face-prep-logo

FACE Prep

Bangalore, Hyderabad, Online

FACE Prep

FACE Prep’s ProGrad is a full stack, online coding bootcamp. The curricula have been designed in collaboration with academia and industry leaders and includes HTML, CSS, Javascript, Java, and MySQL. Bootcamp students will work on industry-grade projects to develop design thinking and algorithmic thinking and gain familiarity with popular developer tools. Students are also given lifetime access to the FACE Prep’s ProGrad learning platform and the coding bootcamp course material.

The curriculum is taught through interactive lessons and a learn-by-doing approach by working on challenging projects using industry tools. Each learner is guided by a mentor throughout the program who provides guidance, lends support, clears doubts, and keeps students motivated.

FACE Prep’s ProGrad bootcamp is designed for anyone looking to become a full stack developer or students who want to get IT jobs. The admissions process consists of two rounds of interviews to evaluate applicants' communication skills and technical knowledge.

Coding bootcamp students are given career guidance in preparing for job interviews as well as building GitHub and LinkedIn profiles. Graduates will be eligible for tech jobs, such as Full Stack Developer, Web Developer, Programmer Analyst, and Junior Software Engineer. ProGrads have joined enterprises like Amazon, Deloitte, Cognizant, Capgemini, MuSigma, Mphasis, TCS, and Wipro.

Recent FACE Prep Reviews: Rating 4.73

all (15) reviews for FACE Prep →

Recent FACE Prep News

• ProGrad Full Stack Developer (Full-time)

MySQL, AngularJS, HTML, Git, JavaScript, CSS, Java, Front End, SQL
      OnlineFull Time14 Weeks
      LocationBangalore, Hyderabad, Online
      Become a full-stack developer in 14 weeks and land your dream job. In just 14 weeks, learn all the skills required to build beautiful and responsive web applications, work on databases, and build APIs. Post the completion of the program, you could take up roles like Full Stack Developer, Web Developer, Programmer Analyst, Junior Software Engineer etc. Here are key highlights of the program: Code-alongs to help you code | Labs - where you build features in real-world applications | Program and industry mentor support | ProGrad certification | Personalised learning | Access to ProGrad community and expert talks | Lifetime access to the program material | Placement readiness preparation | Placement opportunities with CTCs ranging 3-8 LPA You need to put in 8-9 hrs of effort every day, 6 days a week during the program (Includes self-study, mentor-led sessions, and labs).
      Tuition PlansInstalment 1: INR 25000 Instalment 2: 1 Month's salary based on CTC (only applicable when you get a job).
      Refund / GuaranteeIn the highly unlikely event of you not getting a job offer till the time of program completion, we will support you by permitting you to attend placement drives organised by us for 1 year from the last date of the program.
      Minimum Skill LevelNo prior coding experience required.
      Prep Work1 week's pre-work is included.
    • ProGrad Full Stack Developer (Part-time)

MySQL, AngularJS, HTML, Git, JavaScript, CSS, Java, Front End, SQL
      Become a full-stack developer in 12 months and land your dream job. Learning part-time, in 12 months, learn all the skills required to build beautiful and responsive web applications, work on databases, and build APIs. Post the completion of the program, you could take up roles like Full Stack Developer, Web Developer, Programmer Analyst, Junior Software Engineer etc. Here are key highlights of the program: Code-alongs to help you code | Labs - where you build features in real-world applications | Program and industry mentor support | ProGrad certification | Personalised learning | Access to ProGrad community and expert talks | Lifetime access to the program material | Placement readiness preparation | Placement opportunities with CTCs ranging 3-8 LPA You need to put in an effort of 14 hours per week during the program (Includes self-study, mentor-led sessions, and labs).
      Minimum Skill LevelNo prior coding experience required.
      Prep Work1 week's pre-work is included.
    • Adhithya  User Photo
      Adhithya • Software engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      I had chosen the Weekend Full Stack Development Program and I felt very comfortable with the schedule. Though I had exposure to CSS and HTML, I started to learn JS only after this course. I am from Biotechnology, but during my Post Graduation I had started to learn Python. I had basic knowledge and I have evolved through this program.

Transparency was one thing that I liked the most in this course. There was nothing hidden, be it where we stood in terms of learning or what opportunities came by. The mentors' support was highly commendable. We could evidently see that they have been investing genuine efforts in our growth.

The company specific placement training was very helpful as it did not only help with placements but also in improving our knowledge. Overall, this has been a good experience for me.
    • Yashasree  User Photo
      Yashasree • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      I chose to take up the Java Full Stack Program as I wanted to change my career. Initially I was a bit afraid if I will be able to cope up with the schedule and move forward.  But the schedule of the program was well-structured and perfect to be carried out.

During every project I used to doubt myself if I would be able to finish, but I could finish everything on time and the output turned out to be very good.

I look at myself and wonder what I have become today after this program and I also feel so proud about myself. I was also working yet took this course as a full time. I have worked for eight years in the industry and as a woman sometimes it's tough as there are multiple things to handle at once. Lockdown was actually a blessing in disguise for me and I could spend most of the time everyday in this program.

Venkatesh, Prasanth, and Veeranaveen - my mentors, have been of immense support to me.  I am glad that I am placed in ThoughtWorks.
    • Govindharaj T  User Photo
      Govindharaj T • Trainee Software Engineer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      I really enjoyed this program with FACE Prep. I had very little knowledge in coding and designing, and I started to learn from scratch. This program exposed me to a whole lot of new concepts that I could easily learn.

My experience in the program has been awesome. It has mainly driven away the fear I always had about what I am going to be doing in the future.

The journey was smooth with the support of the mentors. They were always available to clear my doubts. Sometimes I used to post my doubts at the wee hours and still there would be an immediate solution to my question.

I should definitely mention the support rendered by Mr. Venkatesh and Mr. Veeranaveen - without whom I wouldn't have made it this far. They continuously tracked my progress, gave me constant advice on what I should be doing, and always checked if everything was fine and on track.

The Placement opportunities were immense and the training for placement was exclusive. I was trained on problem solving and soft skills as well. This helped me to groom myself to give the best shot at the interview.

This program is a complete package and I have recommended this to my friends.
    • Punam S  User Photo
      Punam S • Student • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      I liked the structure of the program the most. The content of the program was so good, and the sequence of the curriculum was smooth and helped me learn better. Though we could take this course on any other platform, this is the best program that I found out to be well-structured that made the understanding very easy. The practical lab sessions were thoroughly guided.

I should admit it was tough to cope up with the learning schedule of 10 hours every day but the support of the mentors aided us so well and I could complete the tasks on time. The schedule was hectic sometimes, but the project designing was relaxing and fun. I built games. Self-learning helped me to improve a lot.

Bhuvana was a very supportive mentor. She would schedule the sessions in the morning and give us clear inputs. She would also go one step ahead and guide us on where we could get stuck on that day. Her instructions would be clear and complete.

I used to believe that to build software you need to put in so much effort and that's very difficult. Like I used to think we need a postdoctoral degree to build such things. But now I can say after this course I understood that learning while doing can help us succeed. If you had asked me earlier how much time would I take to build something through learning then I would have told you two months But now I can confidently say I can do it in a week. My learning speed has also increased and I have become way better.

Apart from the curriculum, I have also improved my soft skills. I have learned to do better presentations. Mentors guided us in the right direction. I was a hard worker, but the Mentors put us in the right direction. Kannan, one of my mentors, always tells me your day does not start tomorrow, it starts today. He gave feedback every day, where we did good, what we did not get right, and how we could correct that. He encouraged us, gave us bonus questions, so we could work to get the bonus score. He was a good motivator. That's a pro thing about this program.

I would definitely recommend this program to others, this is a great program.

I expected Placement Season to be stressful, however with the support that I received from the mentors, it felt like a cakewalk.  We received complete company-specific training. We were also trained on all the necessary skills to get placed -  communication skills, soft skills, and technical. Mock interviews were conducted that boosted our confidence well enough to attend the placements without fear. Venkat, Venkatesh, and Anton played a major role in training us for placements. I am proud to mention that I am placed as a Developer in ThoughtWorks, with the support of FACE Prep ProGrad.
    • P Vidya  User Photo
      P Vidya • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      This is a really great platform to upskill ourselves, especially for candidates coming from a non-cs background, students or working professionals who have not studied these subjects as a part of their course.

We learnt everything right from Front End Development to Back End and there was a lot of support with the placement as well. Tests were conducted every day and there was a lot of interaction going on and we received a lot of support from the mentors.

I was basically from an electrical background, and did learn coding in my final year for placements.I was not aware of the latest technologies which could help me to start a career in development. From having little knowledge with coding and technologies, I should say I have learnt a lot about everything. It did bring me up to a level where I can confidently say that I can learn and work on new technology henceforth. I have learnt a lot in the past three months, from not even knowing HTML, CSS to learning front end and back end development. It's been a good experience.

The program was very interactive as it progressed. Placement guidance was given and mock interviews were held. The mentors were always available to support us. Mr. Venkatesh and Mr. Venkat played a major role in motivating us and they pushed us really hard to succeed. They pointed out the mistakes right away and that helped us to improve a lot. They also gave insights on what we were lacking at and what needs to be improved. They also taught us on Body Language and Common Interview Questions which were helpful.

I would recommend this program to whoever looks to learn coding and start a career in development.
    • Jashwanthi V  User Photo
      Jashwanthi V • Software Development Engineer 1 • Graduate Verified via GitHub
      I am an Electronics engineer and got placed from the college as a quality analyst( Testing job). Since I didn't like the profile, I was searching for a better opportunity. That’s when I got a mail regarding the ProGrad Full Stack Developer ProgamMERN stack program. I applied for this, after clearing test and interview, i got into this program.

During ProGrad Full Stack Developer program:
      During first three weeks, my mentor used to give a task every day. And also we need to complete one project for one week. This program is fully based on self-learning and people will guide only you on how to learn. They guide you for not only technical, there are so many classes to improve your soft skills, tech talks, and industry visit. Overall, this coaching is very different compared to other coaching classes which makes you independent throughout your life in the corporate industry.

For people who want to join ProGrad Full Stack Developer Program:
      If you are a person who is strong enough to self- learn and if you believe you can survive here, yes you can join this program.
    • Mohammed Mudassir  User Photo
      Mohammed Mudassir • SDE-1 • Graduate Verified via GitHub
      Initially, I thought this will be like typical classroom-based learning where everyday teacher would come and spoon feed us but It wasn’t like that in fact, we had to learn on our own & it was project-based learning i.e every week a project was assigned to us and we had to learn and do it in a week.

Starting 2 weeks was quite hectic and since I had CS background I somehow managed to complete the projects on time but those who were from Non-CS background they faced a lot of difficulties but they too managed to learn from others and online to complete the projects.

Now you might be thinking if we were self-learning then what did FACE Prep teach, well they guided & motivated us and they did take some classes and explained to us some important concepts which did help us in implementing it in our projects.

And every week there were tech talks from industry experts where we understood what it takes to be a developer and what are the challenges they face and how they resolve it and they also cleared our doubts regarding tech.

So their way of teaching has helped me in learning new technology and resolving the errors on my own and in the tech industry, you won't be just stuck to one language or tech stack (MERN, MEAN), it keeps changing and evolving as per requirements and it's very important to be able to adapt to the changes and learn it quickly.

If they had spoon-fed then later I would have blamed them that they didn't teach us the language which the employer is expecting us to work on but self-learning has helped me to survive in this industry and keep up with it.

Interview Preparation & Placements:
      They had many recruiters, I failed twice during the interview but in 3rd attempt, I cleared the interview and joined CareerLabs as SDE-1.

They use to take soft-skills classes every week which has improved my communication skills & my confidence which helped me in terms of facing the interviewer and their guidance & tips on coding and how to face an interview were helpful. Since I had done more than 20+ projects during the program & had been quite active in solving coding questions in HackerRank it helped me in clearing the coding round.

My Profiles: Github : http://github.com/md-mudassir,
      HackerRank:

Is it worth joining the ProGrad Full Stack Developer Program?
      It depends if you are willing to spend a minimum 8hrs a day learning and coding, consistent & hardworking and if you survive the starting 2 weeks of the program then definitely it's worth joining FACE Prep's ProGrad Full Stack Developer program.
    • Sourabh Anant Kulkarni  User Photo
      Sourabh Anant Kulkarni • E&TC Engineering Student • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      First of all, I genuinely feel this Full Stack Developer course is the best, I couldn’t find any other course similar to this one. I enrolled in many other courses in the past like from Eduonix, Upskill, Udemy, Grey Atom, Coursera. But I couldn’t find a better course with a really good curriculum, platform and experienced mentors who support and care, not just with technical skills but with professional skills too.

In terms of skills, before joining the course, I felt there was no scope for me in the software field as I came from an Electronics engineering background. I had no knowledge on programming languages and no idea about the software field. But now, after 12 weeks into the program, I would rate myself a 9 on a 10. I learnt a lot in the course, gained a lot of confidence and even started working on my own projects.

I would recommend this course specially to candidates from non CSE-IT background. There are plenty of job opportunities in the software field. But for people from a non CSE-IT background who are interested in the programming field, it is difficult to find proper support. There are a lot of problems that are faced when we shift our domain. That is where this course not only helps in picking skills and building our project portfolio, but also in getting job opportunities.
    • Chrysler Emmanuel • Graduate
      I got to know about this program and applied. The admission process was smooth and I started to learn the course soon. It has been an excellent experience from the beginning.
      The mentors were friendly and easily approachable. They were always there to help with our doubts and were supportive. I am someone who did not like to code initially so never expected that I would get into the IT industry.
      Once I started learning this course, I automatically developed an interest in coding and realised coding is interesting . The curriculum of the program is well-structured. The projects and assignments were right in place such that they aided in practical learning of the concepts.
      The placement support was also good and I would definitely recommend this program to others. I am glad that I am placed in IQVIA.
    • Suraj Desai • Software Engineer • Graduate
      I came to know about this program through my friends who had taken this course previously.
      I was working as a Data Scientist and wanted to become a developer. I did not get the right opportunities as I was not experienced, hence took up this course. This journey of three months in the course was good, and I have learnt a lot.
      The projects that we developed after learning every concept and the practical lab sessions helped so much with understanding the concepts thoroughly. The mentor support was excellent. Veeranaveen and Rabina were highly supportive.
      I am glad that I am placed at Progress Software
    • Naveen Gouda • Associate Software Engineer • Graduate
      When I joined this course I believed this was going to be like any other online learning platform, but this course has proven my assumption wrong.

My perspective about the online courses have completely changed now. I have understood what the real technology world looks like through this program and I have also honed my skills to face the competitive world.

The Industry mentorship initiative helped me immensely to figure out what skill set I require to enter the Software field. I could figure out what I was lagging, what I should learn extra and what I should change through the industry mentors. Every Saturday, we had the opportunity to interact with the industry experts and it immensely helped me to understand the expectations of the current software world and mould me accordingly.

Through the course we also laid our hands on solving the coding problems on codewars and hackerrank which enhanced our skill set.

I can, without any doubt, confidently say that if anyone out there is looking for a combination of learning and placement in the software field, Prograd program is the best choice. I had applied to multiple jobs before joining this program, but there was no hope. I thought it would be very tough for me to get a job in this current scenario, but today I am happily working at Yellow Messenger as Associate Software Engineer with a CTC of 5 LPA. I owe this success of mine to the Prograd program.

I should mention the immense support that I received from my mentors - Keerthana, Veeranaveen and Venkatesh, who were always available to help us. Anton was constantly motivating me and gave me enough confidence. Venkatesh sir planned strategies to identify the right needs of each candidate and trained us such that we overcome what we were lagging. The mock interviews conducted by him and Venkat helped me greatly to land in this job. Prasanth and Veeranaveen constantly assessed us and ensured that we learnt the concepts thoroughly.

I would recommend this program to anyone who is looking to learn and get placed at the earliest.
    • Jwala Prasad Dubey • Junior Software Developer • Graduate
       I joined the ProGrad program with expectations to learn new technologies. I should admit that at the beginning I felt tough to cope up with the schedule as I was also doing my 8th semester at college. But the lockdown due to Covid-19 turned out a blessing as I could focus more on coding every day.

The overall experience was truly nice, and what I liked the most was the exposure to a variety of web technologies. We were also given guidance to self-learn new concepts and technologies, which was important. Before the program, I didn't have many situations where I had to deeply apply my mind. But this program gave me a challenging experience. Through this, I evolved to become better at problem-solving, logical thinking and writing code. I feel really lucky that I got involved with the ProGrad family.

I am glad that I also got a good developer opportunity through this program. I highly recommend this as it is the right platform for anyone to learn and develop tech skills and also secure job offers.