coderschool-logo

CoderSchool

Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City

CoderSchool

CoderSchool is a full stack and machine learning coding bootcamp in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. CoderSchool aims to offer everyone fair access to education through hands-on, project-based courses. CoderSchool offers both full-time (12 weeks) and part-time (6 months) tracks for its full stack web development and machine learning engineer courses. All courses are fully taught in English and open to beginners. CoderSchool offers a job guarantee to all students who have successfully graduated. Flexible payment options are available for foreign students.

Recent CoderSchool Reviews: Rating 4.97

all (38) reviews for CoderSchool →

Recent CoderSchool News

• Full Stack Web Development

LocationHo Chi Minh City
    Learn all the skills you need to build modern, dynamic web apps. Web Development is the most in-demand skill in the IT field, and CoderSchool will teach you everything you need to know to land your first web developer job. You'll learn about both frontend and backend programming using JavaScript, and develop a host of beautiful and powerful apps to create a portfolio for your future employers. We offer flexible learning options, part-time/full-time courses, which are held offline or virtually, to meet the changing needs of our students.
    None available
    Scholarship0
    Minimum Skill LevelCommunicative English, no coding experience required.
  • Machine Learning

Data Science, Data Analytics , Artificial Intelligence, SQL, Python, Machine Learning
    LocationHo Chi Minh City
    Machine Learning is definitely one of the hottest fields to get into today. It may sound intimidating, but don't worry - CoderSchool has designed the course to be accessible to nearly everyone. We'll hand you all the fundamentals to become a qualified Data Analyst or Machine Learning Engineer with Python, TensorFlow, SQL, Deep Neutral Networks - all you need to bring is passion, motivation, and commitment. This course is intensive, full-time, and held on-campus at 12 Ton Dan, D4, in Ho Chi Minh City. You'll be in class from 10AM-6PM, Monday to Friday, for the 12 weeks, with optional weekend sessions.
    Minimum Skill LevelCommunicative English, no coding experience required,
    Prep Workhttps://www.coderschool.vn/en/apply-now
  • Online Full Stack Web Development

MongoDB, HTML, Git, JavaScript, Design, CSS, Express.js, React.js, Node.js, Front End, Agile, GitHub
    Refund / Guarantee100% Job Guarantee. Refund if not suitable
    Minimum Skill LevelCommunicative English, no coding experience required
    Prep Workhttps://www.coderschool.vn/en/apply-now/
  • Online Machine Learning

Minimum Skill LevelCommunicative English, no coding experience required
    Prep Workhttps://www.coderschool.vn/en/apply-now
  • Toan Ngo  User Photo
    Toan Ngo • Student Verified via GitHub

Love every detail of it. The course is competitive, the environment is supportive and the instructor is very amazing. I learnt so much Rails as well as learning how-to-learn or how to drink beer with other coder fellas. Amazing experience

• Nick • Graduate
    I came to CoderSchool without any technical background, but 3 months later, I graduated with a certification in machine learning. Undoubtedly, this course is not as simple as "taking a boot camp to switch career"; you will be challenged and feel frustrated because of how diversified this field is. It will be a commitment. But rest assured, you will meet great friends and friendly instructors who will help and further push you throughout the 3 months. If you commit yourself, I think the end result will be rewarding. At least for me, I came out of the course deciding to choose Computer Science as my college major (and also a few job opportunities)!
  • Uni student
    - 1/7/2021
    Hieu Pham • Graduate
    I joined their Machine Learning Engineer boot camp in May 2020 because I have no idea what to major in college. However, the 3-month experience had influenced me so much in wanting to major in Computer Science and Data Science in uni. We learn many aspects of Machine Learning in depth from data engineering to building algorithms for different ML models (including classical and deep learning).  Even though we struggled in the first place with tons of complex mathematical equations, the instructors (Minh Do, Minh Anh Nguyen, and Tom Huynh) and TA (Nhan Phan) were very supportive and provide us with instant support. It was such a fun and enjoyable experience and all the friendships I made in class and within CoderSchool community will be cherished for a long time.
  • Hang Yoko • Product Manager • Student
    I took web full stack development course from Coderschool. Teachers are great. They have super good knowledge to train us. I have learned many things from frontend to backend. They also do live coding every morning. There is scholarship for female as well. Very helpful course. Thank you for everything. :)
  • Bailey • Graduate
    Not only did I get to meet awesome people who were my classmates but my instructors Loi, Khoa and Bitna are also one of the funniest, most active & supportive people I know, they were very knowledgeable and provided a wealth of information. They do their good job by making the course dynamic, pacing everything and addressing student questions so most of us, who were not of IT background, will be able to understand the materials thoroughly. All of the other CoderSchool staff work hard to ensure we have the best learning environment. I am impressed.
  • Tam Ho • Student
    I got to know CoderSchool through online search and actually thanks to CourseReport that I get to see reviews about CoderSchool and decided to contact CoderSchool. I joined their Machine Learning Engineer bootcamp in November 2019. Three months of learning were superbly rewarding. Not only did we learn about machine learning in depth but also other essential skills like data engineering, visualization, algorithms and data structures, scripting languages, cloud deployment, etc. The instructors (Hai-Minh Do, Minh-Anh Nguyen, Tom Huynh, H.Nguyen, Mikal Castillo) were very supportive and provide each of us personal support. We also learn how to present ourselves professionally as future computer engineer/data engineer as we build our professional portfolios and interview practice. The instructors also share with us students their professional experience for us to familiarize with this career path. The course is suitable for beginners to intermediate learners. Even though I had some intermediary experience in coding before this course, through this intense course, I improve my skills significantly and even acquire deeper understanding of machine learning specifically and computer science in general. There are also events for students to meet professionals, networking, make connections. The instructor of the course Hai-Minh Do is a certified Google partner and organizes Google/Tensorflow events in HCMC. Moreover, the course is priced very reasonably and the rewards reaped from this course will far exceed what you have to pay for. The connections that I make at CoderSchool were very precious and supportive, it was truly a community to be part of.
  • Ray Romero • React-native developer • Graduate
    I took the 3 month full stack web development bootcamp. At first it was difficult. I had zero experience in the industry and had no idea what I was doing. Then when you thought you were getting it, it got even harder. But the best part of the bootcamp is the full immersion of coding. You sit down with like minded people with encouraging instructors to accomplish one goal. And that goal is to learn how to code.
  • Anh Vỹ • Software Engineer • Graduate
    I took the very first class of Coderschool - iOS Swift. From the first session at Start Saigon, I didn’t expect this course could change mylife so much better like this. I really appreciate what you guys have done for me so far, especially is Charles, you’re not only a dedicated teacher but also a great buddy. Unlike any other schools, courses at Coderschool is very practical, gives me a great understanding about what we gonna do in the real life. So if you are looking for a chance to boost your career, I think Coderschool will be the first place I would recommend to you!
  • Sean Mitchell • Student
    I attended the 2020 Machine Learning Engineer bootcamp. It was an intensive 3 month programme. I travelled to Saigon, Vietnam from New Zealand for this course and only speak English. I found the course to be amazing, the lecturers very supportive and the course material of a high standard. Don't get me wrong it was very difficult but I am a much better coder for the experience. I would recommend it!
  • Khoa • Graduate
    I attended Coderschool web dev bootcamp in hopes of getting away from my previous job. Taking the step towards this by starting the 12 week bootcamp was extremely intimidating at first. With the help and guidance from the instructors and my classmates I grew in confidence day after day. When I think of myself and what I was doing a year prior it's hard to believe I've come this far. Much of it wouldn't have been possible I feel without the amazing and supportive staff at CoderSchool. This has been one of the biggest impacts in my life; thank you for everything!
  • Xuan-Gieng Nguyen • Senior Software Engineer • Graduate
    I first took the iOS App Development course since the beginning of CoderSchool in 2015.
    It was an amazing experiences for me as CoderSchool was not only a great place to learn and improve my iOS practical skills, but also a priceless network where I can connect with a lot of talented people.
    Moreover, CoderSchool was built with a very modern syllabus with latest technologies and best practices, taught by an excellent engineer from Silicon Valley, our dear teacher, Charles.
  • Simply the best
    - 8/15/2017
    Lanh Hoang • Ruby on Rails Developer • Graduate

I have joined 2 courses at CoderSchool (Swift and Ruby on Rails), both courses are amazing. especially RoR, amazing teachers and supportive TAs. I have learned a lot from them.

I highly recommend CoderSchool for anyone who wants to learn to code and pursue software developer career path.