2020shift--logo

2020Shift

New York City

2020Shift

2020Shift's #MoreThanCode offers a 7-week, part-time product design bootcamp in New York, NY. 2020Shift was created to help tech and digital media companies diversify their recruitment process, retain minority talent and provide leadership and skills-based training to the industry's next leaders. 2020Shift has focused on building amazing relationships with contemporary companies to make waves in diversity and inclusion. The curriculum is uniquely developed by the 2020Shift team and tech partners to give students hands-on experience and behind the scenes knowledge. Because of the focus on diversity, all instructors reflect students in race, ethnicity and/or gender expression/identity. Through #MoreThanCode, 2020Shift aims to create the next generation of innovators and make tech more reflective of the world we live in.

Recent 2020Shift Reviews: Rating 3.5

all (3) reviews for 2020Shift →

Recent 2020Shift News

• Product Design

Product Management, User Experience Design
    LocationNew York City
    Students will learn the fundamentals of product management, roadmapping, prototyping, and basic UX/UI design. Students will work on an intensive client brief with UBER and have the opportunity to walk away with a tangible project that can be used in their portfolio or professional site. This course is ideal for anyone interested in product management, UI design, or applying the skill to an existing business.
  • Fabian Eckerd • Applicant

My name is Fabian, I wanted to purchase a home a months ago, but I wasn’t approved for a loan, to be approved I needed a score of at least 700, but my score was at 588. I had many hard inquiries, collections, late payments, unpaid debts and an eviction.  I contacted 760Plus Credit Score; they helped me wipe all the negative items and raised my score to 802. It’s been a month now and nothing is coming back. Call this number +1 (304) 774 5902 or text them at 760pluscreditscore @gmail.com.