coderschool-logo

CoderSchool

Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City

CoderSchool

CoderSchool is a full stack and machine learning coding bootcamp in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. CoderSchool aims to offer everyone fair access to education through hands-on, project-based courses. CoderSchool offers both full-time (12 weeks) and part-time (6 months) tracks for its full stack web development and machine learning engineer courses. All courses are fully taught in English and open to beginners. CoderSchool offers a job guarantee to all students who have successfully graduated. Flexible payment options are available for foreign students.

Recent CoderSchool Reviews: Rating 4.97

all (36) reviews for CoderSchool →

Recent CoderSchool News

• Android for Engineers

Android
    LocationHo Chi Minh City
    Students will architect and implement polished Android applications.
    Minimum Skill LevelHave some programming experience and can communicate in English.
    Prep Workhttp://www.coderschool.vn/prework/android
  • CoderSchool Bootcamp

LocationHo Chi Minh City
    Learn full stack web development with Ruby on Rails for the backend and Javascript frameworks for the front end such as React & Angular. The course will dive into all the necessary concepts required to build real time, live, cloud hosted web applications such as API's, Ajax, Deployment, Testing, and much more
    None available
    Tuition Plans2 payments of $500
    Refund / Guarantee0
    Scholarship0
    Minimum Skill LevelNO programming experience and can communicate in English.
    Prep WorkPrep reading and videos to watch.
  • Node.js for Engineers

Node.js
    LocationHo Chi Minh City
    Students learn how to architect and implement node server back-ends and Node.js frameworks like Hapi.js.
    Minimum Skill LevelGood English and some programming experience.
    Prep Workhttp://coderschool.vn/prework/nodejs
  • React Native for Engineers

JavaScript, Xcode, Mobile, CSS, React.js, Android, iOS, Front End
    LocationHo Chi Minh City
    Students will architect and implement polished React Native applications.
  • Ruby for Engineers

Rails, Ruby
    LocationHanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
    Students will learn how to build web applications using Ruby on Rails.
    Minimum Skill LevelGood English and some programming experience.
    Prep Workhttp://coderschool.vn/prework/ruby
  • Best course ever
    - 8/14/2017
    Chris • Firmware engineer • Graduate

Thanks Coder School for awesome course. Best bootcamp for everyone who want to dive in Coding :D

• Caroline Le • Graduate

I came from a non-tech background and was doing self-taught coding path. Without Coderschool, I would take a year to achieve the same level and result as taking 8-week Coderschool bootcamp.

The mentors and TA are one of the most talented tech people in town! So you know you're in good hands. Being in Coderschool alumni is a huge bonus for graduates with unlimted opportunities. Can't recommend this course enough!

• Simply 5 stars
    - 5/17/2017
    Dang Quoc Huy • Graduate

Talented instructors, supportive TAs, cool projects and $1000 final prize at demo day. Raise from zero to hero within only 8 weeks and much more reasons why I took iOS and Ruby on Rails courses with CoderSchool and still sticking with them till now.

• Alecks Johanssen • Computer Scientist • Student

I've been super bad at coding at the first year at university. But after joining Coderschool for 8 weeks of fast training and developing. I am now good at it, Coderschool's course have been helping me understand deeply about programming stuffs. And also showing me the path to be a great software engineer. I love you coderschool ! <3.

• Nam Tran • Student

Only for 2 months and I've learned more than what I could learn for 2 years in college. This is an intensive class that only if you committed, you will be totally satisfied. The class offers the basic lessons in Ruby on Rails, network support for newbies and also programming techniques like pair programming. The first month was to figure out how RoR works and its basic structures. The other half is the combination of continuous RoR in dept and working on your own group project. The 9th week, student will have a chance to present their project to industries, startups and potentially getting job offers from them.

Overall, I highly recommend the class for anyone who is new but serious about wanting to learn RoR.

• Huy Phung • Hardware Engineer • Graduate

I am very happy with coderschool course. I have just graduted from the swift class. The teacher is very friendly and professional. The peer mates that I studied with is talented and have a good mind set. The swift class open a new page in my life. Two months ago, I really want to change my job from a Hardware engineer to a Software engineer but I did not know how. After swift class, now I can make my dream come true.

I suggest swift class to teach a little bit about how to making your own database. Most of time for my final project is learning how to use firebase. It is very hard for me because I do not know anything about backend.

Thanks all of coderschools staffs for your courses.

• Long Vu • software developer • Graduate

I had such a great learning experience at CoderSchool's Ruby on Rails course. The teacher is very instructive and patient, his knowledge and skill in his field is just at world level! The curriculum was off the chart, I'm still re-visiting the course material to learn what I have missed during classes.

Overall an excellent course and unbelievably free of charge.

• Amazing Experience
    - 11/30/2016
    Loi Tran • Project Manager • Graduate

Obviously, this is just the beginning and if you're serious about being a software developer in your career you have to learn a lot on your own and be prepared to put in the hours. But no matter how much work you put in there's never a substitute for having a team that's got your back.

These guys are CoderSchool definitely have your back. Any questions you have they try to help guide you through.

They've put so much work into the program and I'm proud to be a Alumni of it. Completing this program has given me so many skills and experiences that it's difficult to list them all. Completing the program is hard and challenging but overall so worth it imho

• Tien Manh Do • Rails Developer • Student

Joining CoderSchool has been one of the best decisions in my life so far. Crazy and super talented classmates. What about instructors? They will blow your mind with their amazing knowledge, great care and support. However, make sure you spend enough time for the class since it is pretty tough. Just because it is free doesn't mean it is easy, and they will kick you out of the class if you are not serious. They wanna create the best environment for you to learn and grow. Therefore, what is the point of joining the class and don't take it seriously? :) However, if u do your work, go to the class, ask questioins when getting stuck, u will do fine, and it'll be one of the most memorable learning experieces in your life. :)

By the way, I am a self-taught rails developer, and got my first dev job after graduating from Coder School. Good luck. :)

• iOS (Swift)
    - 10/17/2016
    Pham Ngoc Hoi • Senior Software Engineer • Graduate

My course at Coderschool was great! It provided me with a great foundation, and now I feel like I can tackle any idea I have. If I have any problems, I know where to look if I have any issues. I would recommend this class to anyone!

I got a lot of advice from teachers. That help me find an excellent job :)

• Quyen Ngo • Engineer • Graduate

Simple the best. Not only learning language but also learning how to create product. I'm a embedded software engineer and very strange with mobie world. But after this course i can create an ios app easilly and give me many motivation for discover mobile world.