techproeducation-logo

TechProEducation

Average Rating4.85
42 Reviews
9 Courses

TechProEducation offers online bootcamps in Data Science (26 weeks), Full Stack Automation Engineer (21 weeks), Cyber Security (16 weeks), AWS & DevOps Engineering (21 weeks), Full Stack Mobile Developer (24 weeks), Full Stack Java Developer (24 weeks), Back End Developer (24 weeks), Salesforce Developer (14 weeks), and Front End Developer (18 weeks). TechProEducation offers mentorship and 1:1 tutoring sessions to students needing extra support. Students should...

42 TechProEducation Reviews

• Merve Aslan
    Nov 26, 2021

qa

a very interactive course in terms of student relations documentation instructor instructors and tools are very successful
  • Yusuf celik
    Graduate • Full Stack Automation Engineer • Online
    Nov 26, 2021

Techproed bootcamp

The course has both the training it provides and the mentoring service that enables you to work and understand the lessons better during the course.  I have seen that even people who are not related to software can be programmers.
  • Kemal Ozden
    Sales Force Admin • Graduate • Full Stack Automation Engineer • Online

Full Stack Automation Engineer, Salesforce Developer

I have attended 2 courses in TechProEd. Both of them were given by very good experts. They are good at in their area and their ability to teach well is incredible. Moreover, during the course, and when the course finishes, they keep helping in finding a job.
  • Ebru Avcı
    Web Developer • Graduate • Online

Great Bootcamp

It is  great bootcamp with experienced intructors and quick technical support. During the course, They help and encourage you with professional team. If you would like to have a job in a short period of time(6 mounts), you should enroll this bootcamp. Thanks to everyone...
  • Mahmut Bal

Full-Stuck Automation Test Engineer

It is absolutely a very good online boot camp program. Strongly recommended.
  • Jack
    Worker • Graduate • Full Stack Automation Engineer • Online

Review

Techpro Education is such a great opportunity.
  • Münevver Büşra TEKŞAM
    Industrial Engineer • Student • Data Science • Online
    Nov 20, 2021

Perfect Data Science Course

For any type of problem, they have such a good team to help u and solve it easly. The classes were extremely good because of lecturer's knowledge. I am suggesting to all of industrial engineer to take this course to improve data analyses skills. 👍
  • Zafer ACER
    data scientist • Student • Data Science • Online
    Nov 20, 2021

Data Science

Great instructors and dedicated stuff. Thanks for everyone who helped me during my bootcamp.
  • Nil
    Qa • Student • Full Stack Automation Engineer • Online
    Nov 18, 2021

Qa

Wonderful botcamp with instructor, mentoring, career coaching
  • Scott Jobs
    Data • Graduate • Data Science • Online
    Nov 13, 2021

Excellent IT Education Company

One of the best courses on the IT education sector. I can say that it is the best in the IT industry, especially in some course titles. Warm human relations were established as public relationship. Questions were answered very quickly throughout the course. Instructors are very good at their field. They were very helpful. Suitable projects for the IT sector were carried out. I would recommend it to everyone.
  • Nur
    Tirn • Student
    Nov 05, 2021

Best Bootcamp with Best Instuctors!

I'm a student of TechproEducation and in a month I'll finish my Bootcamp and will be a Full-Stack Automation Engineer. I was in another field before and I started my IT Career with TechProEducation. Instructors are experienced IT people who also have teaching experiences. Because of that they know how to teach very well. I have learned UI, API and Database testing. We have weekly Mentoring Sessions and they teach us how to prepare our Resume properly. They organize weekly IT Talks with t...
  • Sema
    Front-End Developer • Graduate • Online
    Oct 23, 2021

Thanks Techpro Education

Hi! I am a Techpro Education Web developer graduate. I am more than satisfied with the quality and up-to-date education. Even though I I don't have any IT background, I landed a good job.  The greatest part of the course was being able to easily ask any question to the instructors in our live lessons. The self-confidence of the teachers were amazing. I would like to thank everyone who contributed.

TechProEducation Alumni Outcomes

Recent TechProEducation News

There are no blog posts about this school yet.