brainstation-logo

BrainStation

Average Rating4.67
2198 Reviews
33 Courses
BrainStation offers full-time and part-time courses in data science, design, development, marketing, cyber security and product in New York City, Miami, London, Toronto, Vancouver, and through an Online Live platform. BrainStation’s goal is to empower individuals, businesses, and brands to succeed in the digital age by offering diploma programs, certification courses, and training options across the full digital product lifecycle. BrainStation provides a collaborative...

2,198 BrainStation Reviews

• Nicolas Martinez
    Graduate • Web Development Bootcamp • Vancouver
    Jun 21, 2024

Great use of time

Very intense 3 months where you learn a lot with tons of hands on practise, following a well structured course curriculum.
    Educators are very helpful too.

I was lucky to get a BC government grant as unemployed. That said, I think the regular $16000 is very expensive.
  • I-Chun Chang
    Graduate • Web Development Bootcamp • Vancouver
    Jun 17, 2024

Learned so much more than expected

I enjoyed my web development bootcamp at BrainStation so much. It was an amazing experience with clear explanations of the instructors for each topic and all the support from the TAs. The curriculum was well structured, I just needed to show up and absorb all I could without thinking about learning by myself during the whole process. The projects that we worked on each week always matched the subject we were learning and allowed us to apply our skills straight away. We also had a chance ...
  • Taylor S.
    Graduate • Software Engineering Bootcamp • Toronto
    May 13, 2024

Excellent educators, good bootcamp structure, sub-optimal post-bootcamp career support

As a recent graduate of the software engineering bootcamp, I can attest to the program's effectiveness in equipping students with the necessary skills for a career in tech. The educators were undoubtedly the highlight of the experience, demonstrating exceptional knowledge and a genuine passion for teaching. Their dedication and willingness to provide personalized assistance made complex concepts digestible and fostered a supportive learning environment.

The b...
  • Mrunali Bhargav Zalavadiya
    May 07, 2024

Fun, Clear, Supportive

My bootcamp was fun, clear, and supportive. The material was presented in a straightforward way that made it easy to understand, even for someone with limited experience. The instructors were patient and always willing to help, creating a supportive atmosphere where I felt comfortable asking questions and seeking guidance.The hands-on approach made learning enjoyable and engaging. Instead of just listening to lectures, we got to dive right in and start...
  • Raquel Faustino
    Graduate • User Experience Design Bootcamp • Vancouver
    Apr 23, 2024

Incredible and intense experience

I just completed the UX Design Bootcamp and I can share a few things from my experience:
    The environment is excellent, professional and friendly.
    The educators (Brad, Jamie and Josh) were amazing during the 12 weeks, always positive, supportive and giving good feedback.
    Still talking about the educators, I want to highlight when Jamie shared a schedule to help us better organize our work time. After that, I started creating schedules to manage my time better, and it was a game-c...
  • Rowan Levine
    Graduate • User Experience Design Bootcamp • Vancouver
    Apr 23, 2024

Solid Curriculum and Instructors. I'd Do it Again!

What an amazing experience.
    If you are prepared to put in a LOT of work then you will get a LOT out of it.
    The instructors are clearly all very passionate about design and best practices.
    I wish the bootcamp was longer truly, as I love design, learning in general and had such a lovely time.
    The emphasis on collaboration, storytelling and industry trends was really helpful with improving my creative mindset.

Brad MacDonald? Amazing depth of knowledge, extremely passio...
  • Dirk Brandon Lapitan

Great Experience!

I was able to create a full stack application at the end of the bootcamp. Despite taking it online, lectures are very engaging and educators and teaching assistants are very helpful. Also, having the same goals in the cohort just helps elevate each other. I highly recommend this bootcamp.
  • Moayad Abdul-Muhsen
    Cybersecurity • Graduate • Toronto
    Apr 19, 2024

Amazing experience with great instructors!

Brainstation is an amazing choice for those who would like to further their education. The staff and instructors are extremely helpful and really have a passion for what they’re teaching. If you’re unsure on whether or not this is a place for you then think no more. They really do help you excel your skills and teach you how to be the most professional version of yourself. I’d highly recommend BrainStation to those who are ready to make a career path change and I’ll assure you that they’...
  • Roscoe Shum
    Student • Full-Time Software Engineering Bootcamp Online • Online
    Apr 19, 2024

Amazing Boot Camp Experience!

My time at BrainStation was brief but extremely fun and an excellent place to learn! The highlight of this boot camp must be the educators and TAs! They provided excellent lectures and provided assistance beyond what was expected! Their career support lectures were useful in giving me a headstart and tips in beginning my job search journey! I would highly recommend other aspiring developers to come here!
  • Kurt Euraj

The best educators ever!

BrainStation was overall a great experience! Prior to joining this bootcamp, I was doubtful of my skills in development and was having troubles wrapping my head around complex topics. But from the first day in, the way my educators explained concepts, allowed us to put those concepts into practice, and later cement those topics by utilizing them in larger projects, helped me tremendously. I can confidently say that I am now a full stack developer! And the best part is that I got to do it...
    Navneel Nandran

Great groundwork

My experience with brainstation was above my expectations! They have provided excellent material to start my journey as Software Engineer with many practical knowledge that are in trend with the industry currently. After graduating I definitely have the confidence to develop software and have a great fundamentals that I can use to learn more in depth concept's
  • Tom Davies
    Apr 19, 2024

Great Experience From Start To Finish!

My experience at BrainStation's Software Engineering Bootcamp has been transformational. The well-structured curriculum and excellent instructors pushed me to develop new skills and confidence. I gained valuable hands-on experience through projects and feel well-prepared for a career in tech.  Highly recommended!

BrainStation Alumni Outcomes

Recent BrainStation News

Jess Feldman
Jess Feldman
Updated May 21, 2024
We ve all seen the statistics, and the verdict is clear women are vastly underrepresented in technical fields. While women are the leading adopters of technology, the software development industry is only made up of 20% women . Course Report wants to see more women in technical roles, and coding bootcamps have a unique opportunity to boost these numbers. One way to attract women to apply and enroll in code schools is through scholarships and financial support, so we re breaking ...

BrainStation Alumni Reviews Summary

Based on 2,000+ BrainStation alumni reviews on Course Report, students often highlight the quality of the curriculum, experienced instructors, and effective career support services. Particularly, the Full-Time Software Engineering and Data Science Bootcamps are frequently commended. One reviewer says, "The program was challenging but extremely rewarding, offering real-world projects that truly enhanced my skills." However, some students noted the high cost of courses as a consideration.
4.7
4.8
4.6
4.2
Licensing
PBSS - New York, United States, CIE - Florida, United States, PCC - Ontario, Canada, PTIB - British Columbia, Canada
Recent BrainStation News
By Jess Feldman
FAQs

How much does BrainStation cost?

BrainStation costs around $16,500. On the lower end, some BrainStation courses like Social Media Marketing Course cost $2,450.

What courses does BrainStation teach?

BrainStation offers courses like Artificial Intelligence Course Online, Cybersecurity Bootcamp Online, Cybersecurity Course Online, Data Analytics Course and 29 more.

Where does BrainStation have campuses?

BrainStation has in-person campuses in London, Miami, New York City, Toronto, and Vancouver. BrainStation also has a remote classroom so students can learn online.

Is BrainStation worth it?

BrainStation hasn't shared alumni outcomes yet, but one way to determine if a bootcamp is worth it is by reading alumni reviews. 2,198 BrainStation alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed BrainStation on Course Report - you should start there!

Is BrainStation legit?

We let alumni answer that question. 2,198 BrainStation alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed BrainStation and rate their overall experience a 4.67 out of 5.

Does BrainStation offer scholarships or accept the GI Bill?

Right now, it doesn't look like BrainStation offers scholarships or accepts the GI Bill. We're always adding to the list of schools that do offer Exclusive Course Report Scholarships and a list of the bootcamps that accept the GI Bill.

Can I read BrainStation reviews?

You can read 2,198 reviews of BrainStation on Course Report! BrainStation alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed BrainStation and rate their overall experience a 4.67 out of 5.

Is BrainStation accredited?