Lighthouse’s application process begins with the completion of an online contact form, which requires some information about the applicant and their goals. A student advisor will reach out to the applicant to set up a face-to-face meeting to review the application, discuss the programs in detail, and answer any questions that remain for the applicant. If the program seems to fit, then the potential student is provided with the paperwork to complete enrollment. A deposit of $1,500 is required to secure a seat in the class, with a full refund available if the student withdraws before classes begin. Income Share Agreements (ISAs) are available for a limited number of students in any given cohort.
Lighthouse partners with a variety of big-name employers, like Apple, UPS, Coka-Cola, Delta, Amazon, Accenture, Google, Sun Trust, NCR, Honeywell, AT&T, CNN, BlackRock, Microsoft, Chick-fil-A, Deloitte, HDSupply, Cox, and State Farm. These employer partnerships help Lighthouse provide their students with hands-on experience in a real work environment. While there is no job guarantee, Lighthouse staff members work closely with students to fine-tune their resumes and focus on job opportunities, helping to augment the student's skills to match those needed by employers. Continued mentoring is available after graduation to assure the success of their graduates.
Recent Lighthouse Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent Lighthouse News
Deposit 1500 Tuition Plans An income share agreement is available to students in the United States.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview Yes
5 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
- Coming from a technical background I had the foundations of software development however I wanted to switch things up and became curious about Data Science so I came across Lighthouse and attending the Data Science Immersive was one of the best things I could have done. I gained so much knowledge, I was challenged and I got to learn from some of the best! It wasn’t easy but it defiantly was worth it!
- Data Science Immersive Review- 10/21/2019Mannex Pimentel • Software Engineer • Campus: Atlanta • Verified via GitHub
I recently completes the Data Science Immersive course with Lighthouse in September, 2019. My experience there was extremley challenging and also extremley fullfilling. The program was rigourous and the support provided was just as consistent. My mentor appointed by Lighthouse played a major role in my success in the program and continues to be support when needed. Overall the bootcamp was an excellent way to rapidily upskill my current position as a Software Engineer. I had prior experience with Python which did make it a bit easier but the homework assignment still took the entire night and sometimes even more to complete. The TA's also made sure to go over the assignments the following day if the class was still having trouble with topics. The small class size also made the experience more enjoyable as well. The collaborative, hands on apporach relieved some of the stress during the 14 weeks at Lighthouse.
- Data Science Immersive- 10/30/2019Mikaela Paul • Data Scientist • Graduate • Campus: Atlanta
I recently graduated from Data Science Immersive program. My time at Lighthouse was very challenging with real-time projects but all the students had guidance from Mentors from time to time which helped us in learn in-depth concepts. Constant support from our mentors pushed us towards graduating from the course as it covered deep data science concepts. Also, some of my classmates were new to Data Science or programming in general but with the help of experts appointed by Lighthouse, they were able to complete the program. Data Science being the top in the job market, it is essential for me to know the root concepts of it. Lighthouse provides a curriculum that not only covers the root concepts, it also gave me an opportunity to reflect on what I learned through real-world data problems as a capstone project.
- Marley • Student • Course: Software Engineering Immersive • Campus: Atlanta
When I was deciding where to learn coding I decided to go for Lighthouse because I was looking for a program that really knew what the industry and market needed. I was worried about my marketability, but Lighthouse's program was really helpful in helping me to build my confidence through their curriculum and their Mentors for Success program.