wbs-coding-school-logo

WBS Coding School

Average Rating4.85
249 Reviews
8 Courses
WBS Coding School is a hybrid tech bootcamp in Europe that teaches students to become web developers, data scientists, marketing analysts, or digital product designers in 4-6 months. Students can choose to attend online or on-campus in Berlin, Germany. The bootcamps offer a hands-on learning experience, personal feedback sessions, guided live lessons, job interview training, and a project-based curriculum to build a solid portfolio. Full-time bootcamps follow a uniqu...

249 WBS Coding School Reviews

• Rafaelow
    Student • Data Science Bootcamp (full-time) • Hybrid (Online & In-person)
    Oct 06, 2023

Great Experience

I had an immensely positive experience throughout the Bootcamp. Embarking with no prior knowledge of Data Science, I was pleasantly surprised by the comprehensive introduction that laid a strong foundation for my future explorations in the field. The tutors played a crucial role, exhibiting exceptional teaching skills by meticulously gauging our individual skill levels and ensuring that every participant advanced, fostering an inclusive learning environment.The concluding two weeks at th...
  • Mayra Banderali
    Graduate • UX/UI Product Design Bootcamp (full-time) • Hybrid (Online & In-person)
    Sep 11, 2023

DPD - WBS Coding School

The bootcamp served as an excellent introduction to Digital Product Design. The positive aspects included the conducive work environment, a knowledgeable instructor, and the physical campus experience, which all contributed to a holistic learning atmosphere.

However, I believe there is room for improvement in terms of career support. Incorporating real-world projects or connections with companies could enhance the learning experience by providing a glimpse into th...
  • Crystal Wong
    Graduate • Data Science Bootcamp (full-time) • Online
    Aug 28, 2023

Intense Program: Beneficial for STEM Degree Holders Seeking Additional Skills

I believe a significant number of reviews are left by students who have just completed the course and are still riding the wave of enthusiasm. Initially, I was informed that upon finishing the course, one could opt for any data career path and that the employment rate stood at 90%, among other claims. However, my perspective shifted considerably a few months later when I confronted the reality.

The program is demanding and packed with content. Spanning a mere 14 weeks, it encompas...
  • Puri
    Graduate • Full-Stack Web & App Development Bootcamp (full-time) • Hybrid (Online & In-person)
    Jul 11, 2023

Tough but worth it!

You get a lot of material to learn and since it's an intensive course it's sometimes hard to keep up, but since there is no grading process the pressure is bearable and in group projects you can learn a lot with your colleagues and from each other.

Personally, I was lucky to be part of a particularly warm and helpful group, and probably taught by the best two leaders Reagan and Lilian. <3

But the staff is generally very friendly! The company is modern and represents valu...
  • Anton Poblozki
    Graduate • Full-Stack Web & App Development Bootcamp (full-time) • Online
    Jul 10, 2023

Challenging but are rewarding

I think it’s a great way to break into tech or solidify pre existing web dev knowledge. Coming with zero coding experience, it will be really challenging and you’ll probably need some more months after the boot camp to practice (in order to find a job in the field). However, if you have already studied Web Dev for a while and have been looking for a way to practice and deepen your understanding to be ready to apply for jobs (my personal situation), I can also recommend this Bootcamp!
  • Aptula Hashim
    Jul 07, 2023

This bootcamp is the best

It was an incredible experience to learn coding from scratch. It's really tough for newcomers, but with these guys you don't have to worry about it, because they make it easy, fun and support you all the way.
  • Stefan
    Graduate • Full-Stack Web & App Development Bootcamp (full-time) • Berlin
    Jul 07, 2023

intense, informative, life changing, fun and very very useful

This Bootcamp is amazing. I really really recommend to got to the campus for the final project, because the love, appreciation and knowledge exchange you will get from it is valueable for the rest of your life.
  • Fabian Maier
    Graduate • Data Science Bootcamp (full-time) • Hybrid (Online & In-person)
    May 08, 2023

Not even worth it

After reading numerous positive reviews, I decided to start the hybrid bootcamp at the beginning of this year. The first week was okay, as everything was new, and I had the opportunity to get to know the other students. After that, you could see one flaw after the other. Below, it is a list with all the problems that I saw during my time in this bootcamp:

Curriculum: Everything is crammed together, you just breeze through the material without understanding the principles of the co...

Miguel of WBS Coding School

Community Manager

Aug 31, 2023

Dear customer,
    We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback regarding your experience with our bootcamp. We are truly sorry to hear that you didn't find our services up to your expectations, and we would like to address your concerns. We are committed to continuously improving our services and ensuring that our students have a positive learning journey.
    In your review, we noticed that you didn't mention your name, which makes it a bit challenging for us to identify your specific case and provide personalized assistance. We would greatly appreciate it if you could provide us with more information or reach out to our team so that we can better understand your concerns.
    It's important to mention that job placement after completing our bootcamp is influenced by a multitude of factors. While we do provide guidance and resources to help our students in their job search, job placement is not a one-size-fits-all outcome. It often depends on an individual's skills, experience, networking efforts, and the current job market conditions.
    We genuinely care about our students' success and well-being. We would like to learn more about your experience and explore how we can assist you better. Please feel free to contact us so that we can address your concerns directly and provide you with the support you need.
    Best regards,
    Your WBS CODING SCHOOL Team

• Lucy Palencia
    Feb 20, 2023

hard but fair

During the bootcamp I had many doubts about my learning. At the end I learned more that I imagined. I was never alone. The school team always gave me emotional and technical support. I was able to improve my skills and gain new ones. Teamwork and learning by doing are encouraged in all the projects.
  • Amelie Rosenstein
    Graduate • Data Science Bootcamp (full-time) • Online
    Jan 24, 2023

An absolute recommendation

This 15 week's Bootcamp was an amazing experience. It starts with a preparatory course to get everyone on the same page. Team and individual projects are used to teach new concepts and tools. WBS offers great support from a wonderful community and amazing supervisors.
  • Bart Simpson
    Dec 08, 2022

intense, fun, inspiring

the 3 month course was a very good and complete introduction in to the field of web development. This course is different from others, because the last 3 weeks of campus phase  are a whole different environment. It was nice to experience the  online and in person learning environment, which i think is a good preparation for the actual job-market. WBS Coding School at all is a very professional environment. Career Services and the overall support are well structured around the technical c...
  • Oliver Rausch
    Graduate • Full-Stack Web & App Development Bootcamp (full-time) • Online
    Nov 04, 2022

15 Wochen in einem Bootcamp mit einer wunderbaren Comunity

Da der Kurs jetzt auch auf deutsch angeboten wird, habe ich sofort zugegriffen und ich habe keinen Tag bereut. Trotz des umfangreichen und sehr anstrengenden Lehrplans mit steiler Lernkurve, wird man jerderzeit vollumpfänglich unterstützt und kann bei Fragen jeder Art ein wirklich sehr kompetentes Team um Hilfe bitten. Ich kann diesen Kurs also aus vollstem Herzen empfehlen.

WBS Coding School Alumni Outcomes

Recent WBS Coding School News

There are no blog posts about this school yet.

WBS Coding School Alumni Reviews Summary

Based on 200+ WBS Coding School alumni reviews on Course Report, the school is highly regarded for its immersive and comprehensive bootcamps, particularly in Full-Stack Web & App Development and Data Science. Students praise the school for its knowledgeable instructors, hands-on learning approach, and supportive community. A review highlighted, "The instructors were knowledgeable, supportive, and passionate about teaching. The curriculum was well-designed and covered a wide range of topics"​​. However, some students noted the intensity of the courses, requiring significant dedication and effort.
4.9
4.8
4.7
4.5
Recent WBS Coding School News
FAQs

How much does WBS Coding School cost?

WBS Coding School costs around €10,500. On the lower end, some WBS Coding School courses like Marketing Analytics Bootcamp (part-time) cost €7,000.

Where does WBS Coding School have campuses?

WBS Coding School has in-person campuses in Berlin. WBS Coding School also has a remote classroom so students can learn online.

Is WBS Coding School worth it?

WBS Coding School hasn't shared alumni outcomes yet, but one way to determine if a bootcamp is worth it is by reading alumni reviews. 249 WBS Coding School alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed WBS Coding School on Course Report - you should start there!

Is WBS Coding School legit?

We let alumni answer that question. 249 WBS Coding School alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed WBS Coding School and rate their overall experience a 4.85 out of 5.

Does WBS Coding School offer scholarships or accept the GI Bill?

Right now, it doesn't look like WBS Coding School offers scholarships or accepts the GI Bill. We're always adding to the list of schools that do offer Exclusive Course Report Scholarships and a list of the bootcamps that accept the GI Bill.

Can I read WBS Coding School reviews?

You can read 249 reviews of WBS Coding School on Course Report! WBS Coding School alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed WBS Coding School and rate their overall experience a 4.85 out of 5.

Is WBS Coding School accredited?

While bootcamps must be approved to operate, accreditation is relatively rare. WBS Coding School doesn't yet share information about their accreditation status.

Get our FREE Ultimate Guide to Paying for a Bootcamp