C4Q Access Code
Access Code is a 10-month intensive coding bootcamp hosted by C4Q (Coalition for Queens) in Queens, NY. Students can choose between Android, iOS, and Full Stack Web development. The curriculum is structured to include 6 months of technical training, with 4 months of career readiness and job search assistance. Students are also trained in entrepreneurship and networking.
The programs have no upfront tuition, instead graduates who find a job earning $50,000 or more make a “pay it forward commitment” to give 18% of their first year’s salary back to C4Q. This policy enables adults from low-income and minority communities that are representative of the diversity of New York to learn to code. Access code cohorts are made up of at least 50% women, 50% African-American or Hispanic people, and 50% immigrants.
Recent C4Q Access Code News
New York City
Access Code 3.3 Cohort: Full Stack Web
A 10-month full stack web development bootcamp including 6 months of technical training, with 4 months of career readiness and job search assistance. Classes are Monday to Friday from 10 am to 6 pm.
- Placement Test
Access Code 3.4 Cohort: Full Stack Web (Part-Time)
A 10-month full stack part-time web development bootcamp including 6 months of technical training, with 4 months of career readiness and job search assistance. Classes are Monday to Thursday from 7pm am to 10 pm, and 10 am to 6 pm on Saturdays and Sundays
- Placement Test
Access Code 3.2 Cohort: iOS
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on C4Q Access Code
Apple’s newest, beginner-oriented programming language Swift has made developing for the iPhone a possibility for new and experienced developers alike. iOS developers earn over $100,000 on average, so it's a perfect time to learn to program for the iPhone. With the help of one of these iOS bootcamps, you could find yourself developing mobile apps utilizing Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, and Swift.Continue Reading →