coderschool-logo

CoderSchool

Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City

CoderSchool

CoderSchool is a full stack and machine learning coding bootcamp in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. CoderSchool aims to offer everyone fair access to education through hands-on, project-based courses. CoderSchool offers both full-time (12 weeks) and part-time (6 months) tracks for its full stack web development and machine learning engineer courses. All courses are fully taught in English and open to beginners. CoderSchool offers a job guarantee to all students who have successfully graduated. Flexible payment options are available for foreign students.

Recent CoderSchool Reviews: Rating 4.97

all (36) reviews for CoderSchool →

Recent CoderSchool News

• Android for Engineers

Android
    LocationHo Chi Minh City
    Students will architect and implement polished Android applications.
    Minimum Skill LevelHave some programming experience and can communicate in English.
    Prep Workhttp://www.coderschool.vn/prework/android
  • CoderSchool Bootcamp

LocationHo Chi Minh City
    Learn full stack web development with Ruby on Rails for the backend and Javascript frameworks for the front end such as React & Angular. The course will dive into all the necessary concepts required to build real time, live, cloud hosted web applications such as API's, Ajax, Deployment, Testing, and much more
    None available
    Tuition Plans2 payments of $500
    Refund / Guarantee0
    Scholarship0
    Minimum Skill LevelNO programming experience and can communicate in English.
    Prep WorkPrep reading and videos to watch.
  • Node.js for Engineers

Node.js
    LocationHo Chi Minh City
    Students learn how to architect and implement node server back-ends and Node.js frameworks like Hapi.js.
    Minimum Skill LevelGood English and some programming experience.
    Prep Workhttp://coderschool.vn/prework/nodejs
  • React Native for Engineers

JavaScript, Xcode, Mobile, CSS, React.js, Android, iOS, Front End
    LocationHo Chi Minh City
    Students will architect and implement polished React Native applications.
  • Ruby for Engineers

Rails, Ruby
    LocationHanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
    Students will learn how to build web applications using Ruby on Rails.
    Minimum Skill LevelGood English and some programming experience.
    Prep Workhttp://coderschool.vn/prework/ruby

• Quoc Hoang Nguyen Anh  User Photo
    Quoc Hoang Nguyen Anh • Software Engineer • Graduate Verified via GitHub

That's the most memorable thing still impresses me till now. Belows are my interests about the Ruby course:

• Impressive instructor (speed, comprehensive, and thoughtful guy with native accent English).
    • Great documents as well as score system.
    • So many useful references and tools.
    • Professional learning environment.

• Tri-Tuc Nguyen  User Photo
    Tri-Tuc Nguyen • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I got to know CoderSchool via a Facebook ad. I had my doubt about the school for I thought it would be like any course that I could easily find on Coursera or Udemy.  thought. I enrolled in this course anyway since I had wanted to enter the IT industry. I was very pleased with the way the class is organized as well as the teaching staff who are every friendly and always ready to provide me with every piece of advice that I need. The CoderSchool community is also full of supportive people that share the same interest as mine, where I can easily refer to for questions. Job guarantee is also another aspect that got me hooked with the school. Thanks to CoderSchool, I can kick-start my IT career and set foot into this wonderful field. 5 stars for CoderSchool!
  • Phat Nguyen  User Photo
    Phat Nguyen • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I heard about Coderschool from a friend in US few years ago and he really pushed me a lot to register the very first android class. I was wonder about the quality of the course. I thought it would be like any course that I could easily find on Youtube or Udemy. But Coderschool is unique, and I have to admid that I was astonished by how well the class was organized.  It took a great place, with ~20 people, well-prepared assignment every week, great TAs, instructor (Charles, our dear tearcher), and great community. And it really changed the way I think about coding and building something.  I owe my friend a thank for game-changer recommendation. And 5 stars for Coderschool, no doubt.
  • Tan Bui  User Photo
    Tan Bui • Technical Lead • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I took my first course (Ruby On Rails) at Coderschool in 2016 when I want to learn a new technology that helps me switch to a Product company (from software outsourcing firm). This was a life-changing decision for me. Since then, I took several interesting courses like React Native, UI/UX, Blockchain, Advance Frontend, Golang, etc... It not just about learning, Coderschool also gives me chances to work as a Teaching Assistant + Teacher, which helps improve both soft skills + technical skills. The Alumni network also an excellent aspect which gives me lots of engineering connections and job opportunities. Strongly recommended!!!
  • Nguyen Gia Tuan  User Photo
    Nguyen Gia Tuan • Fullstack Software Engineer • Student Verified via GitHub
    Finished 2019 Full-stack Web Development Bootcamp. I believe CoderSchool has the best environment for you to grow. Besides the Huge amount of Technical Knowledge that you need to learn every day, greate Teachers also teach you about attitude, mindset, soft skills to working as a developer. But not only that, friendly and dedicated will always by your side on your journey, finding the opportunities for you. 100% recommended.
  • Hải Chung  User Photo
    Hải Chung • Software Engineer @ Hubble.sg • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I finished a 2019 Full Stack Boot camp here and started to work as a software engineer only within 2 weeks after graduation. The course were well designed and up-to-date with hot trend tech. Teachers and staffs here are really really friendly, dedicated, professional and always there to help you get better. We've learn a lot and get from zero to hero in only 3 months. At Coder School, you will not only learn coding but every thing you need to begin your career. You will find yourself expanding network and making friends with people from around the world which are extremely important for your journey. This is also a chance for you to improve your English and soft skills. Don't be afraid if you can not talk fluently. Definitely recommended! 👍
  • Change my life
    - 8/15/2017
    Khang Vu  User Photo
    Khang Vu • Student Verified via GitHub

The courses helped me understand more about software development. They gave me real, challenging and practical assignments every week. In the end of the course, there was a group project that gives the students the opportunity to apply their learning to creating their own apps, which helps sharpen not only their coding skills but also their mindset in software development. The instructors are very skillful, experienced and caring to the students. They spend more time to make sure the students get the best outcomes from the classes. And finally, if you need help looking for a job, the instructors are always glad to help you out. The alumni network is also a great gate to many potential jobs.

• Steve Cho  User Photo
    Steve Cho • Creative Lead • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Literally, where has this been all my life? Ever since I was 20, I wanted to learn coding. My putting myself through Coderschool's Ruby on Rail 8 week course gave me confidence for realizing my desire. I had a lot of fun with being able to abstractly understand a software with the efficient flow of information throughout the application. Great students, community and staff that make the experience thoroughly enjoyable and life-changing!

• Highly recommended
    - 5/17/2017
    Nguyen Van Phuong Mai  User Photo
    Nguyen Van Phuong Mai • Web Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub

The course was fast-paced and full of challenges for me, who had not known ruby before. This helped to get good students excited and undermined those who were not so devoted to learning new thing. The assistants were always there to help. The weekly homework was carefully checked to make sure that nobody felt lost during the course. Besides the invaluable technical and teamwork skills I got out of the course, I made friends with several good engineers, which led me to some brilliant opportunities in my career path.
    Being a CoderSchool's alumni means joing a network of engineers who are willing to help if you have any question about coding or your dev career. Highly recommended!

• Minh Nguyen  User Photo
    Minh Nguyen • Software Engineer • Graduate Verified via GitHub

This class does not provide me only the basic knowledge, but also the current needs in the RoR field.

The teachers and TAs are very supportive, friendly. They are my good friends now.

• Toan Ngo  User Photo
    Toan Ngo • Student Verified via GitHub

Love every detail of it. The course is competitive, the environment is supportive and the instructor is very amazing. I learnt so much Rails as well as learning how-to-learn or how to drink beer with other coder fellas. Amazing experience