IE Data Science Bootcamp
IE Data Science Bootcamp offers a full-time, 11-week data science course in Madrid, Spain. The course covers Python, R, math, statistics, machine learning, data acquisition and visualization, and more. Upon completing the bootcamp, graduates will have learned to acquire, clean, structure, store, manipulate, analyze, and visualize data from diverse sources to answer complex business questions. Graduates will also know how to find patterns, use machine learning and other analytical tools to put into practice across the business world.
The course is designed for professionals seeking to learn how to use data across industries more efficiently and is ideal for people with a Bachelor’s Degree and between zero and five years of work experience.
IE Data Science Bootcamp is designed within the IE Ecosystem, powered by IE Exponential Learning which exists to nurture the learning mindset of professionals at all stages of their careers.
Recent IE Data Science Bootcamp Reviews: Rating 4.0
IE Data Science Bootcamp Reviews
1 review sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
I think that the fact of being intensive and a “hands-on” way of learning really makes the difference. For 11 weeks we were solely focused in learning, practicing and again reviewing several techniques of machine learning while improving our coding skills. Also, needs to be mentioned that the instructors have a strong “real business” experience that helped to illustrate how and where those techniques can be applied. I would highly recommend the bootcamp to whoever is interested in Data Science and already have some experience on dealing with datasets and has some coding experience.