coderschool-logo

CoderSchool

Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City

CoderSchool

CoderSchool is a full stack and machine learning coding bootcamp in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. CoderSchool aims to offer everyone fair access to education through hands-on, project-based courses. CoderSchool offers both full-time (12 weeks) and part-time (6 months) tracks for its full stack web development and machine learning engineer courses. All courses are fully taught in English and open to beginners. CoderSchool offers a job guarantee to all students who have successfully graduated. Flexible payment options are available for foreign students.

Recent CoderSchool Reviews: Rating 4.88

all (42) reviews for CoderSchool →

Recent CoderSchool News

• Full Stack Web Development

MongoDB, Express.js, Agile, Node.js, CSS, HTML, JavaScript, React.js, Front End, Git, Design
    LocationHo Chi Minh City
    Learn all the skills you need to build modern, dynamic web apps. Web Development is the most in-demand skill in the IT field, and CoderSchool will teach you everything you need to know to land your first web developer job. You'll learn about both frontend and backend programming using JavaScript, and develop a host of beautiful and powerful apps to create a portfolio for your future employers. We offer flexible learning options, part-time/full-time courses, which are held offline or virtually, to meet the changing needs of our students.
    None available
    Scholarship0
    Minimum Skill LevelCommunicative English, no coding experience required.
  • Machine Learning

SQL, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Data Analytics , Artificial Intelligence
    LocationHo Chi Minh City
    Machine Learning is definitely one of the hottest fields to get into today. It may sound intimidating, but don't worry - CoderSchool has designed the course to be accessible to nearly everyone. We'll hand you all the fundamentals to become a qualified Data Analyst or Machine Learning Engineer with Python, TensorFlow, SQL, Deep Neutral Networks - all you need to bring is passion, motivation, and commitment. This course is intensive, full-time, and held on-campus at 12 Ton Dan, D4, in Ho Chi Minh City. You'll be in class from 10AM-6PM, Monday to Friday, for the 12 weeks, with optional weekend sessions.
    Minimum Skill LevelCommunicative English, no coding experience required,
    Prep Workhttps://www.coderschool.vn/en/apply-now
  • Online Full Stack Web Development

Design, Agile, React.js, MongoDB, JavaScript, HTML, GitHub, Git, Front End, Express.js, CSS, Node.js
    Refund / Guarantee100% Job Guarantee. Refund if not suitable
    Minimum Skill LevelCommunicative English, no coding experience required
    Prep Workhttps://www.coderschool.vn/en/apply-now/
  • Online Machine Learning

Minimum Skill LevelCommunicative English, no coding experience required
    Prep Workhttps://www.coderschool.vn/en/apply-now
  • Khoa • Graduate
    I attended Coderschool web dev bootcamp in hopes of getting away from my previous job. Taking the step towards this by starting the 12 week bootcamp was extremely intimidating at first. With the help and guidance from the instructors and my classmates I grew in confidence day after day. When I think of myself and what I was doing a year prior it's hard to believe I've come this far. Much of it wouldn't have been possible I feel without the amazing and supportive staff at CoderSchool. This has been one of the biggest impacts in my life; thank you for everything!
  • Xuan-Gieng Nguyen • Senior Software Engineer • Graduate
    I first took the iOS App Development course since the beginning of CoderSchool in 2015.
    It was an amazing experiences for me as CoderSchool was not only a great place to learn and improve my iOS practical skills, but also a priceless network where I can connect with a lot of talented people.
    Moreover, CoderSchool was built with a very modern syllabus with latest technologies and best practices, taught by an excellent engineer from Silicon Valley, our dear teacher, Charles.
  • Simply the best
    - 8/15/2017
    Lanh Hoang • Ruby on Rails Developer • Graduate

I have joined 2 courses at CoderSchool (Swift and Ruby on Rails), both courses are amazing. especially RoR, amazing teachers and supportive TAs. I have learned a lot from them.

I highly recommend CoderSchool for anyone who wants to learn to code and pursue software developer career path.

• Tuan Dinh • Student

I've learned a lot of things from coderschool, 8 weeks is really competitive and effective. Intructors is amazing. Hoping for joining the up coming class.

• Best course ever
    - 8/14/2017
    Chris • Firmware engineer • Graduate

Thanks Coder School for awesome course. Best bootcamp for everyone who want to dive in Coding :D

• Caroline Le • Graduate

I came from a non-tech background and was doing self-taught coding path. Without Coderschool, I would take a year to achieve the same level and result as taking 8-week Coderschool bootcamp.

The mentors and TA are one of the most talented tech people in town! So you know you're in good hands. Being in Coderschool alumni is a huge bonus for graduates with unlimted opportunities. Can't recommend this course enough!

• Simply 5 stars
    - 5/17/2017
    Dang Quoc Huy • Graduate

Talented instructors, supportive TAs, cool projects and $1000 final prize at demo day. Raise from zero to hero within only 8 weeks and much more reasons why I took iOS and Ruby on Rails courses with CoderSchool and still sticking with them till now.

• Alecks Johanssen • Computer Scientist • Student

I've been super bad at coding at the first year at university. But after joining Coderschool for 8 weeks of fast training and developing. I am now good at it, Coderschool's course have been helping me understand deeply about programming stuffs. And also showing me the path to be a great software engineer. I love you coderschool ! <3.

• Nam Tran • Student

Only for 2 months and I've learned more than what I could learn for 2 years in college. This is an intensive class that only if you committed, you will be totally satisfied. The class offers the basic lessons in Ruby on Rails, network support for newbies and also programming techniques like pair programming. The first month was to figure out how RoR works and its basic structures. The other half is the combination of continuous RoR in dept and working on your own group project. The 9th week, student will have a chance to present their project to industries, startups and potentially getting job offers from them.

Overall, I highly recommend the class for anyone who is new but serious about wanting to learn RoR.

• Huy Phung • Hardware Engineer • Graduate

I am very happy with coderschool course. I have just graduted from the swift class. The teacher is very friendly and professional. The peer mates that I studied with is talented and have a good mind set. The swift class open a new page in my life. Two months ago, I really want to change my job from a Hardware engineer to a Software engineer but I did not know how. After swift class, now I can make my dream come true.

I suggest swift class to teach a little bit about how to making your own database. Most of time for my final project is learning how to use firebase. It is very hard for me because I do not know anything about backend.

Thanks all of coderschools staffs for your courses.