where this course not only helps in picking skills and building our project portfolio, but also in getting job opportunities.
    • Naveen Gouda • Associate Software Engineer • Graduate
      When I joined this course I believed this was going to be like any other online learning platform, but this course has proven my assumption wrong.

My perspective about the online courses have completely changed now. I have understood what the real technology world looks like through this program and I have also honed my skills to face the competitive world.

The Industry mentorship initiative helped me immensely to figure out what skill set I require to enter the Software field. I could figure out what I was lagging, what I should learn extra and what I should change through the industry mentors. Every Saturday, we had the opportunity to interact with the industry experts and it immensely helped me to understand the expectations of the current software world and mould me accordingly.

Through the course we also laid our hands on solving the coding problems on codewars and hackerrank which enhanced our skill set.

I can, without any doubt, confidently say that if anyone out there is looking for a combination of learning and placement in the software field, Prograd program is the best choice. I had applied to multiple jobs before joining this program, but there was no hope. I thought it would be very tough for me to get a job in this current scenario, but today I am happily working at Yellow Messenger as Associate Software Engineer with a CTC of 5 LPA. I owe this success of mine to the Prograd program.

I should mention the immense support that I received from my mentors - Keerthana, Veeranaveen and Venkatesh, who were always available to help us. Anton was constantly motivating me and gave me enough confidence. Venkatesh sir planned strategies to identify the right needs of each candidate and trained us such that we overcome what we were lagging. The mock interviews conducted by him and Venkat helped me greatly to land in this job. Prasanth and Veeranaveen constantly assessed us and ensured that we learnt the concepts thoroughly.

I would recommend this program to anyone who is looking to learn and get placed at the earliest.
    • Jwala Prasad Dubey • Junior Software Developer • Graduate
       I joined the ProGrad program with expectations to learn new technologies. I should admit that at the beginning I felt tough to cope up with the schedule as I was also doing my 8th semester at college. But the lockdown due to Covid-19 turned out a blessing as I could focus more on coding every day.

The overall experience was truly nice, and what I liked the most was the exposure to a variety of web technologies. We were also given guidance to self-learn new concepts and technologies, which was important. Before the program, I didn't have many situations where I had to deeply apply my mind. But this program gave me a challenging experience. Through this, I evolved to become better at problem-solving, logical thinking and writing code. I feel really lucky that I got involved with the ProGrad family.

I am glad that I also got a good developer opportunity through this program. I highly recommend this as it is the right platform for anyone to learn and develop tech skills and also secure job offers.
    • Shaik Mahammad Musayyeb • Computer Scientist • Student
      I am Shaik Mahammad Musayyeb and my dream has always been to become a developer. In college, I was just like a normal student who knew the basics of programming languages like Java and as I'm from M.Sc background, there were no placement opportunities in my college.
      In my 4th semester of M.Sc, I was browsing through FACE Prep official website and saw ProGrad Full Stack Developer Program. The thing that attracted me to join this program was 100% job assistance. The other added advantage was that I was not required to travel or relocate since it was an online program. When I discussed with my parents, they were very supportive.
      Before joining this program I knew that I'm very poor with my communication skills. But during my admission test of the ProGrad Full Stack Developer program, Vishakha Alok, who took my interview, motivated me to upgrade my skills.
      After that, I met Mr.Kannan (my mentor) who helped me to build my technical skills and communication skills. One day I told Mr.Kannan that "May I ask a doubt in Hindi" and his reply was "I don't know Hindi", this made me learn and communicate in English.
      My other mentor Prashanth sir, is a very friendly and motivating person, who explains and clarifies my doubts in a very easy manner. After clearing my coding round of Delium Technologies, he motivated me by giving heads up "You will become a role model for all if you get this job".
      Veeranaveen sir who helped me at nights mostly. Most of the time at night Veeranaveen sir helped me in solving errors when I was really stuck.
      About Anton sir. After completing the first week I texted Anton sir stating that "I want to withdraw from this program". He motivated me to continue and also helped a lot to crack the interview.
      Himani ma'am managed all the co-curricular activities like Tech Talks, ProShows, industry mentorship and placements in a very polite manner. Tech talks helped me to gain knowledge in the latest tech and trends and ProShows kept our spirits high and motivated me to compete with others.
      She also helped me in communicating with companies like How to respond to emails, How to convey them if we made any mistakes. This helped me a lot in improving my business communication skills.
      And finally Venkatesh sir. words would be less to describe him. My journey in this program without Venkatesh sir would have been very difficult. There was no single day when he didn’t resolve our queries. He used to explain all the concepts very well ad spent hours to help me with solving my problems.
      In short,
      Motivator + Monitor + Mentor + Teacher + Friend + Responsible + Helpful = Venkatesh sir
      Today, I am placed at Delium Technologies as a Computer scientist. I thank the entire team of FACE Prep for their support.
    • Arvinth C • Web developer

I've pursued my BE in Mechanical discipline in the year 2018. After completing my BE, I started my job in a core company and worked there for 1 and a half years. During this period, I thought of rebooting my career with an opportunity to learn forever. At that time, I came to know about FACE Prep ProGrad Full Stack Developer program from their ad on their YouTube channel.

There are multiple confusions whether I have to join there or not. But later, in short, I took a risk (or should I say a leap of faith) and jumped into it.

The first week of the program is hectic for others, but for me, it is a different story. It's brutal, especially for a guy from Mechanical background. While I was still figuring out how to write a function, others are already into "arrow function", which is an ES6 standard. That's where I started.

Our mentor believes teaching is not learning.
      He taught us how to learn rather than what to learn, which I would add as FACE Prep's pro. We worked on some real-time applications and with a deadline. Almost every week, we created one new application, starting from "making an application" to deploying it.
      During this period, I learned React, NodeJS, ExpressJs, MongoDB, deployment in Heroku, Firebase, and netlify.

After also those struggles of sculpturing myself,  I got a placement in GoSharp Technologies with a decent salary.

If you are a person who is willing to push yourself hard to upskill, then it is indeed the right place for you.

• Ajith C Ravi • Full Stack Developer
      I am a mechanical engineer and was interested in web development. I joined ProGrad Full Stack Developer program to achieve my goal of developing a website. Once the program started, my view of the computer field has changed a lot.

Things I've learnt through ProGrad Full Stack Developer Program

Basic programming terminologies and technologies.
      Ways of approaching and solving real time projects and problems.
      Industrial standards, requirements and work culture.
      Contacts of CTOs of various companies.
      Pair programming and team co-ordination.
      Self learnability.
      Professional communication and ethics.

The program is tough but 100% worth the pain. Today I am a full stack developer in Alt Life Labs, got placed through the program, working across MERN and MEAN stack.