colorado-state-university-pueblo-bootcamps-logo

Colorado State University Pueblo Bootcamps

Colorado State University Pueblo Bootcamps

Colorado State University Pueblo offers online, self-paced bootcamps in cybersecurity, web development, data science, and data analytics & visualization. Students will work on real-world, practical projects, and will receive a Certificate of Completion from Colorado State University Pueblo upon graduating bootcamp.

The 28-week cybersecurity bootcamp teaches students about operating systems, configuring routers/switches, and identifying, evaluating, and mitigating risks. Students learn TCP/IP implementation and Python. Students will spend the final weeks in interactive project labs where they access remote environments and participate in coding exercises, development scenarios, and hands-on training in a remote desktop scenario. At the end of bootcamp, students will choose one of two capstone projects that will prepare them for a CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) certification, or a CompTIA PenTest+ certification.

The 28-week web development bootcamp teaches students front-end and back-end programming languages, such as JavaScript, HTML5, React, and MySQL. Students will build static web pages using HTML and CSS, and later in the bootcamp, they will build interactive web pages using JavaScript and jQuery. Responsive web design and using open-source design frameworks will also be covered. Students will learn Node.js, Express.js, MongoDB, React.js, Bootstrap, and WordPress. There will be at least four hours of live coaching each week.

The 28-week data science bootcamp teaches students to analyze and visualize data with Excel and Power BI. Students will also learn Azure HDInsight to manage Cloud resources, Spark to process and analyze large batches of data, and Transact-SQL to manipulate large data sets and relational data sets. Machine learning, R programming, Python, and predictive analysis will also be covered. Students will learn analytics storytelling for impact, ethics and law in data analysis, and essential math for machine learning. For the last two weeks of bootcamp, students will choose their own “bonus tracks.”

The 12-week data analytics bootcamp teaches students data visualization techniques, predictive analytics concepts, Power BI, Excel, and Transact-SQL. Students also learn data analysis math using Excel, and presenting organizational data in engaging ways. Students will guard against online hacking attacks and advanced manipulation of data using hands-on coding with Microsoft Power BI and developer APIs.

Career guidance is included in all CSUP bootcamps. Students can talk to an IT mentor twice a week. After graduating from the bootcamp, career counselors will continue mentoring students until they secure full-time employment. If a bootcamp graduate is not hired within six months, CSUP offers a full tuition refund.

Bootcamp students who pay the full cost of tuition upfront receive a discount. Alternatively, students may pay tuition in interest-free installments each month either during bootcamp or after bootcamp (an enrollment fee is required). Scholarships are also offered for qualifying bootcamp applicants.

Colorado State University Pueblo bootcamps are powered by Quickstart.

Recent Colorado State University Pueblo Bootcamps Reviews: Rating 4.7

all (10) reviews for Colorado State University Pueblo Bootcamps →

Recent Colorado State University Pueblo Bootcamps News

• Cybersecurity Bootcamp

Ethical Hacking, Python, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+
      This 28-weeks Cybersecurity Bootcamp teaches students about operating systems, configuring routers/switches, and identifying, evaluating, and mitigating risks. Students learn TCP/IP implementation and Python. Students will spend the final weeks in interactive project labs where they access remote environments and participate in coding exercises, development scenarios, and hands-on training in a remote desktop scenario. At the end of bootcamp, students will choose one of two capstone projects that will prepare them for a CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) certification or a CompTIA PenTest+ certification.
      Various funding options are available through Climb Credit, Skills Fund, EdAid, and ISA programs.
      Tuition PlansStudents may pay tuition in interest-free installments each month either during Bootcamp or after the Bootcamp (an enrollment fee is required).
      Minimum Skill LevelBasic IT knowledge
    • Data Analytics & Visualization Bootcamp

This 12-weeks Data Analytics Bootcamp teaches students data visualization techniques, predictive analytics concepts, Power BI, Excel, and Transact-SQL. Students also learn data analysis math using excel and presenting organizational data in engaging ways. Students will guard against online hacking attacks and advanced manipulation of data using hands-on coding with Microsoft Power BI and developer APIs.
      Tuition PlansStudents may pay tuition in interest-free installments each month either during bootcamp or after bootcamp (an enrollment fee is required).
      ScholarshipCourse Report is excited to offer an exclusive Colorado State University-Pueblo Bootcamp scholarship.
      Minimum Skill LevelBasic IT knowledge
    • Data Science Bootcamp

This 28-weeks Data Science Bootcamp teaches students to analyze and visualize data with Excel and Power BI. Students will also learn Azure HDInsight to manage Cloud resources, Spark to process and analyze large batches of data, and Transact-SQL to manipulate large data sets and relational data sets. Machine learning, R programming, Python, and predictive analysis will also be covered. Students will learn analytics storytelling for impact, ethics and law in data analysis, and essential math for machine learning. For the last two weeks of Bootcamp, students will choose their own “bonus tracks”.
      Tuition PlansStudents may pay tuition in interest-free installments each month either during Bootcamp or after Bootcamp (an enrollment fee is required).
    • Web Development Bootcamp

MySQL, MongoDB, HTML, Git, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS, Wordpress, Express.js, React.js, Node.js, Front End
      This 28-weeks Web Development Bootcamp teaches students front-end and back-end programming languages, such as JavaScript, HTML5, React, and MySQL. Students will build static web pages using HTML and CSS. After they will build interactive web pages using JavaScript and jQuery. Responsive web design and using open-source design frameworks will also be covered. Students will learn Node.js, Express.js, MongoDB, React.js, Bootstrap, and WordPress. There will be at least four hours of live coaching each week.

• $500 Colorado State University Pueblo Bootcamps Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Colorado State University Pueblo Bootcamps scholarship for $500 off tuition!

• Web Development Bootcamp (Online)
      • Data Analytics & Visualization Bootcamp (Online)
      • Data Science Bootcamp (Online)
      • Cybersecurity Bootcamp (Online)
    • Maria Brooks  User Photo
      Maria Brooks • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      Before taking this course, I was a novice in Cybersecurity, but after I completed the course, I became very knowledgeable in privacy, security, and anonymity and more. Thanks to this course, I now understood the threat and vulnerability landscape through threat modeling and risk assessments. The tutors taught me the foundations of operating system security and privacy functionality.

This course is designed for both beginners and intermediate experienced persons interested in mitigating the risk from hackers, Trojans, cyber-criminal, malware, trackers, and all online threats. If you fall within these categories, I will strongly recommend this Cybersecurity course to you.

• Jenn Boothe • Cybersecurity Analyst • Graduate

This Bootcamp is a better alternative to any course one out there. I attended the bootcamp for 6 good months, completed all the modules and exercises provided. I had the opportunity to ask questions where I had issues. There is a rich assortment of course advisors and illustrators at your beck and call, ready to help you at any juncture where you feel stuck. I have taken all I learned and I am putting them to good practice. Next week, I will be going for a job interview for the position of Cybersecurity Analyst. All of this was made possible from the wealth of experience I got enrolling in this cybersecurity Bootcamp.
    • Nick Scott • Developer • Graduate
      When a colleague told me about this course sometime mid-last year, I was not interested a first until I heard of someone who was earning a six-figure salary just from attending a web development bootcamp. I became curious immediately and decided I was going to start this course.

I was a bit hesitant about the fees until I discovered how cheap its. Without delay I got through the admission in no time and started with the online lectures, learned how to use the virtual and got introduced to some really great programming paradigm.

From then one, I’ve tried my hands on numerous coding projects, even entered for a hackathon and today I am typing from my desk as a Senior Web Developer at Google. All these were made possible because I decided to take that bold step in the fall of last year.

A lot can really change in your life when you start taking major decision about your life, and my life is an example of that kind of change. Since then, I have introduced some of my friends to this course and few of them are really benefitting from it in ways they couldn’t have imagined.
    • Ross Bedard • Graduate
      I took up data science on the advice of a friend who showed me an article on how businesses are searching for data science professionals. Looking back now, it may seem funny. But that gave me the push I needed to enroll in this course.  Once I started the classes, everything became clearer.

I was able to pick up several skills from Python to R and Power BI. I learned about deep learning, predictive analysis, and several others. Enrolling in this program was one of the best decisions I made last year.

• Good support
      - 11/13/2020
      Dale Hobbs • Graduate
      The program explains the basics and complexities of data science in an interesting way that allows you under it easily. I'm almost a beginner with python. My past attempts to learn data analysis with python never worked out. But everything was different with this course. We dug deep into every concept and explored several tools for visualization and deep learning. The availability of a virtual lab also encouraged me to practice what I learned and better my skills.

If I have anything to add to this course, it wouldn’t have to do with the course content. The curriculum covers everything one needs to a strong foundation in data science.

• Aaron Lockhart • Full-Stack Developer • Graduate
      MySQL, HTML, jQuery, CSS, GIT, WordPress, Node.js, Python, React and Express js gave me the chance of being a full stack developer. The course was more voluminous than the price, and I sense it helped ease the pandemic. Otherwise, it shouldn't be this cheap.

The tutors eased my interview process by guiding me through the relevant questions via the student support system. The students' assistance allowed me to share ideas with others and be for the interview, I had the feeling that I would make it, and I did. I have gotten my certificate, and I am ready to explore web development.

• Tom Watson • Graduate
      I scaled through the interview process, and I'm now a well paid full-stack developer! Thanks to the Bootcamp that exposed me to the virtual labs, I practiced real-time web development. I learned MySQL, Python, GIT, Node.js., CSS, and HTML. I enjoyed working with the tutors, who demonstrated every programming language via the online zoom session. The tutor also guided me through the interview process, and I got the job even before I completed the course. This is a Bootcamp I didn't regret enrolling in as the admission and registration processes are straightforward with an easy way of paying.

• Michael Waller • Graduate
      This course is perfect for anyone trying to scale up in the industry. If you have certification exam preparations or interview preparation, I will also advise you to enroll for this course. The classes are well structured and helped me in preparing for my DASCA certification exams.

For me, this course was worth every penny, and I am pleased with its versatility. We were able to touch on neural networks with Keras and TF2. It further boosted my confidence in having a firm data science foundation and rekindled my desire to learn.

I enjoyed my time here and will recommend it to anybody interested in learning more about data science.

• Great Tutors
      - 11/12/2020
      Murtuagh Reily • Student
      I was able to understand the ins and outs of web development. At the end of the program, I gained mastery of the essential programming languages that would help me to in my career. Compared to other courses, it wasn't too complicated, and it was well detailed. The instructors gave me exercises that helped me become better and also build up my portfolio. At the early stage of the course, I was only able to use basic HTML, but now I have created over 100 websites and web apps.  With my certification and full-fledged portfolio, I was able to land a job recently. I also found this course flexible and straight forward.
      This program came up when I search on Google for a certification preparation course, and I’m glad it did. With the knowledge I garnered, I passed my exams with flying colors. The combination of a theoretical and practical approach gave me a strong standing going forward. I feel more confident applying machine learning methods on my own, and undertaking different types of data.

There are life mentoring sections, student and career support. It’s so much to achieved despite been an online program. If you are thinking of a career in data science, this is the program to give you the strong foundation you need to undertake real life problems.