CoderSchool is a full stack and machine learning coding bootcamp in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. CoderSchool aims to offer everyone fair access to education through hands-on, project-based courses. CoderSchool offers both full-time (12 weeks) and part-time (6 months) tracks for its full stack web development and machine learning engineer courses. All courses are fully taught in English and open to beginners. CoderSchool offers a job guarantee to all students who have successfully graduated. Flexible payment options are available for foreign students.
Recent CoderSchool Reviews: Rating 4.97
Recent CoderSchool News
In PersonPart Time4 Hours/week8 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $0 Class size 20 Location Ho Chi Minh CityStudents will architect and implement polished Android applications.
Minimum Skill Level Have some programming experience and can communicate in English. Prep Work http://www.coderschool.vn/prework/android Placement Test No Interview No
In PersonFull Time11 Weeks
Deposit $500 FinancingNone available Tuition Plans 2 payments of $500 Refund / Guarantee 0 Scholarship 0
Minimum Skill Level NO programming experience and can communicate in English. Prep Work Prep reading and videos to watch. Placement Test No Interview Yes
In PersonPart Time4 Hours/week7 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $0 Class size 20 Location Ho Chi Minh CityStudents learn how to architect and implement node server back-ends and Node.js frameworks like Hapi.js.
Minimum Skill Level Good English and some programming experience. Prep Work http://coderschool.vn/prework/nodejs Placement Test No Interview No
In PersonPart Time4 Hours/week8 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $0 Class size 20 Location Ho Chi Minh CityStudents will architect and implement polished React Native applications.
Minimum Skill Level Have some programming experience and can communicate in English. Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $0 Class size 20 Location Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh CityStudents will learn how to build web applications using Ruby on Rails.
Minimum Skill Level Good English and some programming experience. Prep Work http://coderschool.vn/prework/ruby Placement Test No Interview No
36 reviews sorted by:
- A good destination for your career change- 2/11/2020Tri-Tuc Nguyen • Student • Course: CoderSchool Bootcamp • Campus: Ho Chi Minh City • Verified via LinkedInI got to know CoderSchool via a Facebook ad. I had my doubt about the school for I thought it would be like any course that I could easily find on Coursera or Udemy. thought. I enrolled in this course anyway since I had wanted to enter the IT industry. I was very pleased with the way the class is organized as well as the teaching staff who are every friendly and always ready to provide me with every piece of advice that I need. The CoderSchool community is also full of supportive people that share the same interest as mine, where I can easily refer to for questions. Job guarantee is also another aspect that got me hooked with the school. Thanks to CoderSchool, I can kick-start my IT career and set foot into this wonderful field. 5 stars for CoderSchool!
- Phat Nguyen • Student • Course: Android for Engineers • Campus: Ho Chi Minh City • Verified via LinkedInI heard about Coderschool from a friend in US few years ago and he really pushed me a lot to register the very first android class. I was wonder about the quality of the course. I thought it would be like any course that I could easily find on Youtube or Udemy. But Coderschool is unique, and I have to admid that I was astonished by how well the class was organized. It took a great place, with ~20 people, well-prepared assignment every week, great TAs, instructor (Charles, our dear tearcher), and great community. And it really changed the way I think about coding and building something. I owe my friend a thank for game-changer recommendation. And 5 stars for Coderschool, no doubt.
- Best tech school in Saigon- 2/8/2020Tan Bui • Technical Lead • Student • Campus: Ho Chi Minh City • Verified via LinkedInI took my first course (Ruby On Rails) at Coderschool in 2016 when I want to learn a new technology that helps me switch to a Product company (from software outsourcing firm). This was a life-changing decision for me. Since then, I took several interesting courses like React Native, UI/UX, Blockchain, Advance Frontend, Golang, etc... It not just about learning, Coderschool also gives me chances to work as a Teaching Assistant + Teacher, which helps improve both soft skills + technical skills. The Alumni network also an excellent aspect which gives me lots of engineering connections and job opportunities. Strongly recommended!!!
- Best enviroment to grown- 2/5/2020Nguyen Gia Tuan • Fullstack Software Engineer • Student • Course: CoderSchool Bootcamp • Campus: Ho Chi Minh City • Verified via GitHubFinished 2019 Full-stack Web Development Bootcamp. I believe CoderSchool has the best environment for you to grow. Besides the Huge amount of Technical Knowledge that you need to learn every day, greate Teachers also teach you about attitude, mindset, soft skills to working as a developer. But not only that, friendly and dedicated will always by your side on your journey, finding the opportunities for you. 100% recommended.
- Nam Anh Nguyen • data engineer • Student • Course: CoderSchool Bootcamp • Campus: Ho Chi Minh City • Verified via GitHub
- The best place to start a developer journey- 2/5/2020Hải Chung • Software Engineer @ Hubble.sg • Graduate • Course: CoderSchool Bootcamp • Campus: Ho Chi Minh City • Verified via GitHubI finished a 2019 Full Stack Boot camp here and started to work as a software engineer only within 2 weeks after graduation. The course were well designed and up-to-date with hot trend tech. Teachers and staffs here are really really friendly, dedicated, professional and always there to help you get better. We've learn a lot and get from zero to hero in only 3 months. At Coder School, you will not only learn coding but every thing you need to begin your career. You will find yourself expanding network and making friends with people from around the world which are extremely important for your journey. This is also a chance for you to improve your English and soft skills. Don't be afraid if you can not talk fluently. Definitely recommended! 👍
- Where has this been all my life?!- 6/2/2017Steve Cho • Creative Lead • Graduate • Course: Ruby for Engineers • Campus: Ho Chi Minh City • Verified via GitHub
Literally, where has this been all my life? Ever since I was 20, I wanted to learn coding. My putting myself through Coderschool's Ruby on Rail 8 week course gave me confidence for realizing my desire. I had a lot of fun with being able to abstractly understand a software with the efficient flow of information throughout the application. Great students, community and staff that make the experience thoroughly enjoyable and life-changing!
- Highly recommended- 5/17/2017Nguyen Van Phuong Mai • Web Developer • Graduate • Course: Ruby for Engineers • Campus: Ho Chi Minh City • Verified via GitHub
The course was fast-paced and full of challenges for me, who had not known ruby before. This helped to get good students excited and undermined those who were not so devoted to learning new thing. The assistants were always there to help. The weekly homework was carefully checked to make sure that nobody felt lost during the course. Besides the invaluable technical and teamwork skills I got out of the course, I made friends with several good engineers, which led me to some brilliant opportunities in my career path.
Being a CoderSchool's alumni means joing a network of engineers who are willing to help if you have any question about coding or your dev career. Highly recommended!
- Should have known this coderschool earlier- 5/17/2017Minh Nguyen • Software Engineer • Graduate • Course: Ruby for Engineers • Campus: Ho Chi Minh City • Verified via GitHub
- Great Swift class- 5/17/2017Tan Nguyen • Software Engineer • Student • Course: iOS (Swift) for Engineers • Campus: Ho Chi Minh City • Verified via GitHub
- Convention over the Configuration- 5/17/2017Quoc Hoang Nguyen Anh • Software Engineer • Graduate • Course: Ruby for Engineers • Campus: Ho Chi Minh City • Verified via GitHub
That's the most memorable thing still impresses me till now. Belows are my interests about the Ruby course:
- Impressive instructor (speed, comprehensive, and thoughtful guy with native accent English).
- Great documents as well as score system.
- So many useful references and tools.
- Professional learning environment.