bloc-logo

Bloc

Bloc

Bloc is an online coding bootcamp that incorporates 1-on-1 mentorship to prepare each student for a career as a professional software engineer or UX/UI designer. Bloc's apprenticeship approach is tailored specifically to each student's learning needs. In the Web Developer Bootcamp, the curriculum is centered around frontend JavaScript and students can choose whether to learn Ruby on Rails or server-side JavaScript with Node. Bloc’s project-based curriculum is written by expert curriculum developers and vetted by their advisory board comprised of hiring managers. Students work with mentors 1-on-1 to clarify concepts, pair program, and build a portfolio of sites that will demonstrate job readiness as a professional software engineer. Not everyone can quit their job or move to a new city for a bootcamp, so Bloc has designed a comprehensive bootcamp with this in mind. Students can enroll full-time, or complete the program at a part-time pace. Bloc also offers 80 hours per week of real-time access to an experienced developer to answer any questions students may have.

No prior development experience is required to enroll in Bloc, but a strong desire to learn and take on challenges will be important in each student's success! Bloc has a 100% acceptance rate, but is looking for students who are driven, hard-working, and ready to learn.

Career readiness is important to Bloc- their flagship Track programs include job preparation material and career prep workshops. Mentors will help students put together a portfolio and prepare technical interview questions. When ready, students work with the Career Support team to navigate the job search process with an individualized game plan and exposure to Bloc's Employer Network.

Recent Bloc Reviews: Rating 4.68

all (440) reviews for Bloc →

Recent Bloc News

Read all (48) articles about Bloc →
  • Design Track

Rolling Start Date
    Bloc's Designer Track is an online, self-paced training program that enables career-minded adults with busy lives to go from beginner to job-ready designers. Designer Track offers the only holistic learning regimen of skilled mentors, industry-vetted curriculum, gated assessments, and a community of fellow designers to support you. Over 90% of senior designers say designers need to know how to code in today's market. You'll study the Design Process in depth, including UX research, visual design, AND frontend development. You'll also build real-life projects that will make up your portfolio. These skills combined with the Career Services curriculum will ensure that you are the most competitive candidate on the market. After you complete the program, you'll work with our world-class Career Services team to ensure you find a job. The Designer Track is backed by our Tuition Reimbursement Guarantee, which means that if you don't find a job within 180 days of finishing the program, we will reimburse your tuition in full.
    Financing available through our partner Skills Fund.
    $8,500 with payment plans available.
    $1 million Close the Gap scholarship fund dedicated to aspiring women in tech $500 partial diversity scholarships available $500 partial veterans scholarship available Visit https://www.bloc.io/web-developer-track to learn more.
    Interview
  • Web Developer Track

Rolling Start Date
    Bloc's Web Developer Track is an online, self-paced training program that enables career-minded adults with busy lives to go from beginner to job-ready developers. Web Developer Track offers a holistic learning regimen of skilled mentors, industry-vetted curriculum, gated assessments, and a community of fellow developers, with a proven 97% employment rate. You'll learn by completing real-life projects and completing self-guided checkpoints. For each checkpoint you finish, you'll receive feedback from a professional developer. You'll start off by learning frontend programming with HTML/CSS and React.js. You'll then focus on computer science fundamentals, where you'll learn about data structures and algorithms. You'll then move on to your server-side language, choosing either Ruby on Rails or JavaScript with Node.js. Finally, you'll pass a Job Ready Gate, which signifies to Bloc, hiring managers, and yourself that you are ready to get your first job as a developer. From day 1, you'll learn the fundamentals of how to frame and execute your job search with our Career Services curriculum checkpoints. You'll work with our world-class Career Services team to ensure you find a job. The Web Developer Track is backed by our Tuition Reimbursement Guarantee, which means that if you don't find a job within 180 days of completing the program, we will reimburse your tuition in full. To learn more, visit https://www.bloc.io/web-developer-track.
    Financing available through our partner, Skills Fund.
    $8,500 with payment plans available.
    Basic computer knowledge
    Interview

• Felicia María Betancourt • freelancer • Student

When I decided last year that it was time to double down and enroll in a coding program to level up my web development skills, I looked into a number of schools. I do not recall any other program offering a part-time track that would allow me to keep my current gig. I know it's not important for everyone, but I absolutely do not have time to stop everything in my life for several months, as many bootcamps demand. So, for me, the availability of a part-time track was the stand-out feature, and the single most important reason I ultimately chose them.

That being said, there are plenty of other reasons I've come to deeply appreciate how Bloc works, now that I'm 8 weeks into their Web Developer track. The fact that Bloc's programs are based on mentorship is absolutely crucial to the success I'm having, and brings home the importance of personal relationships to the profession of web development. I feel that too many bootcamps promote the "lone genius" stereotype, and it's refreshing to see networking and emotional intelligence given their due. Also, the mentor helps you keep pace. Some online coding schools are entirely free-form, and let you work at your own pace. If you're like me, that could mean putting off assignments...forever! Knowing that I will see my mentor on a regular basis, once a week, helps keep me honest.

Another benefit of Bloc's mentorship model is that it is failure-positive and non-shaming. It's great to learn that failure as a coder or designer is simply unavoidable, and that it's not the end of your world if you need to reach out for help.

If you sign up for Bloc's web developer track, as I did, you may be pleasantly surprised that you can learn a React/Node stack as well as Angular/Rails. This is a relatively recent development, and not all of their branding material makes this clear. I am just getting started in React, and couldn't be more delighted about it! In a similar vein, expect to learn to use up-to-date tools, like git and Atom, that are used in real world workplaces.

Finally, they're serious about helping you find a job. Basically, there are assignments that force you to identify potential employers and to reach out to them. This is just what I needed to get over thinking "they'll never hire me".

Oh, one more thing: financing is flexible. Love that!!!

• Rashel • Student

I researched the best UX design courses for weeks before deciding on Bloc and I honestly think it was the best decision I've made in a very long time. It's been six weeks since I began the Bloc design track and I'm very satisfied with the program so far. After being a digital marketer for a couple years, I decided to transition into learning everything within design, specifically within user experience design. The program supplies each student with a plethora of resources to learn about each aspect of the design world. From mentor meetings to tons of supplementary links to step-by-step video tutorials, Bloc arms you with the knowledge you'll need for the real world.

The one-on-one mentor meetings are incrediby helpful and thorough. Be ready to have your work critiqued and undergo several iterations before turning in the final submission. You'll also need to utilize outside help like the Bloc community Slack channel and the internet to get through some checkpoint assignments, but it's all a great learning experience and the Slack channel helps you build a pretty good network of people who are all in the same industry. At the end of the day though, it's those "stuck" moments, mentor critique feedback, and iterations that teach you the most about each assignment/checkpoint, so I honestly welcome them with open arms. Very happy with my mentor Angie Ellis who is an incredible teacher and very knowledgeable about all the subjects we've reviewed so far.

I'm currently on the 25-30 hour per week track and I'd say I'm putting in 35+ hours per week. It's definitely not a breeze. You need to put a lot of work into it, and if you take learning slowly like me, you'll want to devote more time. Regardless, in general, I'm very happy with the amount of material I've learned so far even though I've only gone through the UX and Visual Design fundamentals portion of the course. It's all about the journey though! Very excited to see what else is in store for the remainder of the course.

• Designer Track
    - 1/14/2018
    Kat Clave • Student

I have completed about a quarter of the program so far, and so far I have learned a lot more than I was expecting. I think the most important thing to be aware of right away is that Bloc is challenging. There has been times when I wanted to punch my laptop screen repeatedly. But Bloc is also very much as rewarding as it is challenging. After all, there is a demand for the kinds of skills that Bloc teaches.

I did alot of research on other online bootcamps, but I was sold on Bloc because of it's well-rounded curriculum; The Designer Track focuses not only on design, but front-end development as well. This understanding of development will totally leverage your knowledge on collaborating with developers and understanding the process. The Designer Track provides structure to the projects as if you were dealing with client work, which ultimately leads to a polished portfolio piece. From understanding user experience, to implementing design, and finally development, you have insight of every part of a project.

The one-on-one mentorship is very essential in a challenging program. A huge advantage of personal mentorship is the accountability. My mentor is aware of my career goals and my desired outcome of Bloc, and he leverages my learning to accomodate that. I respect and trust his feedback and advice as he is a working designer in the field.

Overall, Bloc is awesome. It has taught me how to be discipline and consistent and especially how to learn. And it accomodates to a busy adult wanting a career change.

• Taylor  User Photo
    Taylor • Student Verified via LinkedIn

Bloc's Design Track has been a wonderful program for me thus far. After working in the EdTech industry for over 3 years, and more directly, at Coding Bootcamps, I've seen the ups and downs of these Bootcamps overall. A lot of them are about the "numbers", and although may be well reveered, give little attention or personalization to each student. This is where Bloc shines. Even with the "flipped model" of education (pro tip: pretty much all Bootcamps operate this way) you can see how hard the staff works to give you every tool you need to succeed. The mentorship aspect is a really wonderful resource, because that 1:1 time is precious. Many other Bootcamps can only do this in group settings, which takes away from the individual.

I searched for a couple of years to find the right Design program for me, because quitting my job to attend a Full-Time, onsite program wasn't feasible... But I'm extremely glad that it happened this way. Even with the delay in starting my career, I'm thankful that I came across Bloc and am confident that my education is in great hands (me + Bloc's model!) Cheers.

• Bob-e • Digital Marketing • Graduate

Hi,

I started looking into a bootcamp style online web class after I wasn't feeling challenged enough at my current job. Though what I do now is related to the web, it only approached it from a marketing perspective. I'm about half way through the Bloc course now and I am loving it!

It does a great job at starting out slow, building the fundementals, but then once you are comfortable, it really kicks it up, and you start coding awesome projects that always tie to real-world use cases.

If you are thinking about doing an online web dev course, and you want to leave each lesson feeling accomplished, Bloc is for you! Though there have been times I wanted to rip the computer off the table and chuck it across the room, my mentor and the team has always been there to support me and turn those moments into learning experiences.

Would recommend: 10/10

Thanks,
    Bobby

• Excellent Program
    - 12/29/2017
    Tristine • Student

I'm going on my 6th week and I have nothing to complain about other than being forced out of my comfort zone (not a bad thing). Before Bloc, I've tried learning on my own with Udemy courses and other resources. It was not my best way of learning. After careful evaluation, I decided to invest myself in Bloc Design program. It was a hard decision since I just graduated college and don't have money laying around.

This program worth every penny. I love how the course is designed. Contents are not overwhelming. I feel like I'm reading an article rather than textbooks. The program entails mostly on doing assignments and projects, which is a great way for me to apply what I learned.

But the most important part is that Bloc gets me out of my comfort zone. There's a Slack community where mentors are online every single day to answer questions. Even the program director is online to help as a guide rather than as a director himself. Everyone is very approachable. It's encouraging to engage to help others with their assignments, like participating in surveys, usability tests, preference tests, etc.

I also have a meeting with my mentor every week. We talk about future assignments, reflect on old ones, and explain my reasoning for approaching problems. This helps tremendously to become a UI/UX designer as I'm not very skilled at explaining things.

Overall, Bloc Design program helps me grow into a professional while sharpening skills I lack. I learned so much in such short amount of time. I'm excited to finish this program and start my journey as a Designer.

• Design student
    - 12/29/2017
    YJ • Academic advisor • Student

So far I have been in the Designer track for about 8 weeks. The program is great! The materials a clearly presented and there is always a mentor available to help with questions. It’s still a bit early in the program to talk about more detail but I would totally recommend it.

• Teara • Student

Before getting into my review, I'd like to inform you that I was enrolled in another coding bootcamp February-August. I was very frustrated because I just wasn't grasping the thought-process and problem-solving technique of a developer.

Fast-forward to October 2017 when I enrolled in the Bloc Part-Time Web Developer Track - I've learned so much in 8 weeks and I feel confident in my coding abilities. My two mentors so far are very helpful and want to make sure that I understand before adding more material. I am really enjoy it and I'm starting my portfolio and career search. The cirriculum is comprehensive and thorough - that's beneficial to anyone with little or no coding experience.

• Cheney Shreve • Student

I'm starting with week 7 of Bloc's software developer track and I couldn't be more happy with my choice! Coding has been an interest of mine since I got my first exposure to programming during my doctoral degree in environmental sciences. Having spent time as a university educator, I have specific criteria in mind regarding an educational setting. I was accepted into several bootcamps and decided on Bloc for several key reasons: the mentoring, the strong emphasis on software engineering principles in the curriculum, multiple projects to showcase in your portfolio, the open source apprenticeship, and the career support. Where some schools have you submit coding exercises in a Test Driven Development (or TDD) setup, your code at Bloc is reviewed by your mentor. TDD is a great thing to learn (I'm certainly not knocking it) and we also get exposure to TDD at Bloc. However, I like knowing that my mentor looks at my code personally because TDD won't tell you if your code is DRY, if you're following other good practices in programming, or teach you about the readability of your code. I also appreciate that Bloc has you getting started with command line, Atom, Chrome Dev tools and other tools that you'll use as a developer from day one. Instead of pre-recorded lectures, your education is self-guided. You read through assignments, ask questions to your peers over Slack if you get stuck and discuss it in greater detail with your mentor during your weekly meetings. To me, this better prepares you for the work environment. This is not to say that there are not also videos and supporting reading materials in the curriculum, but that it's more of a self-guided approach to problem solving. I also like the flexibility of working remotely. There were other bootcamps that I could have attended in person or online, but Bloc's curriculum, one-to-one mentoring, and option to work from home made it the ideal fit for me. Additionally, Bloc's money back guarentee if you don't get a job after graduating signals its commitment to students and confidence in its program. So far my experience with my mentor has been fabulous! She is an amazing educator and really knows her stuff! Bloc staff are friendly and responsive.

If you are just starting out the search for a bootcamp my advice is to really think about your learning style and what school can help you achieve your goals. There are several good schools out there and everyone is different. Google the "VARK" learning styles if you don't know your learning style. Good luck, you're going to have fun and be glad you took this step!

• Kolby  User Photo
    Kolby • Student Verified via GitHub

First off, I attended a community college prior to Bloc for computer security and forensics. I only went for 1 year before deciding to look into Bloc. So far, the learning approach at Bloc blows the learning approach of a traditional college out of the water.

I love that I can go through the checkpoints at my own pace. If there's a day that I'm busy then I don't have to do any work but best of all in my opinion is that I can go ahead of the curriculum as far as I want. There's never a time that I don't have work to do which is great because the curriculum and learning style is fun.

My mentor is awesome and it's nice to meet with him twice per week. Throughout the week, I'll write down any questions that I have and I get to have them all answered by my mentor during those meetings. If it's a question that is preventing me from moving forward in the checkpoints,  I can shoot my mentor a message on Bloc and he always answers within hours.

Overall, I'm extremely happy with Bloc and have learned so much. I think I learned more in the first day at Bloc than I did in an entire year of college. I think that says a lot.

• Web Developer Track
    - 12/16/2017
    Julius • Student

I have been enrolled at Bloc for one month. The school provides you with the tools and resources to connect with peers & alumni. I liked the option of picking a mentor that will help me achieve success. I have no doubt that the school will prepare you for a career in one of the fields in their selected tracks. The work is challenging!

• John K. • Student

I have been part of Bloc's software develepor track for two months now, and I've learned so much! The cirruculum is clear and focused and appropriately challenging. As soon as I grasp one concept I'm on to the next one, expanding my skills at a steady rate. Whenever I have trouble, I have a mentor who is very responsive. He gives me quality feedback without making a challenge too easy - just enough of a hint to progress while maintaining a sense of self-accomplishment in finding a solution. Even when my mentor is unavailable to answer a question (he doesn't work 24 hours a day) I have access to my peers and other mentors. Someone is always ready to assist. Another huge benefit of Bloc is its career services. I won't complete the program for sometime, but I'm already preparing for my job search and engaging in mock interviews based on what I've learned so far. This prep is invaluable! I'll update this review later on, though for now I feel confident that not only will I aquire the skills to be a talented developer, but I will also have the wherewithal to find a job soon after I graduate.

• Great experience!
    - 12/6/2017
    Melissa

I have been at Bloc for a little over 1 Month. So far I find that it has been really rewarding. Not only am I learning fast and amazed at what I can do already but I am also being challenged everyday. I Would say it's a very tough program, with that being said you will will get a rewarding sensation everytime you complete a checkpoint.

• Roxanne  User Photo
    Roxanne Verified via GitHub

I’m about 1/3 into the course and am having a really good experience so far. I work full time and have odd hours sometimes and Bloc is able to accommodate my needs. The curriculum seems really good. I love that I’ll have a portfolio in the end. The job guarantee is awesome... it serves as a check on the program to provide good resources!

• 1 Month Later
    - 11/19/2017
    Logan • Student

I always knew this was the career path that was right for me and when I was at college I was taking these types of classes but also all the other classes that would have no impact on my future or what I want to be when I enter the work world. I came across Bloc on countless of review websites and immediately knew it was right for me. Bloc is amazing. The mentors are always there to answer any questions that you have and when you have your meetings they go into detail of any questions you have on what you are doing to whatever part of programming that you are not learning. The community on Slack is awesome and will help you if you do not want to keep bothering your mentor with questions. I am currently in the Software Developer Track and I love the curriculum, I love the freedom, and I just love I made the right choice by choosing Bloc.

• Devon Burley

I have been about one month into the web developer track and the experience so far has been the best. The mentorship is by far my favorite thing about Bloc. When you are confused and second guessing yourself, your mentor is there to answer all questions you have. This is something that learning by yourself just cannot provide for you. The checkpoints and assignments are fun and challenging. The Bloc slack community always has interesting links for you to read. I would definitely recommend Bloc to others.

• John P Que • Engineer Drafter • Student

"Design, build, debug and maintain web applications. Additionally, architect databases, improve performance using algorithms, modify extensive code bases, and solve complex problems." Bloc Webpage.

I am in the second phase of my course and loving it. Bloc has been super responive and the material engaging. I have been finding it a great balance of difficult and career driven. The onboarding and quick responses are very profesional and helpful. I have been finding the mentors willing to go above and beyond what my expectations were for helping when I get stuck, suggesting different resources and being realistic.

• My Journey
    - 11/7/2017
    Will Larry • Student

I've been a part of Bloc's Software Development track for about a year now. I've always had a heart for computers, but I never had an opportunity to chase that dream. This was the first time that I was presented with the opportunity to dive into the Tech field.

At first, I was extremely skeptical. Bloc claimed that they could take me (someone who has never coded before) and take me on the path to building fully functional websites. Not only did they claim this, they guaranteed it. I can honestly say that I have a lot to learn, but I am excited with where I am for now.

Lastly, Bloc's program is heavily dependent on mentors. They give the students the freedom to choose their mentor that they would like to work with. I really enjoyed having someone to help me answer my questions and pair program with. This was the best method for me which may not be the best for everyone. My first mentor was not a good fit for me so I asked to be reassigned to another mentor. Bloc took care of this with no problem. I've had two mentors since then and they are amazing. I would recommend Wilson (Web Development Section) and Shannon (Software Development Section) without hesitation.

• Jo  User Photo
    Jo • Student Verified via GitHub

I'm just over 6 weeks into my Part time Web Developer course and thus far I'm enjoying it. My mentors and connects through Slack have been awesome in guiding and assisting me though some challenging code. This course is definitely stretching my brain muscle but I'm determined to push through and put in the time and focus so that I make the most of my time here. Since I'm not that far into the program yet I can't give a full review but I'm excited about what's in store in the coming weeks.

• JacquettaB • Student

I am currently enrolled in the Part-time Web Developer Track. This month will be 2 months since I started. I picked Bloc because there program provided many benefits such as one on one mentor meetings, option of F/T or P/T track, practice and quizzes to help student understand concepts of programming language.

What mainly attracted me to block is having a mentor that can help me when I don't understand a concept. The mentor I have right now is Carrie who is helpful and breaks coding problems down and makes it easier for me to get it.

Bloc curriculum makes me stay on track and gives me the motivation to keep going even when I feel stuck or uncertain. I would definetly recommend Bloc to others.

• BIlly • Student

The pace and structure of the courses work well and give me the flexibility to stay at my current job, and learn the material in a way that lands well with me. What also works is that my mentor is always available to help me and shows an interest in making me succeed.

I was enrolled in their Software Developer Track for 3.5 months, and I completed the entire frontend programming portion, including the projects.  My experience was the the actual course material that bloc was providing was hardly professional or thorough.  Each "checkpoint" consists of a small section of information, which covers maybe 10% of what you need to know.  Additionally, they link you to external resources that are all free (https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/).  All of the actual "educational" material that bloc provides are also just links to Code School, which you can do for free on your own.  The entire 1st module uses Code School's material: https://www.codeschool.com/learn/html-css

As for my mentor, they were really cool and eager to help me, but I honestly felt like I didn't need them.

Additionally, bloc's student advisors/student success team is extremely disorganized and unhelpful.  It actually took 3 weeks for them to respond to one of my emails.

Response From: Megan of Bloc
    Title: Community Growth Associate
    Monday, Nov 06 2017
    Hi there,

My name is Megan and I'm the Community Growth Associate here at Bloc. Thank you for your review! I hate to read that you’re disappointed with your experience so far in our Software Developer Track. Our team relies on data and feedback from our students and this is helpful as we continue to improve our programs.

As Bloc's Software Developer Track is built with beginner programmers in mind, we include these introduction modules that may seem less of value to those who are more experienced or have programmed before. Nonetheless, it's an essential foundation for any developer. We stand behind our curriculum and our outcomes and value your feedback! I'll be sure to pass along your comments to our team.

Please email help@bloc.io with the email you've referenced in your review as our team aims to resolve any student issues within a 24-hour window. We look forward to talking with you!

Best,

Megan
  • Web Design Track
    - 10/29/2017
    Jerry Hoglen • Store Brand Leader • Student

I am currently enrolled in the Bloc Web Design Track at Bloc. I'm about 30% done with the program so far on the 36 week track. I don't normally write reviews but I felt I needed to because Bloc has already had an amazing impact on my learning. I completed a full stack web developer bootcamp through another popular online program and when I finished I realized that I needed to continue learning to even come close to switching careers. I think some bootcamp programs create this belief that after a few months you will have all the training and knowledge to become a designer or developer. This was not the case at all. What I did realize was that I knew I wanted to continue to learn and pursue my dreams and that's when I found Bloc. It's not a bootcamp, It's an apprenticeship that pairs you with a one on one mentor that works very closely with you on a day to week basis. I have been challenged so much during this process so far and know that when I complete this program I will have the skills and confidence to make the change I've been wanting.

• Ildiko Toth  User Photo
    Ildiko Toth • Student Verified via LinkedIn

Bloc is based on the mentor-mentee model where you work once to thrice a week with a mentor who is out there in the industry doing the exact things you are studying. This is the best thing about the program. Otherwise, I also like their projects and reading assignments which are all short and to the point. They also provide references to other sites with more information should you need help. The course is all online which could be a negative to some, but I find it liberating in terms of being able to plan my time as I want, finding mentors and other students to help out via their Slack community, as well as an awesome mentor who is able to help via messages outside of our meeting times. I haven't had job assistance yet from them but that will be later down the line, thus I can't comment on that aspect. In terms of curriculum, they are always updating it as technology progresses.

I had experience and education in designing and coding before jumping onboard, but even then, the amount of effort and time it takes to really hone in those skills and get better is not an easy task. Studying at Bloc requires a lot of self-motivation and drive, which they do tell you up-front. It is like be like being a full-time student and then some. Overall I highly recommend the program - the number of hours you spend on projects and working compares to a full year of study, and compared to college prices, it's a steal for what you get.

• Chris • Student

I graduated with a bachelor's in Poltical Science about a little over a year ago, with the intent of going to law school and pursuing a career in law. However, as my time out of school passed while I was studying for the LSAT, I began to have doubts whether or not this actually was the career choice I wanted, and if I would truly be satisfied with this years later.

Many nights I found myself unable to sleep, dreading that if I were to simply ignore my doubts and continue on to law I would regret that decision and curse myself for doing so. I was extremely hesitant to make any sort of movement to find out whether or not law was comfortable with me, and it wasn't until many pushes from a friend that I began to learn code; however I found myself struggling with it tremendously.

It was then that I started to look more into UI/UX Design, and took a free intro course on coursera. Upon completing it, I discovered that this was a career I would enjoy, and was something I genuinely felt interested to learn more about. I contacted a Bloc student advisor, and after an extremely informative and helpful conversation, I realized that Bloc was the course that would lead me to eventually reach my goal of becoming a designer.

I started the Designer track just a little over 2 months agao, and I feel extremely satisfied with everything I've learned so far. The curriculum has been informative and I haven't had any trouble understanding the lessons as they are presented. The lessons are very interesting due to them introducing concepts, then asking you to apply those concepts to actual tasks for the assignments in order to prepare you for future designwork. My mentor has been extremely helpful so far as well, and I look forward to working with him more during my course.

While the prospect of getting a job is quite a ways away for me, I feel confident that if I apply myself with this course, then pursuing a job after I graduate will be a non issue.

Bloc has an acceptance rate of 100%, of which 100% of accepted students enroll in a course. Of the students who enroll at Bloc, 41% graduate. 73% are hired in technical roles within 120 days and report an average income of $65,411.

Matriculation Information

90 days

120 days

After 120 days

Employment Breakdown:

This chart shows the breakdown of roles for job-seeking graduates.

Bloc students reflected in this report as Enrolled are students who continued after 4 weeks of starting in the Part-Time Web Developer Track, Software Engineer Track, and Full Stack Track.

Read the verified report here: https://www.bloc.io/employment-and-completion-rates