osmi-pro-logo

OSMI PRO

OSMI PRO

OSMI PRO is an edtech company that offers part-time, online bootcamps that teach the skills needed to become a web developer (40 weeks), web designer (16 weeks), data analyst (28 weeks), or QA engineer (40 weeks). Classes are a mix of live online lectures and pre-recorded videos. The bootcamps have collaborative, project-based components that simulate real world scenarios, and students graduate with a portfolio of completed projects.

The Web Developer bootcamp covers topics like object oriented programming, responsive web design, algorithms, data structures, HTML, CSS, SQL, and JavaScript. The QA Engineer course teaches students the basics of testing, API testing, mobile application testing, and how to use testing tools. The Data Analyst bootcamp covers topics like Excel, SQL, Python, Power BI, and statistics for data analysis. The Web Design bootcamp covers topics like design basics,UX/UI design, brand design, Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Tilda, Readymag, and Adobe After Effects.

OSMI PRO is open to complete beginners. Interested individuals are welcome to a free consultation to help them make a decision.

OSMI PRO is designed to help students get the skills they need to land entry-level jobs. 88% of students find a job within 6 months after graduating. Career support is included as part of the curriculum, including resume building advice, interview prep, and help with scheduling interviews.

Recent OSMI PRO Reviews: Rating 4.5

all (10) reviews for OSMI PRO →

Recent OSMI PRO News

• Data Analyst

CostRM10,370
    Tuition PlansOSMI PRO allows students to pay in installments over the duration of the course.
    Refund / GuaranteeOSMI PRO offers a 14-day, money back guarantee.
  • QA Engineer

Quality Assurance Testing, Product Management
    CostRM7,668
    Tuition PlansOSMI PRO allows students to pay in installments over the course of the program.
    Refund / GuaranteeOSMI PRO offers a 14-day money-back guarantee.
  • Web Designer

User Experience Design, Design
    CostRM5,627
    The Web Design bootcamp covers topics like design basics, UX/UI design, brand design, Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Tilda, Readymag, and Adobe After Effects.
    Refund / GuaranteeOSMI PRO offers a 14-day money-back guarantee.
  • Web Developer

JavaScript, HTML, Data Structures, CSS, Algorithms
    CostRM12,600
    Refund / GuaranteeOSMI PRO offers a 14-day, money-back guarantee.
  • Abdul Low • Student
    I've been looking at web designer courses for a while now, but one-time payment is something that stopped me from starting. It's a bit heavy on the budget, you know. So the opportunity to pay in installments at Osmi Pro was really helpful. I immediately decided to sign up and never regretted it. The course itself is great!
  • Bee Tan • Student
     I've decided to enhance my web design skills with this Osmi Pro course. The learning process is very personalized and friendly, with some one-on-one mentorship that turned out to be very efficient for me. Teachers are real professionals who know the industry not from textbooks but from real-life experience. Definitely recommended!
  • Siti Lee • Graduate
    I've really benefited from the Career Center. Osmi teachers reviewed my CV and helped me get ready for job interviews. It's amazing how minor, at first glance, changes in my CV led to lots of changes in my professional life. I already have a couple of job interviews scheduled, and I'm looking forward to starting a new career path.
  • Nor Zain • Student
    During the pandemic, I've lost my job because of the company's restructuring. So I decided to move on and take a completely different direction. This is how I got into this course. The program is super beginner-friendly, and it was easy to understand the material even though I knew nothing about web design at the time. There were a lot of hands-on tasks, and I got to learn from industry experts who work for such big names as Grab, Foodpanda, Zalora. Now thanks to Osmi Pro, I've got my first project as a budding web designer.
  • Fatimah Yap • Student
    I've done some web design projects in the past. But what I lacked was some official proof of my skills. Now, with the certificate, I feel much more confident when it comes to getting new clients or communicating with potential employers. And it was great to get a professional look at my CV and portfolio from the Career Center experts. They shared some valuable tips and insights.
  • Creative community
    - 4/27/2022
    Ahmad Wong • Graduate
    Although I did enjoy the learning process, I think the coolest thing for me was getting in touch with other professionals in the field. This creative community has been a great inspiration and motivation during my studies. You can always just pop into the chats and ask questions or discuss projects. This really helped me progress faster. We're still in touch with a lot of people, and I think we might even collaborate on some web desigh projects in the future.
  • Roslan Lim • Student
    With this course, I have completely changed my career path. I've always had an interest in web design, but my previous work experience wasn't really relevant to get into the profession. Now, with the course finished, I've earned essential web designer skills from scratch, but also I have projects to show in my portfolio. And I've established some useful relations in the student community too. It's easier to get noticed in the job market when you know people.
  • Chee • Graduate
    The course has actually helped me fulfill my dream and become a web designer. The course material was well structured and easy to follow, so I managed to enhance my skills in a relatively short time. Now, having acquired some work experience and finished a few projects to show in my portfolio, I'm confident I have something to offer to potential employers.
  • Nabeel Sheikh • Graduate
    This course maximised my career opportunities. During the course we had a lot of practice in real development environments. I have been able to use my new knowledge and skills to grow in my career. My favorite part was that the course was just 10 hours a week and this was easily doable with my other tasks and work.
  • Lee • Graduate
    I don't often have to write reviews, but in this case, I have to share my gratitude to my instructors at Osmi Pro University. I studied at the Data Analytics course, came without applied experience in this industry, but quickly enough I was able to immerse myself in the topic and understand that this is what I always wanted to do.