ASI Data Science
ASI Data Science offers a full-time, 8-week data science fellowship in London, England. The program takes top PhD graduates and software engineers through an intense data science and data engineering curriculum in order to apply skills learned in any industry. Each fellow works on a large data project with real business impact at a leading innovate company in Europe. The program culminates in Demo Day where fellows present their work to leading London data scientists, business leaders, and hiring managers. Participation in the fellowship is free of charge.
Recent ASI Data Science News
ASI Data Science Fellowship
The curriculum covers machine learning, data engineering, SQL, NoSQL, Spark, data visualization and a range of business skills. The main component is a project with a partner company solving a real business problem using data science and/or data engineering. Fellows can then use this project to showcase their skills.
0 reviews sorted by:
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on ASI Data Science
Welcome to our last monthly coding bootcamp news roundup of 2016! Each month, we look at all the happenings from the coding bootcamp world from new bootcamps to fundraising announcements, to interesting trends we’re talking about in the office. This December, we heard about a bootcamp scholarship from Uber, employers who are happily hiring bootcamp grads, investments from New York State and a Tokyo-based staffing firm, diversity in tech, and as usual, new coding schools, courses, and campuses!Continue Reading →