techproeducation-logo

TechProEducation

Average Rating4.85
42 Reviews
9 Courses

TechProEducation offers online bootcamps in Data Science (26 weeks), Full Stack Automation Engineer (21 weeks), Cyber Security (16 weeks), AWS & DevOps Engineering (21 weeks), Full Stack Mobile Developer (24 weeks), Full Stack Java Developer (24 weeks), Back End Developer (24 weeks), Salesforce Developer (14 weeks), and Front End Developer (18 weeks). TechProEducation offers mentorship and 1:1 tutoring sessions to students needing extra support. Students should...

42 TechProEducation Reviews

• Ricard Miller
    Java Developer • Graduate • Full-Stack Java Developer • Online
    Oct 20, 2021

Teaching Technic

I had a very good 6-month education and really like the teaching technic. It makes you learn and progress step by step and you don't feel too much, so you can't do it. This made me stick the program and don't give up. If you don't have a coding background this is the school you can enjoy learning.
  • April K.
    Cloud Engineer • Graduate • AWS & DevOps Engineering • Online
    Oct 20, 2021

IT Career in 6 months!

Love this Bootcamp and their instructors. Great documentation and curriculum. Amazing support. All five stars!! Techpro Education is such a great opportunity.
  • Mary Star
    SDET • Student • Full Stack Automation Engineer • Online

TechPro Education offers recordings

TechPro Education makes recordings available just after the love classes and keeps the recordings accessible even after the course end. This very helpful to repeat for students
  • Sam Walker
    Software Engineer • Student • Full-Stack Java Developer • Online

Professional Teaching

TechPro Education has professional instructors, if you want to learn a subject well I recommend TechPro Education
  • Dmitry J.
    QA Engineer • Full Stack Automation Engineer • Online

Amazing IT School

It was a great 6-month program. I learned everything that I need in the work environment. I really appreciate all instructors and staff. I am a QA Engineer now and love it.
  • Joe Stan
    Full Stack Mobile Developer • Graduate • Full - Stack Mobile Developer • Online
    Oct 16, 2021

Best BootCamp

I joined the Mobile Developer program, and it was a very detailed curriculum and excellent instructors. I got multiple offers even there was a month to finish the course. It is really worth it and I recommend it to everyone!!!
  • Mikael
    Sr. Data Scientist • Graduate • Data Science • Online
    Oct 14, 2021

Sr. Data Scientist

It was an excellent learning experience for me to attend Data Science Bootcamp at TechPro Education. It was quite challenging for me because I had never programmed before taking the course. The programs are designed to make sure you have a solid background in technical skills and to equip you with the tools to prepare you market needs. After the Bootcamp, you can continually develop your skills. I had excellent instructors who were very good teaching skills and were knowledgeable. They wer...

• Brian Collins
    Software Engineer • Graduate • Full Stack Automation Engineer • Online
    Oct 12, 2021

Software Engineer

I have had a great experience being one of their students and all technical skills I have learned was through their professional expertise!
    Thank you for your commitment for our career goals!
  • Matt
    Automation Tester • Graduate • Full Stack Automation Engineer • Online
    Oct 12, 2021

Best IT School

I am glad I joined TechProEducation. I once was trying to make minimum wage. After attending the Automation Tester bootcamp, I tripled my salary. The school has friendly atmosphere, knowledgeable instructors, informative mentoring session. I thank TechPro Education for supporting me from the start to the end!
    QA • Full Stack Automation Engineer • Online
    Feb 23, 2022

QA

You are at the right address if you wanna be QA Engineer.
    I highly recommend taking this course if you really want to be a QA Engineer. The course structure & curriculum are excellent. Actually, there are a lot of things & details to be mentioned like pre-class materials/documentations, mentoring service, group works, the team works, Career Coaching Department, and so on. You are at the...
    Salesforce Developer • Graduate • Salesforce Developer • Online
    Jan 31, 2022

Best IT education

Less than half a year I gained a profession and I am having super fun. The bootcamp was extremely enjoying and it was incredibly beneficial.
    Student • Data Science • Online
    Jan 17, 2022

I recommend TechPro Education

I have been attending the DS course at TechProEducation for about two months. I had no prior knowledge of DS issues. Our instructors are very knowledgeable about their subjects. At the same time, they teach the lessons very well. They always helping us when we have a problem. At the end of each subject, they have a project application (Capstone) done under the supervision of a teacher related to that subject. I recommend TechProEducation to those who want to educate themselves on DB issu...

TechProEducation Alumni Outcomes

Recent TechProEducation News

There are no blog posts about this school yet.