growth-tribe-logo

Growth Tribe

Growth Tribe

Growth Tribe offers online bootcamps in Growth Hacking, UX Design, Data Analytics, and Business Leadership. Growth Marketing Immersive is a 6-week bootcamp where students will learn how to work with soft and hard data. UX Design is a 12-week bootcamp where students will learn interaction design, visual design, and execute a UX design process end to end to solve a real-world problem, design a new product, or redesign an existing product. Data Analytics students will learn tools such as Dataiku, Colab, Orange, Aws, Python, NumPy, Pandas, and Matplotilb. Growth Hacking Immersive is a 12-week bootcamp where students learn how to discover new channels for growth, piggyback competitors, and build Conversion Centric Ads.

At the beginning of each bootcamp, students will take a User Capability Scan, a personal assessment designed to determine their strengths and main improvement points. Bootcamp content will then be adapted to fit each student’s needs and goals. Learning happens through a combination of live interactive classes, personal coaching sessions, homework & exercises, and access to on-demand course material.

There is no application process. Anyone is welcome to enroll in Growth Tribe bootcamps.

Bootcamp graduates will receive a Growth Tribe certification of competence. Students will also receive a virtual copy of this certificate that can be used on a LinkedIn profile. Alumni receive lifelong access to course materials and support from trainers and peers in Growth Tribe online communities.

Recent Growth Tribe Reviews: Rating 4.84

all (21) reviews for Growth Tribe →

Recent Growth Tribe News

• Business Analytics Certificate (1 day)

Cost980
    Get a globally recognized certificate in business analytics. We’ll teach you how the world’s leading data professionals use business analytics, and how you can become a data hero.
  • Data Fundamentals Certificate (1 day)

Business Intelligence
    Cost980
    Too often, key contributors are held back due to their lack of fundamental data capabilities. This course is designed to help professionals from all backgrounds understand, work with, and leverage data for better performance.
  • Data Visualisation & Storytelling Certificate (12 hours)

Cost980
    Level up your career and navigate the fast-changing world of business and data with confidence. Learn to translate data and communicate the findings to drive real change and impact.
  • Design Thinking Certificate (12 hours)

Cost980
    Use design thinking to solve customer problems and adopt a truly customer-centric approach.
  • Digital Leadership Certificate (1 day)

OnlinePart Time
    Traditional management helped build some of the largest companies in the world. But things changed. How can you make sure your leadership keeps up? This course will empower you with the fundamentals of future-proof leadership in a matter of weeks.
  • Digital Marketing Certificate (1 day)

Cost980
    Get a globally recognized certificate in digital marketing. We’ll teach you how the world’s fastest-growing companies use digital marketing, and how you can become a digital marketing expert.
  • Growth Marketing Certificate (1 day)

Cost980
    Become more data-driven, more advanced and give yourself a competitive edge. Learn the techniques and creative strategies that growth hackers use and innovate your marketing process.
  • Growth Marketing Certificate Live (6 weeks)

Become more data-driven, more advanced, and give yourself a competitive edge with the 6-week growth marketing certification. Learn the techniques and creative strategies that growth marketers use and innovate your marketing process.
  • Growth Marketing Diploma (12 weeks)

Get a globally recognized certification in growth marketing to upgrade your skills and elevate your career. We’ll teach you how the world’s fastest-growing companies approach growth marketing, and how you can become a growth marketing expert.
  • Growth Strategies Certificate (3 days)

Get globally recognized certification in the growth strategies you need to upgrade your skills and elevate your career. We’ll teach you how the world’s fastest-growing companies approach growth strategies, and how you can unlock greater growth in your company.
  • UX Design Diploma (12 Weeks)

Get a globally recognized diploma in UX Design and elevate your career. We’ll teach you how the world’s best UX designers approach this exciting and diverse role, and how you can become a UX designer too.
  • Stefan  User Photo
    Stefan • Head of Marketing • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I joined the course with plenty of expectations. The call I had with the person selling the course to me made it seem like the course was very intense, and as a crash course I made sure to clear my schedule for 3 days so I can focus and learn uninterruptedly.

The result: 3x 3.5h sessions, with plenty of breaks, surveys, and lectures which aren't even recorded and slides only shared after the whole course is finished, so you can't even review what you did that same day.
    - The content was OK: growth strategies were discussed a bit, but mostly tools and tactics; definitely a need to focus more on strategy in general
    - Delivery was OK: presentor was engaged, yet wanting to move on quickly and it felt like instead of a full day crash course we were encouraged to simply speak with each other, fill out surveys, and listen to long stories with fluffy content. 90% of what happened could have been pre-recorded and self-served.
    - I didn't see the need why this was a) LIVE and b) branded as something intense.

Besides that, a selling point Growth Tribe always use is their community of 15k+ people. During and after the course I posted on the Slack community and there is barely any reaction from anyone.
  • Juan Carlos Zuloaga   User Photo
    Juan Carlos Zuloaga • CVO Serendipia.ec & Chamba.ec • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Your future is now! It´s never too late to learn! Growth tribe changed the way how We get the job done. Google, SEO, and Digital Marketing were never as fun for us as it is Today! Thanks for all the knowledge; Growth Tribe!

I just run this sentence as well through the https://headlines.sharethrough.com/  tool, till I got the score I was looking for in content value.  This is also one of the hundreds of tools that I got to know and love to use after my course with Growth tribe!

Great Place to learn! Thanks for all!

Juan Carlos

• Growth Manager
    - 6/24/2021
    Neil Gursahani  User Photo
    Neil Gursahani • Growth Marketing Manager • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I completed the 6-month Growth Hacking and A.I. Traineeship back in 2019 and I believe it is to this day the most impactful learning experience that I've ever had. I canceled enrolling in my Master Program so I could attend this traineeship and I cannot stress how happy I still am with my decision!

Growth Tribe took me from knowing little to nothing about growth marketing and converted me into a growth expert in 6-months. The constantly updated curriculum, coaching support, and personalized learning are something that I have not seen in any learning programs and are some of the main reasons why I felt so confident that I could bring impact in this new field.

Thanks so much, Growth Tribe!
  • Giovanni Rossi  User Photo
    Giovanni Rossi • Head of Marketing and Phygital Development • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    The experience of learning with Growth Tribe has been very interesting and interactive. The pace was perfect and the information very useful and substained by excercies.
  • Joanna Kurkowska  User Photo
    Joanna Kurkowska • Data insights Analyst • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Having been a student of GT and even though I have finished the course almost a year ago, the GT approach and mindset are still with me. It has changed me from a data n00b to a person who can combine data analytics with business goals, who can be a part of a data business project, and can get real-life impact work done. From a hands-on approach to a deeper knowledge of many of the data world tools - the 3 months I've spent in GT were not only like fuel for my learning process but a life-changing experience. And the experience and the learning I was a part of the process resulted in my career change and getting a job.

But remember: GT can work wonders, but only if you let'em to :)
  • Tess • Growth Specialist • Graduate
    Great course! What a ride! 🎢

The trainers are great! Energized, very knowledgeable, and impressive how clearly they can explain the more technical aspects to data newbies like me. Even in the online setting, it was very engaging training. Good discussions and everyone could ask for feedback / 1:1 advice on their own case/challenges.

I highly recommend this one if you want to learn more about Data in just 3 days and implement your learnings straight away!

• Laurens • Product Manager • Graduate
    I was completely blown away right from the start of the course I took. It was super engaging and hands-on, and I was able to directly use what I learned in some of my current projects at work.
  • Lucia Apostol • Events Manager • Graduate
    This is honestly a great course, I was not only able to upskill and update my competencies, but I also had the chance to gain a new understanding of how I work and change my mindset a bit.
    The course is amazing to get started in UX and also understand the industry as it is thought by professionals in the field, but you need to put in some work as well. It was an intense 12-weeks but the end-project made it all worth it!
    I highly recommend this course!

• Sean • Househam • Student
    Growth Tribe is rooted in modern day teaching techniques with some great courses. Just completed the Data Analytics course with them and it was really well structured - would really recommend.
  • Fabian • Graduate
    I looooooved the data analytics course. Over 12 weeks I learnt all I needed to know to upgrade my rusty excel skills and take reporting to the next level at my job. My manager was suuuper impressed and now knows that I am serious about that promotion I've been waiting for.
  • Daan • Innovation Manager • Graduate
    This course did a really great job at teaching me the end-to-end process (data gathering, cleaning, structuring, analyzing, and reporting) I need to be a more independent data analyst within the scope of my role (innovation/product management).

Whilst I'm certainly not aspiring to be a fully-fledged data analyst myself, you just need a.basic level of data skills in a rapidly digitizing world. What this course did for me is it empowered me to answer business questions using data more independently, without having to check in with an analyst all the time.

Would recommend this to any mid-level manager coming from a marketing, product or innovation background!
  • Nuja • Business Development Manager • Graduate
    I've enrolled in many online courses and corporate trainings in my career, and Growth Tribe truly stands out. The trainers, curriculum, and delivery is top-notch; ensuring that what is being taught has the most outcomes in your daily work. It is hands-on, interactive and has helped me change my mindset completely. Worth every penny spent on the course.