Both bootcamps offer flexible scheduling and 20-30 hour weeks, so students still have time for a part-time job or college courses. To apply, applicants should submit a written application via the website, then the admissions team will reach out to schedule an interview. There are no technical requirements for admission to either course.
Students from both courses will graduate with a project portfolio to show prospective employers their learned skills. Successful graduates of the cyber bootcamp will receive a number of CompTIA certifications. Career services are included to help prepare students for success in changing career paths or advancing in their current employment field.
Wagner College bootcamps are powered by QuickStart.
Recent Wagner College Reviews: Rating 4.5
Recent Wagner College News
Start Date None scheduled Cost $7,900 Class size 10 Location OnlineThe Cybersecurity Professional bootcamp is an immersive and accelerated training program with a focus on creating the next generation of cyber security professionals. You will attend courses, do hands on labs and apply your learning to successfully complete projects that address different cyber security topics. Throughout the program you will interact with experts who will guide you through the bootcamp, answer questions, and help with labs and project. The bootcamp will end with few capstone projects where you will apply your learning to real life cyber security challenges. This is a 6 months program and students are expected to spend 15 to 25 hours a week to master the material. Graduates of this program will learn critical skills for different cyber security careers and will have access to career services throughout the program. This bootcamp will cover the material needed for following certifications: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, CompTIA CySA+, Certified Ethical Hacking, CompTIA Pentest+
Deposit $1000 FinancingFinancing is available through Climb Credit. Tuition Plans Students can choose to pay monthly installments during the course, or use a deferred tuition payment option. Refund / Guarantee Guaranteed job placement or 100% fee refund. Scholarship - No minimum eligibility requirement - Each application will be reviewed by our admissions committee - Each application will be treated independently - Offered scholarship is not part of the university system
Minimum Skill Level Basic knowledge of IT and Networking. Placement Test No Interview No
- MySQL, Data Visualization, Excel, Data Analytics , Data Structures, Business Intelligence, SQL
OnlinePart Time20 Hours/week16 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $6,900 Class size 10 Location OnlineThe Data Analytics & Visualization Bootcamp at Wagner College is a part-time i.e. 20 hours a week or less, this program helps you start a career as a data analyst in 4 months. You will gain complete knowledge and skills to thoroughly analyze data and help business leaders make important decisions, even if you have no prior practical experience working as an analyst.
Deposit $1000 FinancingLending partners available from Climb Credit. Tuition Plans 4 months Refund / Guarantee Guaranteed job placement or 100% fee refund. Scholarship - No minimum eligibility requirement - Each application will be reviewed by our admissions committee - Each application will be treated independently - Offered scholarship is not part of the university system Apply now: https://bit.ly/2m0yFCn
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
- Data Science, R, Data Visualization, Spark, Data Structures, SQL, Python, Machine Learning
OnlinePart Time20 Hours/week26 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $7,900 Class size 10 Location OnlineThe Wagner's data science bootcamp is a job-ready training that truly masters you in the data science field within 26 weeks. The immersive bootcamp program includes concepts, theories and projects; however, you will have all the help needed to navigate through the process in the form of academic counselling, mentor office hours and assessments. You will learn; • Start from the basics of Data Querying, Data Analysis and Data Visualization • Leverage Mathematics and Statistical concepts for Data Science practices • Learn Python and R to manipulate data for Machine Learning • Deep dive into Programming language to develop data-driven intelligent solutions Who is the Data Science Bootcamp for? • College fresh-grads and enjoyed math and statistics • College degree holder and currently looking for a career change but do not know where to start • Want to learn data-driven real life social and business decisions • Comfortable with basic data tools like Excel and fundamentals of statistics • Looking for a career that provides tremendous freelancing opportunities and growth What Skills will you learn? • Transact-SQL • Excel • Power BI • Data Visualization • Python • R Programming • Machine Learning • Spark • Azure HDInsight • Predictive Analytics
Deposit Minimum $1000 (subject to the selected payment option). FinancingLoan facility available with Climb Credit. Tuition Plans $990 will be deposited at the time of enrollment. $1,485 monthly, to pay for 6 months. Total: $8,890 Refund / Guarantee You receive career coaching to help you find a job within 6 months or your money back. Scholarship Yes we offer scholarships and it doesn't have any eligibility requirement. However, each application will be reviewed by our admissions committee and treated independently. The offered scholarship is not part of the university system.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
In PersonFull Time20 Hours/week16 Weeks
Deposit N/A FinancingFinancing is available through Climb Credit. Tuition Plans Students can choose to pay monthly installments during the course, or use a deferred tuition payment option. Refund / Guarantee You receive career coaching to help you find a job within 6 months or your money back. Scholarship Scholarships are available. Each application will be reviewed by our admissions committee and treated independently. The scholarship is not part of the university system.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview Yes
- Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Wagner College scholarship for $500 off tuition!
EligibilityOffer is only valid for new applicants. Applicants who have already submitted an application cannot claim this scholarship. & This scholarship cannot be combined with other offers.
- All courses in Online
Wagner College Reviews
10 reviews sorted by:
- The program exceeded my expectations- 11/11/2020Juan Myles • Graduate • Course: Cybersecurity Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInThe cybersecurity course I enrolled in has been impactful. The process involved from gaining admission to completion of the course has been seamless. The online lectures, assessments, and grading helped me keep a tab on my development effortlessly and navigate the website interface without stress. The certification exam preparation was everything I needed, as it has helped me gain practical knowledge on the course.
The self-determined pace at which students learn lessons allows for flexibility in assimilation, depending on all students' abilities. I am in no doubt that everyone has the chance to become their best with this course.
- Great course- 11/11/2020Kai Rylee • Web Developer • Graduate • Course: Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInFor anyone who wants to get professional qualifications in web development, this bootcamp is the best way to go about it. It uses high quality teaching methods for full stack web development, which is my specified area of interest.
I learned several skills like HTML, responsive web design, bootstrap and WordPress, python. I was also able to develop an extensive portfolio that played a huge role in my getting my current job.
You get a certificate of certificate of completion at the end of this training and this increases your chances of getting jobs from prospective employers. The also includes a series of mentoring sessions, interview examinations and career development session to put you through in different areas.
- Cybersecurity made easy- 11/18/2020Ann Levaughn • Cybersecurity Analyst • Graduate • Course: Cybersecurity Bootcamp • Campus: OnlineLearning this course took me through the rudiments of cybersecurity, broken down in bits enough for a novice like me to full grasp the tough concepts. Today, I am a Cybersecurity Analyst at a prestigious commercial bank. I owe all this to attending the Bootcamp last fall. I worked with so many friendly instructors who guided me on the right path and made useful resources available to me right from the very beginning. I don’t think I would have gotten anything close to what I got here anywhere else; especially not at the going price. It was worth every penny and my knowledge base in the area of cybersecurity now is quite apt.
- Excellent support and great program overall- 11/14/2020Jason Guilfoyle • Student • Course: Cybersecurity Bootcamp • Campus: OnlineAs an intern on cybersecurity, my horizon has broadened by this course. Career support was rich and encompassing. I was adequately equipped for life during and after the course . The instructors properly mentored everyone. The online and self-paced courses allowed me to practice appropriately offline and apply the knowledge garnered in real-time, learned ethical hacking - by discovering the methods engaged in by hackers to a system and be abreast on how to checkmate their activities. The culmination of everything that ended at the certification examination was a ride to remember, I passed my exam excellently well, and I am happy.
- Great way to learn cyber security- 11/14/2020Ryan Farrell • Graduate • Course: Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: OnlineI have never been so satisfied with the level of insight I got taking this web development course. It was really a step in the right direction. Prior to this, I had struggled with various YouTube tutorials that go on and on without any clear learning path. This course was blessing because it came with a concise course curriculum and great online lectures. Now the icing on the cake is that they have self-paced courses you can learn easily at your convenience. Another thing I enjoyed was the student support program complete with live mentoring sessions and a virtual learning experience. Surmise it to say, it is a complete package worth every cent!
- Web development course review- 11/13/2020Vernon Christopher • Web Developer • Graduate • Course: Web Development Bootcamp • Campus: OnlineBefore taking this course, I had tried and failed to learn web development. This course was my last shot before I dropped it for good, and I must say I'm glad I tried.
The coaches were great and very skilled as they took their time to identify the problem areas and break them down very carefully for their students to understand. The student support in this Bootcamp is exceptional!
I am more conversant with Python, which was a severe problem area for me initially. Now, I am confident enough to begin interview preparations for entry-level jobs in web development. However, there are some areas which i feel the tutors didn't do well to explain better, and I'm still on the edge in most of those areas.
So overall, the support was great, but the classes were average.
- I enjoyed every bit of it- 11/11/2020Ethan James • Graduate • Course: Cybersecurity Bootcamp • Campus: OnlineThe course is well structured and explains the various aspect of cybersecurity and its application in multiple domains. The course provides insight into multiple areas of cybersecurity and prepares you for various certification including CompTIA A+, CompTIA Security+ and CompTIA Network+.The materials for the program are very detailed and comprehensive. Despite my prior knowledge, I was blown off by how rich the curriculum is. This is an excellent and comprehensive course for a beginner and intermediate level. You should take this course if you are interested in a career in cybersecurity. Participants are awarded a participation certificate at the end of the program. That would give you an edge when job hunting.
- Best Online training I've had- 11/8/2020Hoffmann • Student • Course: Data Science Bootcamp • Campus: OnlineI know how to use Tableau, Power Bi and a little of Python. This program was supposed to be a refresher, but it served more than that. I gain great value and learnt some aspects of these tools that I didn’t even know existed. I spent so much time in the virtual lab practicing to better my Python. I’ve also pick up R, and absolutely love it.
Half way into the course, and I was having a blast, discussing deep learning and predictive analysis.
While it’s a very long program, its knowledge you’ll gain will be worth every bit of it. I’ve had a friend sign up for cyber security program, and another is also currently working on her admission.
- It can be better- 11/12/2020Anonymous • Data Scientist • Graduate • Course: Data Science Bootcamp • Campus: OnlineThe course as a whole offers a lot, especially if you are new to data science. The beginning seems boring, as the instructors took too much time to explain what the course was about. It later became interesting as it progressed. The content overall is informative, but I think it can be improved by expanding on the mathematics side.
I was able to quickly understand the basics of data science and Analytics, because I had prior idea of those. But I think there should be more theoretical aspects explaining these functions before giving examples. These may be just peculiar to me, but I think it would help others. I hope they see this aswell.
- Very Good- 11/12/2020Anonymous • Graduate • Course: Cybersecurity Bootcamp • Campus: OnlineJust last year, I consulted a friend who had some training in data management who told me about this cybersecurity course. Without hesitation, I registered for it, free of any hassle, and started watching the online lectures. I must confess, what seemed like rocket science was broken down into simple bits and piece enough for a newbie such as myself to quickly grab some of the basic concepts. I have started working on my own project which I hope to expand as time goes on. I have gotten the kind of career guidance from their tutors that I believe I wouldn’t have gotten even if I was in a regular college. Their live mentoring sessions are second to none. I am really enjoying myself and my desire at the end of the course is that I can fully specialize in this field, which just slightly over a year ago was all but a mystery to me.