2020Shift's #MoreThanCode offers a 7-week, part-time product design bootcamp in New York, NY. 2020Shift was created to help tech and digital media companies diversify their recruitment process, retain minority talent and provide leadership and skills-based training to the industry's next leaders. 2020Shift has focused on building amazing relationships with contemporary companies to make waves in diversity and inclusion. The curriculum is uniquely developed by the 2020Shift team and tech partners to give students hands-on experience and behind the scenes knowledge. Because of the focus on diversity, all instructors reflect students in race, ethnicity and/or gender expression/identity. Through #MoreThanCode, 2020Shift aims to create the next generation of innovators and make tech more reflective of the world we live in.
Recent 2020Shift Reviews: Rating 3.0
Recent 2020Shift News
Students will learn the fundamentals of product management, roadmapping, prototyping, and basic UX/UI design. Students will work on an intensive client brief with UBER and have the opportunity to walk away with a tangible project that can be used in their portfolio or professional site. This course is ideal for anyone interested in product management, UI design, or applying the skill to an existing business.
- Start Date
- None scheduled
- Class size
- New York City
- Minimum Skill Level
- Placement Test
1 review sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on 2020Shift
Welcome to the January 2017 Course Report monthly coding bootcamp news roundup! Each month, we look at all the happenings from the coding bootcamp world from new bootcamps to fundraising announcements, to interesting trends. This month we applaud initiatives that bring technology to underserved communities, we look at employment trends, and new coding schools and campuses. Plus, we hear a funny story about an honest taxi driver. Read below or listen to our latest Coding Bootcamp News Roundup Podcast.Continue Reading →