2020Shift's #MoreThanCode offers a 7-week, part-time product design bootcamp in New York, NY. 2020Shift was created to help tech and digital media companies diversify their recruitment process, retain minority talent and provide leadership and skills-based training to the industry's next leaders. 2020Shift has focused on building amazing relationships with contemporary companies to make waves in diversity and inclusion. The curriculum is uniquely developed by the 2020Shift team and tech partners to give students hands-on experience and behind the scenes knowledge. Because of the focus on diversity, all instructors reflect students in race, ethnicity and/or gender expression/identity. Through #MoreThanCode, 2020Shift aims to create the next generation of innovators and make tech more reflective of the world we live in.
New York City
Students will learn the fundamentals of product management, roadmapping, prototyping, and basic UX/UI design. Students will work on an intensive client brief with UBER and have the opportunity to walk away with a tangible project that can be used in their portfolio or professional site. This course is ideal for anyone interested in product management, UI design, or applying the skill to an existing business.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.